Australian's are ruining this board (and everything else)

Australian's are ruining this board (and everything else)
I hate them. These faggots act like each one of them is some kind of mma croc fighting bushman with 70 years of manly shit under their belt.
In reality 80% of these faggots live near the beach and eat mommies emu strips and has never even seen a real firearm.
They shit post constantly and at all hours of the day.
Their ancestors were shipped to the desert island for inbreeding and livestock fucking.they are a more inbred version of bongs

Attached: b9a.png (834x979, 92K)

Steady on faggot, who shat in your Weetbix?

Ah 2ezm8. Me weatbix shat steady poofta hungry Jacks thoughts?

At least we don't need a fucking gun to feel like a man.

shut up cunt

Guns are tools. You monkeys can't use tools and when the queen mum said GIB ME GUNS you serfs said OK MUMSY

there's been 21 more mass shootings since parkland, fatty

Shat ahp cuhnt

Oi
Wot
Meet me at the nearest hungry Jacks pahking lot and say that to me face ya poofya.
I'll knock ya block off bloke. Crikey.
You troyin to piss me aff?
I'll av you know australia is freeer than yusa

im not an abo

Even though I am australian, and strongly disagree with your fatass assinine american windbag opinion, I'm paying your comment cause it gave me a giggle.

Attached: 1356339820786.jpg (679x427, 73K)

2ezm8
Yur a top bloke

No worries cobber. Your still a piece of shit American though.

Well m8 tbh my ancestors were not shipped off for fucking sheep and yours were so Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I don't know hat a cobber is but I do you youre probably a sheep Fucker.
Thoughts?

Looks like this cunt OP is a few prawns short of a barbie

just two words - GIANT SPIDERS

That's New Zealanders you nimrod. Our mortal enemies. You've effectively declared war on us by making that comparison

cunts got no fucking idea ay fellas ?

lets take it outside mate, could use a free beer!

Turn it up, cunt

mate your making me as cross as a frog in a sock, you better cut your shitgabbin out alright ya fucking cunt

Whatever. A kiwi is a kiwi

This is impersonation of an American. Am I doing it right?

Attached: fat-guy-on-scooter-e1340397639649.jpg (628x267, 57K)

>go on other boards
>australians do most of the trolling
>go on Sup Forums
>australians get trolled
For shame, cunts.

˙ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ǝʇɐɯ iO

Anyone else going to mention they were apart of a British colony too. Mainly consisting of criminals to build.

They had their fair share of criminals and wealthy too who branched off and started a country, just like we did.

Hell even the Indians put up a better fight than you Americans did.

What's with the ass-backward side boob?

Too bad your dubs were on something completely wrong. Sounds like your hate is for new Zealand, not us. Technically we should be the greatest of allies over this fact

Oi
A blooming sumer and a sock lizard ya guppie dirky snak.
I'll av a carlton draught while I one arm wrestle any man here. Oi.
I'm avvin a whisker biscuit right now mate
Now oos takin the piss
Shnoogles

I don't fucking know, Americans find it sexy or something. Fuckin sick cunts

don't meddle with the american filth, cunts got nothing on this great land of ours

You don't have to double space here newfriend.

Mate, if you could only see flags on here.
An Aussie probs made this thread, cunt.

das some real outback bogan shit right dere, south, west, or northen aus eh ?

It would be a typically Aussie thing to do......

Too right mate. This is what a bloke should look like.

Attached: Sir-Les-Patterson.jpg (1600x2135, 231K)

Naw I'm from the usa. Midwest. Dakotas to be exact. And I'm native American sooooo my ancestors were not from england.

What a disgusting Brit.

Aussie shitposters >>> canacuck shitposters
Absolute bottom tier of posters are still turks and indians though

Underrated

Are you all resistant to small pox now after the pilgrims gave you small pox infested blankets to wipe your asses out?

Sour grapes as fuck lol
Some itt are legit sjws and shills, but these particular posts are definitely sour grapes

Male circumcision, man. I'm telling you, it induces mental illness.

That's some country ass country.
Like the Australia of the US

>Their ancestors were shipped to the desert island for inbreeding and livestock fucking

let me guess
you are american, right?

Attached: 1516715804742.jpg (189x189, 6K)

For the most part yes. Thanks. Now be careful what you say because hate crimes can be punished in the queens land

>sour grapes
>thinking the rest of the world gives a fuck about the opinion of an obnoxious obese trump voting Yankee

Correction they are an Americunt.

Look all I'm saying is they didn't do a very good job did they? I mean your still here. You shouldn't be, but you are

Pretty country here bro haha

Queers. Fuck them and all the other "western" countries where you go to jail for teaching a dog a fucking salute. Fuck them, fuck the UK and fuck the EU. Bunch of weird fags that want to take every right away.

Attached: unnamed.gif (200x200, 101K)

Of course
But you guys undoubtedly care that we have guns

Nah, we are the least inbred of all europeans. Our ancestors left and came here. They married people from France when they were scottish. You fuck your 5th cousin in AU.

>your pussy tastes just like my sister's

Attached: images (3).jpg (363x405, 25K)

Yosemite Sam is the man

Kiwi Airforce.

Attached: images (8).jpg (449x328, 22K)

as a Canadian I am thoroughly entertained by Australians.

Ah man I laughed. Youre alright aussie.

Canadians the nice Americans.

We just find it amusing that the ONLY country on the planet with the highest gun per capita ownership rate cries 'MENTAL ILLNESS' and 'SECOND AMENDMENT' when you have yet another mass shooting. And can't even see the correlation.
I guess were intrigued by your total retardation more than anything

The funniest thing is that all these tards talk about is how much they hate immigrants.

Earth to dumbshits: if you're not an Abbo, YOU'RE AN IMMIGRANT.

White Australians should go back to the English jails they came from.

Attached: Cereal Guy in HD.png (900x900, 98K)

Hello from south dakota.
We love Canada in here in the states, never met one who wasn't nice and chill as fuck.

The shitty meme says it all.
We just take the piss.
Life online would be too serious without us cunts. We built Sup Forums
KANGZ

They are called rights. We can't all be loyalist faggots like you. Go and call a tranny a man and get sentenced to a year in county. A few dead kids for real freedom? Fuck those kids. Should have treated the kid differently.
You know damn well there was a kid you all fucked with every day, and if he killed us, we deserved it.

Well Fuckwit you would be there with us but in your poofy buckles shoes and faggy lace collars being the prison bitches that yoi are.

I actually like australians for their trolling. I think they're hilarious.

Mericans settled by puritanical religious idiots that were even too uptight for the Brits so told the too fuck off elsewhere.

>they're called rights

The fact that your perfectly happy to let thousands and thousands of your innocent citizens die needlessly cause 'muh freedomz' shows how fucking inept your culture is. God just hurry up and give the world over to China already.
Oh wait you've already done that...

Attached: 22308994_328168237648831_7188838807026684416_n.jpg (698x808, 25K)

Hi Melbourne.
How's APEX going?

Apt

The only thing harder than getting an Amerifat to admit he might not need a gun is getting an Aussie to admit that DINGOES EAT BABIES.

Attached: Australian coat of arms.jpg (597x477, 89K)

Not immigrants.
Invaders.
We bloody won, too. No need for apologies, t'was how the world worked.

Attached: images (9).jpg (496x297, 25K)

don't confuse them with french canadians.

french canadians are focking dickfucks

when did Sup Forums fill up with pussies like you? jesus what's happening in this place. I miss our old cancer not this new shit.

Never met a french canadian. The guys just north of the dakotas are cool though.

Shut the fuck up Americunt.

newfags from pewdiepie is ruining this thread not auzzies

funny how deluded you are
you're the criminal and failed scum that was shipped out of europe, just as bad as aussies

>criminal and failed scum
Yeh the crimes were mostly serious offenses such as stealing an apple or a loaf of bread, really fucked up and deep crimes

You faggots couldn't even win a war against EMUS.

Attached: Lol Batman.jpg (486x409, 82K)

imagine being such a failure in life you have to steal a fucking apple, lmao

Why do Aussies celebrate Anzac day? Last I checked they fucking LOST at Gallipoli.

Attached: question-mark.jpg (540x540, 16K)

It's not a celebration you dumb cunt.

Britbong here, I used to hate australians until I found my 9/10 aussie girlfriend after travelling abroad.

God, the way she moans my name in her melbourne accent makes me diamonds. She’s pretty formal and doesn’t use any slang, and emphasis her “cks” and T’s

She said orkay fuarkin cum on my TiTs last night and I came fucking everywhere

Australian is full of cum buckets

Feels good man

t. moot

fuark bruh, we're gonna make it

Australians are the new Muslim confirmed

>t. Island of Peace

This guy is a Cunt and he thinks that you're all bigger Cunts than him. You Cunts.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (313x470, 33K)

jus don talk filth about me maccas an i wont tap ya rite up that dungblasta

She is originally from bosnia and herzegovina, her mum is white australian and her dad grew up as a non practicing muslim and fled to australia after the genocide of his people, so probably yes

But she is white and her dad is white

Dark brunette, blue eyes, Pussys good, big fat round tits, skinny waist and thicc ass and accent is sexy as fuck

kiwi here, the beer is cold and the sheep are tight, and yes i agree auzzies are shitcunts.

Your the diet Coke version of an Aussie. Nothing to be proud of

Attached: images (1).jpg (470x313, 32K)

Actually more like a diet pepsi. Not even in the same category

Attached: images (6).jpg (444x332, 31K)

More like this.

Attached: 040895.jpg (1200x1200, 48K)

Emus are smarter than abbos.

Aussie accent is rated as sexiest in the world.
Hugh Jackman just saying gday is enough to turn lesbians.