Who are the worst immigrants in your country?

Who are the worst immigrants in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mWZ4VSeM6A&ytbChannel=ChineseAustronesia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>posting generic thread #19218291 with a pic of this whore

britshits are worst posters

Mexicans

brits and russians

All of them.

wh*tes

Russians

Are Brits quite bad?

The impression here is that they keep themselves to themselves in little pockets along the coast

It doesn't matter, they all become worst as they get accustom to our culture and way of living.

Finns.

bolivians/paraguayans/peruvians they are the same shit

Fuck off racist

Albanians

The Swiss. I don't know why they come here since their country is "perfect".

I wish one day those throat-speakers will be all kicked out of this country. The Sonderbund will rise again.

brazilians, but to be honest is a moral dilemma because at least they generate money

morrocans, romanians, dominicans

Fucking Bandeirantes. I read that they did the same shit to Peru and Bolivia.

No one ever reports him even though avatarfagging is against the rules

But the mods spend most of their time in Reddit so they're completely unaware of the current trends here. Even if you reported it, he wouldn't know this is avatarfagging just like the mods on Sup Forums ignore the twitchslut asianmasculinity threads.

Moroccans
Sudacas
Romanians

STFU you paki crybaby

seriously? they are the worst? I thought they were hard working humble people

Colombians.

Gypsies

Wash your mouth when you talk about them

>Schweiz Aktion
>in Frankfurt
Hätte man nicht anders erwartet. Alles Degenerierte

Dominicans. The men are murderers and the women are prostitutes.

It really depends. Some are great, hard-working, religious, and family-oriented, but others often form gangs and commit crimes disproportionally

The problem with Mexican (and all other latin american) immigration in California is that the jobs they used to do are rapidly getting automated so now we have a massive unemployed and uneducated group of people with nothing to do but send the kids to school and live on the dole.

20 years ago agriculture still relied heavily on unskilled labor and we needed mexican peasants to pick strawberries and whatnot, but it's not like that anymore. Ag tech has skyrocketed in this last decade especially, and where 20 years ago you might have needed 100 day laborers to prune and tend a vineyard, the same work can now be done by 10 using better harvester and trimmer tractors.

>I thought they were hard working humble people
The parents are for the most part, but the first gen kids don't fit into american society and grow up resenting 'white people' for their 'privilege' and 'wealth', leading to either gang activity or La Raza type shit.

I'd still take uneducated mexican peasants over mudslime refugees any day though

Afghans are presently by far the worst of the recent immigrants.
Finns and Gypsies have been shitting up the place for hundreds of years however and no one else can really compete with their long history of plaguing our nation with their presence.
Finns are more numerous which makes them the worst by default.
Given time I'm sure the horde of Arabs pretending to be Syrians will humble all others.

we onl get venezuelans, so I'd say returned colombians from around the world. They are insufferable and think they're the shit

turks

yeah but hating money is communist and i can't allow myself to become a dirty commie pinko
so yea i'm conflicted

turks

poles and gypsies

turks

I can confirm this

Too poor to have immigrants

Moroccans, at least Turks and Poles aren't attention whoring that much

Slavs, Nigerians, Somalians. Criminals every one of them.

arabs then niggers then all the other kind of shitskins

All who r not white

The chinese.

FACKING SHET MIERDAS

>Are Brits quite bad?

The worst, I'm sick of your mafias, you´re and the germans are the worst person in the world, The whole day with complaints from the fucking Muslims and here news of people trafficking or drug trafficking, news that the responsible is British or German.

the first moroccan i have met in my life i was 16 yo
also i didnt have any male turk in my class until i changed school
we had turkish, russian and polish girls though

this

New Yorkers and Californians
Jews and homosexual everywhere

mexicans

>Slavs
>SA
Who? Polish? Serbs?

>hating brasiguaios

There is only one reason for a Paraguayan hates a brasiguaio and it's envy

Cubans or Haitians, but i like them all still.
What about ecuadorians? :D

Top kek, I spent 10 minutes laughing non stop at that image
Shit can't be real

Sorry, Spenbro

holy shit!! lol

In my city it's the fucking chinese selling their garbage
They say that in one of two pretty expensive residential buildings near downtown were they sell their shit a bunch of chinese families live in one apartment (paid by chinese businessmen) and they're noisy as fuck, don't know portuguese and stink.
A couple years ago they were caught selling a cheap unlicensed "flashlight-tazer" that could electrocute the person using it

i don't get this image

Paraguay. My state borders their country.
Our prisons are full of their people trying to smuggle shit into our state and our streets are full of paraguaios selling pirate DVDs and other cheap garbages.

Mexicans have a higher labor force participation rate

Mexicans.

So I just found out this chick got BLACKED. Is that why she's spammed so much on Sup Forums

The chinese

Chinks Out!

Black people from the 1600-1700s. All because lazy Southerners didn't want to do their own farmwork, and they doomed this fucking country.

Recent immigrants: illegal sudacas. That, however, will be fixed soon.

>Somalians
It's Somali.

West Coast?

Over here in Ontario it's probably Somalian immigrants.

swedes

>West Coast?

Pretty much guaranteed, outside the west coast (and other than Toronto) Asians only average about 2-5% of most cities populations. If you see someone bitching about the Chinese they either live in an East Coast Chinatown or they're from BC.

KOREAN

shitskins

Are the Chinese different in the west or something? I see a lot of bitching about them from west coasters but here in the east I've never had any problems with them. The older ones tend to be quiet and introverted while their kids are usually pretty integrated.

In my city is tends to be the far larger population of Indians and Pakistanis who are a problem, they're loud and pompous.

no its literally single Britshit autist spamming her ugly ass

>literal cuck
lol

People from Chicongo

Americans, ofc.

Worse than all the other minorities in USA? HA, not likely. Sounds like you got BTFO at some point in your pathetic life and are just crying like a bitch.
If you think they are the worst, cant' wait till your entire whore family is farmed out to superior Muslims, faggot!

Anyone who complains about the Chinese immigrants is just purposely ignoring the blacks or hispanics no offense.

>German mafia
How come I wasn't invited to it as part of my birth rite? Is it a muzzie exclusive thing?

I guess these faggots would rather have sky-rocketing murder rates, as opposed to fresh, clean laundry. People, get your fucking priorities straight!

Bavarians

All of them
actually it's germans that migrate en masse to switzerland to get higher wages, so much that they are starting to hate you

Just because you're an idiot with a low time preference doesn't mean others lack that quality

blacks aren't immigrants

Can you tell if a person is a Korean immigrant?

>implying

None,

because my country is not popular, and that's the way I like it.

Philipinas steal money from rich japs on the street these days
as if they ask for donation for poor kids living in their motherland. definitely Roma in Japan.

No we're not....

Somalis

All nonwhites

>tfw 88 replies and so far only one person listed Poland.

A leaf cry in agony is liek music to my ears

More Power To Chinese Colonization of leafland

Pakistanis and Somalis

settle down kuba

poles are not in the good immigrant category either territory

gringos

new wave mainland chinese are economic competition. i don't care if they are buying up large tracts of farmlands but they are running up the cost of housing where i live. i get that whiteys felt the same way about previous asian waves though who did the same thing a few decades ago.

shit immigrants just stay in ghettos and do crime and aren't visible in core city areas.

t. east asian

why would neo-nazi even hate the book Heidi? am I missing something here

you do though.

there are tonnes of filipino charities that are pretty much frauds who give it to some random filipino pastor guy. its reported in our news.

Cry me a rice river

youtube.com/watch?v=-mWZ4VSeM6A&ytbChannel=ChineseAustronesia

i'm sure if they stole all the toilet plunging jobs you'd understand too josef pryzblzykniaski