How do Black people here feel about the never ending stream of anti-Black sentiment that permeates this site or just...

How do Black people here feel about the never ending stream of anti-Black sentiment that permeates this site or just the general obsession with you? Does it ever affect you in some way? Or are you just accustomed to it? Has it affected your opinion on non-Blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists
youtube.com/watch?v=T9MZJoW0v6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man, I really don't want to be racist but

>black people wewuzzing on social media every day
>every single movie and tv show pushing black supremacism
>every time I go near a black neighborhood it's filled with trash and people screaming like monkeys

It's like, black folk, work with me a little why won't you, can't you help me not be racist?

>that feel when most racists only dislike blacks and are cool with everyone else

feels bad man

Protip: all stereotypes you can think of are real. All conspiracy theories are true.

>anti-Black sentiment
you mean common sense?

This.

Blacks that don't act so annoying are fine though.

Stay mad whiteboi

don't think there are any frequent black visitors on here
just a lot of lightskins who think they're "white" enough so they think people are laughing with them instead of at them.
white people wewuz too all the time but you don't bat an eye because you're so sure not all of them are like that. Well it's the same with blacks.
stop blaming media trends (which are based on college white kid trends) on blacks. Many of them are weirded out by it.
>every time I go near a black neighborhood it's filled with trash and people screaming like monkeys
"black neighborhoods" in America are especially terrible. But that's a class issue. All poor people are less educated and more likely to be criminals. Due to their circumstances and history, blacks tend to be poor and uneducated. But not every black person is from "the hood"

Do they seriously not realize that people only do that because they feel they have to and not because the movies/shows are actually that good (or any good at all)? Did they think 12 Years a Slave deserved to win that Oscar too?

It used to piss me off desu but after time I realized it was just a bunch of miserable, sheltered white kids trying to take their anger out on a group of people they think is vulnerable.

A lot of it probably stems from envy and resentment too.

I've been on this site for years and it's never really affected me. I don't face any racism irl or anything close to Sup Forums levels. Why would I care about what shit posters think about me?

This

>implying Oscars haven't always been a joke
also Get Out is just an overrated flick but Atlanta is kino

what amazes me is that they're talked about literally all the time on this board

why do you even care that much?

I'm a whitey but I agree completely with this. I personally don't have a problem with people based on their skin color.

But I was having a conversation about Napoleon earlier and it somehow led to a conversation about how America was turning into a non-white country?

Idk, I fee like there's a lot of "normal" white people that come here or to Sup Forums in general to be their true racist selves while acting all nice and "tolerant" in person.

Blacks are poor because they live in countries in which there is severe contrast in intelligence between them and whites or countries in which they cannot utilize the technology they have been given.

>implying sheltered white kids are the ones being racist and not the ones that actually have had to deal with blacks

If anything the sheltered ones tend to be sjw af because they haven't experienced reality.

> envy

?? why would white american be envious of black american?

>just a lot of lightskins who think they're "white" enough so they think people are laughing with them instead of at them.
I've also noticed this, it seems as if everyone from non-white non-Asian countries is the lightest shade possible.

Blacks are cool, whites are dorky. So say the stereotypes.

Does anyone else here recognize that race is a social construct and that le bell curve is psuedoscience but is still repulsed for some reason by blacks? I know they're just as human as anyone else, but I still think their faces are hideous and their "culture" is trash. I'm really not sure how to feel at all. I guess it's just residual tribalism leftover from human evolution at work.

that's too much of a simplistic and narrow minded view. Blacks are poor because just 50 years ago they were treated like shit and not given the education whites had. They're still treated like shit, though to a lesser extent that allows some of them to progress. And before you give me the usual >but muh chinese immigrants!!1 bullshit, the Chinese came here with culture ingrained in them, and passed down values taught from past generations. Blacks in America and most of the world come from slave trade. What the fuck is a slave going to teach their children and grandchildren other than to pick cotton and be careful with evil whites?
>or countries in which they cannot utilize the technology they have been given.
there are a thousand factors that affect these situations and it can't be simply boiled down to "they're dumb lol"

Because black people in the US are the center of pop culture and receive the most attention in the media and politics.

It's an envy of black American progress and what they feel is a lack of progress or decline of white America. ie. Black Lives Matter, Civil Rights Movement, etc.

well I guess I understand, at least you're not falling for memes. I'd honestly never date a black woman. They're not my type, I find them disgusting. I don't think black culture is trash (not everything black = ghetto) or any worse than American culture in general, but I respect your opinion.

Thanks for understanding. I thought everyone in this thread would just call me rayciss n shiettt

Define "black culture". What does that even encompass?

Are you Black?

You realise who these people are.

They're trap watching autistic man children.

It's like getting annoyed at a retard in the street

I meant urban black american culture, like rap, worldstarhiphop, gangs, violence, single mothers, etc.

Doesn't affect me at all. I've been here for years and nothing here offends me.

Hasn't changed my opinion at all. I haven't really faced any racism irl from white people.

I suppose. People are just too cowardly to face criticism or feel too guilty to be racist in public cause deep down they know it's wrong.

What do Blackanons here think of these memes?

Don't be fooled. Behind your back they are surely talking shit. What you see online is probably what a lot are afraid to say in person.

no. I'm extremely pale, I was known as "the white kid" in school . But most of my family on my mother's side is black skinned, and I have big lips and a BBC

Doesn't matter. They haven't said it to my face. People are free to say whatever they want

That's why black people have black friends. Who care what strangers think in private, as long as they don't act on it.

It's good that they're ashamed and can only express thier opinion on this cambodian boxweeving forum.

Kinda funny in an ironic way but at the same time creeped out that there's people so obsessed with us that they take the time to make all these drawings and memes. I can't help but to think how pathetic their lives are.

I don't care. There are genuine issues with the black community that are unique to them same as any other race having issues unique to them as well. White people are stupid for their own reasons as black people are. I find that we as black people are latching on to fairy tale history than actual events and feats that we have done and are well recorded as fact in history. A core feature of black identity that I find is dying or pretty much dead is that despite all adversity we can be the best that we can be to prove that we are no lesser than any man. But now we find a culture of ignorance is pervading a lot of the impoverished black community and it's affecting how black people treat others and themselves, and those that are perfectly normal and living normal lives are getting shit for it and lumping us with the WE WUZ and shit.

I also blame white people for propagating this shit. Cops are pretty shit in a lot of US cities, but we should still ignore BLM. I'm also tired of all this meme BM/WF cuck shit. No one is going to market black people as weebs despite the fact that pretty much every successful black man in the past 30 years I guarantee has at least one waifu. But that's less of a sell to people than seeing a pale as fuck white teen getting railed by some mandingo cock or Chiraq being as violent as Brazil or Mexico.

Black people are pretty based, and I like being black, but the culture around being black is getting fucked up from the outside and inside, and we've all got some blame for it.

Fuck wh*tes fuck drumpf. Poc pride world wide.

Is it fair to define black culture that way? Why not just call it urban culture? Surely you don't believe all black people are like that.

No, of course I don't believe all black people are like that, but at the same time time so many of them are like that.

I find that Latinos are much more openly racist and hostile against blacks than white people.

Okay, what about ethiopia then?
Everything seems to line up an awful, especially when in many places it's been longer than just 50 years.

Not a racist at all, but I don't get why alot of blacks just don't really understand social cues.

IE whenever I go to the gym and lift, there's always random blacks either a) dancing randomly, b) getting way, way too close to my personal space/ lifting area c) generally being noisy or disruptive

Of course not all, but I think a substantial amount are pretty ignorant or dumb or both.

Ask me anything

Cumskins have low IQ.
t. Pissskin

Eh I think a lot of whitefolks in the US and this site have either a) blatant idea that they are superior for being white or b) subconscious idea that whites are superior

Because of that they absolutely refuse to acknowledge that members of either races can be superior to them so they find a reason why they are inferior. EG. blacks are dumb or affirmative action, asians are sneaky or uncreative, hispanics are lazy and so-on.

its sad alot of people cannot accept the fact that race in itself isn't a positive attribute and can make up for the failings.

Could you elaborate on this culture of ignorance that you say is spreading?
>we as black people are latching on to fairy tale history than actual events and feats that we have done and are well recorded as fact in history.
Does this mean the we wuz meme is actually true in some capacity?

As a black man, I find it refreshing and informative. Internet advice from intelligent and politically savvy white men is always a positive, and they do draw attention to many serious problems with my race (IQ, culture, crime, ugliness). Black pride is a huge hindrance to the black community. If more black people hated themselves and rejected institutions that enforce black mediocrity like Barack Obama and affirmative action, we probably wouldn't nigger about like wild apes all the time

Look up Mansa Musa. They wuz supa rich kangz.

quality self-hating uncle tom bait.

Black people have done a LOT of things for humanity. And they have a lot of stuff they could be proud of, rather than just pointing at some civilization that existed 7,000 years ago.

Any black femanons wanna come here and quench my junglefever?

>Black people have done a LOT of things for humanity.
Objectively speaking, they haven't

nice schizophrenia. This is how racism forms, out of thin air because of people with this thought pattern

Other than selling slaves and gold to europe?

I teach 11-17 year olds
the dumbest and most impolite ones almost aways the darkest kids in class/the ones the the largest nostrils. no joke

I cry every time someone makes a racist post on int

People would be less racist if they understood that everybody looked like and was kangz a couple thousand years ago and they were pretty much the original appearance of humans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists

These are just the American ones, and there just inventors. So it doesn't take into account all the cultural works, times they helped in major wars, political shit, etc.

People often forget that there were black legions in both world wars, and in some cases they were the turning points in certain battles. Also most modern music originates from Jazz which was a primarily black music type.

Mansa Munsa was directly responsible for the funding of the Renaissance. On his pilgrimage to Mecca, he brought so much gold that it devalued the economy of the Middle East, and the Italian merchants who were selling goods at the much higher Egyptian prices was the gold that ended up funding the arts after the Black Plague.

Then you had the Zulus, where despite their loss to the British, had a short but incredible run. There's also the Ghanians, Great Zimbabwe, Kongo, Benin, Ashanti and Zanzibar, last one being a crossroad between Islam, India and Africa.

There's also the writers, scientists, musicians, and sportsmen.

What's a shame is that when I was going to high school, Black History Month assemblies would do three things. Tell you about Mandela, tell you about MLK and tell you that Africa isn't fucked, but a rich and vibrant place.

And that's the shame. We're teaching everyone nothing about black people, except that we do no wrong, despite fucking up a lot. Recently, a gay black writer remarked about BLM fucking over the pride parade in Toronto and accused them of ignoring genuine problems in the black community regarding homophobia just to abuse their position in last year's parade to remove cops from this year's parade, despite the fact that Toronto has one of the gayest police forces in the world. Plus the Caribbean festival is well known for being homophobic, yet BLM does nothing to react to that. We're too busy blaming others when we should be looking at issues within ourselves.

pretty much this.

Mansa Munsa is undoubtedly one of the most important figures in human history, but so few people know about him. It's honestly quite sad.

Also Benin :DDDDDD

I'm going to take it you haven't been to America. Dumb and exaggerated stereotypes exist here en masse because people have muh freedom.

Is this satire?

that's not racist to notice that black "people" behave like the dumbest monkeys.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9MZJoW0v6A

>comes from place with ton of gold
>gets people to dig it up
>makes it rain on vacation
>give him credit for funding art
I love history and I'm not interested in devaluing the black parts of it, but why are you trying this hard to give him this kind of credit?

Uncle Ruckus?

Ruckus thinks that blacks are inferior, period.
No excuses for them coming from him

Nope I studied anthropology. Lighter skins only appeared recently IMO.

These people are the furthest related to black africans since they were the first to leave africa. they live in the pacific and didn't change much because of how similar climates were imo.

swedes are more african than they are genetically speaking imo.

When he went to Mecca, he gave so much gold on the way to Cairo, Medina and some other places, that he fucked up the price for about 10 years. He had 60000 people carrying gold and then some camels that also had gold. The price of gold fell and food prices rose. Italians came over to trade and got the gold for cheap.

It's fair to call it one of History's great accidents, but the amount of gold that was brought during his Hajj was such a large influx of gold that the leaders in Egypt and Mecca pleaded him to take it back. It would be the equivalent of the inflation Spain felt from centuries of silver mining from New Spain in just one year. As he felt it wasn't proper to take it back due to him believing in the "charity" part of the Hajj, that they simply were willing to pay Venetian merchants up to forty times more for their wares to try and deal with the inflation effecting Egypt and the Gulf.

Again, great accident of history to be fair, but it was created by one of the richest men in history from Mali.

any arrogant posters here?

>anthropology
I study genetic biology. Anthropology doesn't qualify you to dampen a towel, but in any case, the part I was asking about being satirical was that you think people would be less racist if they knew that. Of course that's false. The idea that the out of Africa theory (for example) would dampen racism can only be believed by someone who lacks an understanding of basic racist precepts or logic. Racists just believe they've evolved to be better. They aren't creationists.

Which generals have more niggers?

/luso/ have lots of Brazilian mulatos

I get the concept, I only think it's odd to give him credit for it as if it was all intentional. He had the cognizance of a monsoon, not a funder of the arts.

But they hate brown people too. The only race they don't see have much problem is asians

Yeah, can't call him a patron of the arts. But just by passing by and throwing his gold around made it so abundant that other places saw an influx of it, financing them indirectly. There were other factors that kick-started the Renaissance, not just his dolla' bills.

People here seem more openly racist towards asian people than black people. Nothing hate-driven, just stuff like making slanted eyes, joking about eating dog or small penises. We don't have too many black people so they usually gawk at them.

Cute Alice. Post her rabbit hole.

>How do Black people here feel about the never ending stream of anti-Black sentiment that permeates this site or just the general obsession with you?
I don't really care because it's fucking Sup Forums. I have more important things in my life to worry about, like school, job offers, my career and existential crises. If someone says something racist, I really wouldn't care all that much. Seems like the mature thing to do by respecting other people's rights and not starting shit over nothing.

I'm pretty racist but I love spics and arabs tbqh

K I should have said I did biological anthro with a background in molecular biology and human genetics.

there might be arguments for racism from a biological perspective when you talk about gene frequencies and so-on, but there isn't much when people understand discrete races or groups don't really exist in nature.

IE we share most of our genes with other races and very few if any genes we have that others don't. most of the variation is between individuals or lineages.

>I study genetic biology.
You fucking moron; genetics is one aspect of focus within the field of anthropology.
There is nothing more obnoxious than a university kid with a few months worth of understanding who thinks they know about entire fields of study.

Why?

I'm half black (other half is Northern European admixture), so I'm hated more than 'pure' black people are on Sup Forums.

The racism used to bother me a lot more at first. Now I don't care... Although it's given me a bit of a chip on my shoulder, to be honest. Before Sup Forums I assumed that no one was racist anymore, and that it was a thing of the past. Now I assume everyone I meet in real life is secretly racist.

you are a subhuman

So you are racist towards who? blacks and asians?

Interesting cultures and qt girls

sauce on image?

t. José Mohammed Gonzalez

This incident was shameful, black and brown should be working together

Just toward blacks

>Interesting cultures and qt girls
their cultures and women are shit

>everyone I meet in real life is secretly racist.

They are one way or another.
They either don't like your kind for one reason or another, or on the other end of the stick, they embrace you and view you as an endangered panda in need of saving.
Either way they don't view you as equal.

I stopped giving a shit of every opinion i find in this site. 99% of anons can't tell the difference between memes and reality anymore, and even if they can it's becoming harder and harder to tell, so it's all pointless.
It's kinda fun if you get over it, baiting this deluded faggots is really easy.

i figure whatever retarded shit you read on Sup Forums has zero bearing on your irl concerns. i never understood how people could come here for anything other than lazy entertainment.

tho i do feel a bit sorry for black cunts who have to wade through some of the stuff people will post on here, depending on the board.

Losing 2 wars wasn't enought for you Hans?

A lot of people here are honestly so disgustingly pathetic, they need to associate themselves with a group based on some arbitrary trait. They have no sense of individuality, probably due to the fact that they're lazy and have no motization (really good at bitching about though). Of course, when you start inserting your self into a group and prance around with accomplishments of individuals that you decided take partial credit for, you start to group others based on opposing traits and ridicule them to make your unfulfilled life more satisfying.