/nba/ general - legacy ruined edition

Warriors take a 3-0 lead after a turnover by LeBron James and magificient play down the stretch by Durant

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2714466-lebron-james-rumored-to-potentially-join-lakers-clippers-in-2018-free-agency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deron Williams hasn't made a field goal since May 25th.

Think about that for a second.

The Warriors will blow a 3-0 lead.

Wait a minute, so the warriors are currently undefeated right? In this post season?

Anyone rooting for the Warriors, just imagine what it'd be like if they lost the next 4.

It'd be 18-1, but legitimately worse.

That's only 3 games ago

>only

15-4, we could see a 15-4 happening, and if you're rooting against 15-4 you're part of the basketball problem.

Can we get all of Sup Forums to use its meme magic to make the warriors blow a 3-0 lead. It would be the biggest choke job in sports history. We can even get ((((((Sup Forums)))))))) to help us

I'm not saying you, but one of us should even the playing field by running on the field and smashing a blunt object against KD making him unable to play the rest of the series.

They would still win.

*touches nose* NOT IT

>meme chuck
>magnificent play
A 2 year old could come up with that "play"

Just reported this post to the FBI.

@ larry we need a webm of curry stealing lebums pocket last night

*Pulls up for 3*
BLOCKED BY IGUDALA
*Turns the ball over*

>summer of 2016

Silver: Winning one for land after coming back from 3-1 against a 73 win team has given us tons of ratings. How do we top that this year?

>What if they come back from down 3-0 this time?

Silver: Excellent!

>and instead of them being the best regular season team of all time, they're undefeated in the playoffs

Silver: Brilliant

>and remember that old Kevin Durant rivalry we had scripted in 2012 but scrapped at the last moment? Let's bring him back!

Silver: Let's get started on that script boys!

I was drunk as fuck last night, don't follow basketball and thought Cleveland already won game 3 when I googled the score and the 4th was still going, they were up like 19 points or some shit.

What the fuck happened? Surely the greatest man in basketball right now could keep a 19 point lead....

I dont like where this manga is going

>legacy ruined
Do people actually believe this?

>19

Biggest lead they had was 9 m8

i was drunk then.

Getting blocked isn't a turnover

>Sup Forums saying that the cavs lost "even with refball" during the game threads

The "refball" is all part of the script

Honestly, I don't mind that.

What I do mind is people pretending like the Warriors weren't getting favorable officiating at home, because they were straight up mugging people in game one.

Exactly. The warriors are a dirty team.

The Iguodala block on LeBooty was a straight up foul but we all know refs dont call shit in the last minute of the game.

Fuck lebron though lmao

So your saying that after you give me a sloppy knob job your gona drag my hairy nuts across your mouth?

If Drayboon did that he'd be suspended for Game 4.

Drayboon has more techs than points

I don't know how they didn't call that a foul, but it's probably for the best otherwise lebron surely would've missed at least one and would have been worse for his image in the end

Trips De Truth

How would that make it worse when everyone already thinks he's a choker? Nothing would change

It was all ball.

NBA ref detected

I'm an American you faggot. I'm just here to rape their women.

LeBron kicked Iggy in the nuts so it's a wash

>he can't get a white girl
It works out for dicklets though because they're used to small penises.

congrats brazilarry. we did it senpai. the haters gon hate let em hate. this is what we do

>tfw brainlet manlet dicklet with an inferiority complex

Am i hopeless?

IDGAF if you're a Curry hater or a LeDickrider, that steal was straight sex

>dat faggy lil dance lebron did to make it look like a foul

was more incredible in real time. Lebron was in full KING mode then Curry strolls up and takes the ball away.

Not if you're white.

>brainlet manlet dicklet

how the fuck do you end up all 3 of those? Usually it's just one or two. I'm having trouble understanding how your ancestors got laid.

I mean unless you have some sort of retarded 1 in a million talent, or luck your way into money you're pretty much fucked

>not watching the mango and reading the animu

how did /wbbl/ get so powerful? are other ships even trying?

bleacherreport.com/articles/2714466-lebron-james-rumored-to-potentially-join-lakers-clippers-in-2018-free-agency

how do i handle all this winning?

this is a piece of art

>3-1 meme about to die
>Cavs swept 4-0 will be the new laughing stock

God speed, my friend. If you see Tojo tell him we got another one for him

This shit was one of the best parts of the game hands down.

>Nobody will actually care becuase they now The Warriors are OP

>bandwagon the team with a 93% chance to win
>Look guys I won!

>this is the guy /nba/ picked to win lefinals
lmaooo you guys worse than rebbit, at least they know a little bit about basketball. you guys have never got shit right lol ever

Welp Cavsbros, cavs bandwagoners, and neutral fans. If the Warriors win today then the Warriors "fans" are going to be annoying as FUCK for the next several months.

Be prepared.

>today

lmaoing @ your life

this is the path you chose

>legacy ruined edition

Kek. LeBron's legacy on basketball is already set in stone. It's accepted he's one of the best of all time already. And losing to the Warriors now will mean nothing.

As a neutral fan, they deserve to be. They got so much shit for 3-1.

>Celties cleary tank the ECF because they're picking their battles wisely
>lolololool Celtics are a joke lmaooo
>get btfo 4-0
heh, cant say you didn't ask for it.

>losing to the Warriors now will mean nothing

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

On the other hand...
>We et assblasted by the Cavs 4-1
>They get assblasted by the Dubs in The Finals and get blown out for most of the series
We got a long way to go user

i came

>reading comprehension

You can Ironically shitpost about the Cs all you want, but they're next up after the faggot Dubs

>warriors have to put together 2 MVPs just to beat Lebron

Literally the GOAT

Tell me you got the webm of Durant making Lebron's bitch ass slip

wew kobe

So how much better would this series be if KD decided to go to some other team that didn't make The Finals?

>Can barely beat a hobbled curry and suspends Draymond

Spurs would be in the finals

that would be a good argument if you disregard what he did in 2015.

desu, if lebron comes back or even takes it to 7, he's number 3 all time to me after kareem/jordan.

The Celtics should rebuild after getting BTFO in the conference finals.

Trade the manlet and scrubs, amass top rookies.

Let Mr. Shook take on Lebron.

So how bad does this make the Raptors considering they couldnt even manage 1(one) win against the Cavs?

Bro if Lebron comes back he would unironically be the GOAT in all of sports

He's going for the impossible, way more impossible than Brady coming back 28-3.

Really bad. The whole east is a joke.

Can you imagine Jordan ever being as big a bitch as LeBron by going to the Commissioner BEGGING to get a player on the other team suspended?

This is why LeBron will never be the greatest, he doesn't have the killer instinct or competitive drive that Jordan had. Jordan would sooner go to the commissioner asking to get a player on the other team UNSUSPENDED just so he could beat them at their best

even if he comes back, I can't put him above kareem and jordan. maybe if he wins a ring or two after (IF) he wins this one.

On paper this year's Raptors were better than last year, but they played worse than last year.

If Ibaka got traded to the Raptors on draft day it would've worked with more time to be integrated in the offense and given more plays.

Jordan didn't have to say shit because you couldn't do fuck all to him. You didn't cross him, the league, or his sponsors.

If it goes to 7 games that will be more than enough proof that the NBA is rigged, and that they need to push LeBron as being better than MJ so as to attract more fans, but we all know 6-0 > 3-5

>playing basketball with nephew
>try to teach him how to post up and take his man off the dribble
>says he'd rather pull up from three like Steph Curry

Where did it go wrong lads?

Bruh are you serious

Lebron could defeat ISIS and you fucks wouldn't even put him top 5

>playing basketball with uncle
>try to teach him how to shoot threes
>he'd rather post up and fade away

>play with grandpa
>try to teach him to fadeaway
>he'd rather shoot sky hooks

>trying to teach you nephew how to post up while being fat

he's already top 5.

Even without KD they'd still be huge favorites to win the series. Its retarded how good that team is.

Alright so the NBA is over until the Warriors break up in a couple of years. Who do we think will be the playoff teams in 2020?

wizards, bucks, timberwolves will be GOAT in a couple of years

>use to hit the local parks and play basketball all summer

>33 now
>go to park
>see nothing but shitty Curry knockoffs
>no real talent
>everyone just wants to jack up bad shots

I seriously fear what basketball will look like 10 years from now, when all these Curry kids are old enough to be in the nba.

>post play is dead
>no one can set a proper pick anymore
>no one knows how to box out
>no one can play man to man defense anymore

All the basics are dying because of today's nba.

He's GOAT with a comeback against this Warriors team. That's not even up for debate due to how improbable it is.

To pull this shit off, he would either have to start averaging 50 points a games or the Cavs shooters would have to start shooting 80% from 3 point range.

nigga, both him and kyrie went for 40 and they couldn't win, tristan needs to get benched, play frye at pf and move love to the 5 who cares anymore.

>All the basics are dying because of today's nba.
All they would have to do is start calling moving screen consistently against every team and all of that would change instantly.

If the Cavs actually manage to bring it to 7 games and win; either the league really is rigged or LeBron is the fucking GOAT

The problem is that everyone sets moving screens these days.....And I mean everyone. I haven't seen a proper screen set in the NBA like all season.

I don't get why they don't play Shumpert more

>nigga, both him and kyrie went for 40 and they couldn't win
That's not the same as averaging 50 in 7 game playoff series though. Especially since he would have to score like 80 in one game to raise the average.

But yea, I would get Thompson like 10 minutes to see if he can get his shit together than bench him.