Wincest bread?

Wincest bread?
hell yeah, ill start

>Be me 4 years ago
>17, finishing high school
>Parents are pretty wealthy so i got my dads mini cooper s when he got a new car
>fucking fantastic first car
>turbowhine.exe
>one drawback is that its a stick shift
>dad teaches me how and i catch on quickly, now love driving manual
>not long ago my two cousins moved close by, one just finished college in ireland, other just looking for a job
>jobless cousin is 7/10 but a lil chunky
>ireland cousin is 9/10, tall, elegant and has always been sorta my fanatsy
>family jokes about how i would try and tackle her and wrestle with only her when i was in elementary school but i dont remember it
>weve gotten closer when she moved near us cause she doesnt have a car and i give her rides occaisionally and ive now started trusting her as a kind of teenage counsilor cause she understands better than parents about muh edgy struggles
>Ireland cousin wants to go back to europe to live permanently
>Mom jokingly suggests that i should teach her how to drive stick cause its so common over there
>Cousin thinks its a great idea
>shes always been jokingly sarcastic and mean to me so i figure shes bullshitting
>wave it off and forget
>cousins are both poorfag so they like to go with my mom when she goes shopping and get free groceries
>ireland cousin comes home to do laundry as well once a week
>asks me to take her out to learn stick
>oh lmao sure
>dont think much of it but slightly suprised that she actually wanted to learn
>'mirin her thighs like usual as we drive down to target

Attached: image.png (948x960, 544K)

>make small talk about girls and high school stuff, she says she bets id be a really fun drunk
>unpopular and known as a borderline nazi at school so never party and never found drugs or alcohol interesting on my own
>says i can come to her apartment with friends if i wanna find out what a college party is like
>autism.jpeg
>snort and say, fat chance of that, substance abuse is degenerate af
>she looks a little taken aback
>shit i just realized what her invitation might have meant
>casually save it with, lmao jk i might try it someday but im just not keen
>she just rolls her eyes and mocks me for being a goody two shoes rich boy
>smile as i realize she back to her old sassiness
>pull into target lot, park car, turn off engine and look at her very seriously
>driving stick is no joke, you could lose control and crash and dia so easily, but even worse... you could break my car
>i laugh as she looks mortified, already scared enough driving cars or being with me when i drive like a maniac
>slowly walk her through the steps of starting the car and pulling away smoothly
>change seats and she is obviously really nervous
>reassure her that i was in her exact same position once and i will go really easy on her
>she starts the car fine, but has a lot of trouble keeping the clutch slow as she starts moving
>keeps stalling and gets really frustrated

>place my hand on her lower thigh and push it slightly to the side so i can look into the footwell and watch her footwork
>hand lingers just a little too long
>ask her to keep trying while i watch and see what shes doing wrong
>foot is just panicking as the car rolls forward and she jerks it up and the car cuts out
>ask if i can put my hand on her thigh so i can stop her left foot when she gets to the biting point
>firm grip
>push down slightly as she finds the spot, car rolls forward jerkily but doesnt stall this time
>try this 2-3 more time, making sure i feel dem thighs
>pull my hand away when she gets it
>looks longingly at me for a second then focuses on the parking lot
>we go through changing gears, emergency breaking, reverse, she does pretty poorly but agrees to have another lesson some time
>change seats after shes done, about to go home and get curry for dinner
>she stops me driving out and says she really like what i did to her thighs when i was teaching
>autismneverfails.sandskrit
>well... could i do that to them now? or so-something?
>fucki thought i was a cool guy teaching her
>she just smiles and spreads her thighs a little, lets me massage them and stroke her inner upper thigh
>i can feel the heat from her legs and more through the leggings literally so fucking hot
>gently start grinding my fingers on her pussy lips and she leans he head into my neck and starts breathing really heavily
>kiss her neck and she lets me slide her leggings down to her mid thighs
>lightly stroke up and down against her panties
>soaked like india in wet season

>slip them aside and push my way in
>(virginfag but had fingered my ex before so i knew what pussy felt like)
>softest thing ive ever felt in my life, like seriously velvet compared to my ex
>she whimpers into my ear and i finger her for at least 20 mins total
>out of breath she slowly pulls away and pulls up the leggings
>smiles at me and looks at the mess left on the leather seat
>wipes some up with the finger and licks it off seductively
>fuckthatshot.nigger
>clean up best we can and say she says we should head home and say we just had a long lesson
>floor it with clutch down and wheelspin out of parking lot
>makes her scream cause of fear of cars
>hearty chuckles and she playfully hits me a few times
>stroke thighs all the way home and have dinner with family like nothing ever happened

cont? there are more lessons and other fun stuff with her

Hell yeah more!

bump for more stories from anyone

Lurking

Attached: IMG_2546.jpg (1338x2292, 1.13M)

obviously bumping your own thread. saged

4 posters tho? same guy bumped twice probs

Attached: images8NL3YRLV.jpg (225x225, 5K)

so...did you ever fuck her?

>ireland cousin is 9/10, tall, elegant
Redhead?

If you finger banged her for 20 minuets and she wants to fuck you are a degenerate virgin who doesn’t know how women work. /saged

yeah, im starting another greentext but its fuckin late and ive got work early, ill be here tmrw tho and ill repost this greetext with cont

nah brunette

eh? im not gonna bang in my car, its a mini cooper m8 theres no way, were both over 6'

OP here, going to bed, have a good night Sup Forumstards ill post same story with cont tmrw night

Attached: 1508187920538.png (600x462, 501K)

If she doesn’t get off after 20 minuets you suck and are a worthless virgin. Also saged again

no fuvker

more

>>unpopular and known as a borderline nazi at school
Maybe stop being a fucking nazi

>Multi saged
Lol, GTFO instead of reading what doesn't interest you

Quads says so

He never said she didnt get off, enjoy the story or leave the thread cuck

Keep self bumping your BS made up story faggot. Saged again

OP is gone fagmachine, give it a rest and let your peruvian boytoy bang you for an hour, loosen up yaknow?

How many times have you had sex and looked at the clock? Also saged because this thread is trash.

Here's a (You)

Here’s a faggot who makes shit up to try to get dudes off. Saged

Who doesnt? I like to see how long i can go, try to go longer every time

Virgin who doesn’t know shit. Saged again. I’m board and leaving this thread. Enjoy whatever you think this BS is worth.

Lmao, mad cause he cant get his own hot cousin? Probably, solid greentext OP, looking forward to moar

Attached: IMG_1145.jpg (249x249, 18K)

Bump