/balk/

byzanto-bolshevism edition
old

Other urls found in this thread:

nasaspaceflight.com/2017/06/spacex-falcon-9-second-flight-bulgariasat-1-mission/
youtube.com/watch?v=4vS2BcpKkpM
waifu2x.udp.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=PCgEg4YXngE
youtube.com/watch?t=14&v=mN3z3eSVG7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/balt/

Allah Is Great
Death to America
Death to Israel
Curse on the Jews
Victory to Islam

Serbian superiority

b-but the Emperor had absolute power and he was also heavily involved with the Church, and they murdered plebs left and right, how would that even work

pula

hello

hey sexy ::3

It was fun, but somehow I never got addicted. Every time I started to play wow again, I just reached max lvl, grinded for a week or two and just got bored.

On the other hand, I know people who had their life destroyed by wow.

raiding southshore with my guild circa ~2006 or 2007

it was a waste of time but it was fun, vanilla wow was all about that kind of dumb fun

fun times

>roumanie
>roumelie

what did they mean by this?

nasaspaceflight.com/2017/06/spacex-falcon-9-second-flight-bulgariasat-1-mission/

Successful launch of the Bulgarian satellite today. Chestito!

Turks called the Balkans Roum, Rome. Modern-day Rumanians self-style themselves Rome.

i remember back in vanilla when you meet some south slav(usually other makes or serbs) we would be all like "heyyy were u from bro XD so kewl lolz" but then this one time i meet two tatars, i see them speaking in /say, and im like, "od kai ste vie", and one of the tatars said something stupid like "od kai kiro kolbaskata" or something along those lines and then just left without saying anything else

why are tatars so autistic lads?

You missed the thread, leafbey.

he had an entire live thread on that topic, fuck you, slow-ass faggot

>Modern-day Rumanians self-style themselves Rome.
The fuck? No we didn't. Where did you get that shit from?

leafbey do you have bg citizenship?

Why is your (well-respected) state called Rumъnia then?

instambul

pronounced Ruminia but written Romania

WE

we cant have this go on. romania needs muslims

I am going to post this until you like it

youtube.com/watch?v=4vS2BcpKkpM

>Modern-day Rumanians self-style themselves Rome
?
doesn't matter, Bulgarian are in space, everything is lost.

Congratiulations

dadah dislike vrat

We deeply respect our Northern neighbors, and hope they will partake in the chalga TV channels that will now be transmitted from geostationary orbit.

Because it means Romania and we call ourselves romanians?

Our name for ourselves is român, which evolved from the earlier medieval rumân/rumîn (Wallachia was called Țara Românească in a 16th century document). Wallachia and Moldova united to form the United Principalities, then King Carol turned it into a kingdom and called it România (althought the name Românie/Rumânie existed since the 17th century and it meant "romaniandom", aka all lands inhabited by romanians).

The only connection it has to roman is that the ethnonym evolved from the word "romanus", but we call romans "roman" and they're different from "romanian", and we most certainly did not style ourselves as some sort of modern "romans".

no

stop being islamophobic

>Wallachia was called Țara Românească in a 16th century document
I'm not baiting, and you guys are not dumb, like for example Sirbistani, but what was the land called before that? Also I know the Assens are also in your history books, and that is cool.

lol

kek

i can't find a reason to dislike islam, but i don't want musulmanical people here

ca you do this in higher res?
i want this as a desktop background

> chalga TV channels
>tigani in space

Jesus help us

>what was the land called before that?

The Roman Empire

noncountries in green

jej

via waifu2x.udp.jp/

>Jesus help us
There is no god.

reported to SRI for communist propaganda

Marx is our god

this. fuck christcucks and mudslimes

>b-but the Emperor had absolute power and he was also heavily involved with the Church, and they murdered plebs left and right

Just like the Soviet Union

We don't know what it was called by the romanian inhabitants before that since we lost a lot of documents during the ottoman wars (and 1500 letter that mentions it is the oldest letter written in colloquial romanian)

But

In church and diplomatic documents written from 1200s, 1300s and 1400s it was officially called Transalpina and Ungrovlachia (Though it meant Wallachia near Hungary). Hungarians called it Transalpina officially and wallachian voievodes styled themselves as Rulers of Transalpina, while Constantinople and the slavonic church called it Ungro-Vlachia in documents, the same way they called Moldova Black Vlachia/Black Wallachia (Northern Wallachia, essentially).

You should not be so enthusiastic about it. That means all the suffering is pointless.

wtf sunt comunist ca am postat o imagine

>suffering

Let me help you. It was called Bulgaria during the rare periods when Magyars or Cumans or Pechenegs were not raping the plains, while the locals hid in the mountains.

no it doesn't

name a better rapper than chxpo and ill leave this thread forever

youtube.com/watch?v=PCgEg4YXngE

>tfw never played wow but fucked qts instead
I feel like a loser now

People suffer all over the world, autist friend.

didnt know this site
thanks a lot!

thats why we need communism

te omor moldovene

Do you have any written records about it? Cause I'm pretty sure it was called Wallachia even when the second bulgarian tsardom controlled it. Hungarians also called it Havasalfold, which means "Snowy lowlands".

To make everyone equally miserable?

>all the suffering is pointless.

it's not. We'll all be reborn as stars or galaxies

ai afinitati comuniste, ceea ce e inacceptabil. Am glumit, dar daca te-as vedea in viata reala te-as calca in picioare, fara nici o gluma

people lived better during communism unless they were dissidents and kulaks

is that a thing in roumania or was that just shitposting?

BTW us locals hid in the mountains when the Turks came. All Bulgarian "Renewal" happened in mountain towns, while Turks (temporarily) occupied the lands in the pains and the valleys. We are also chiobani.

"vrei pizdeala uaaai?"

Their spirit was destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?t=14&v=mN3z3eSVG7A

>tfw fargo, better call saul and leftovers all aired their last season episodes these days
Why even live

dc

shitposting. I get mad whenever someone says good thing about communism. I saw some shit

No it wasn't actually, it was called Wallachia even when the second bulgarian tsardom controlled it (which was founded by cumans from north of the danube). You also had less control and influence over it than the hungarians did, so I'm not entirely sure why you cling to it when they have a "bigger" claim (And they spent 2 centuries trying to bring it back into their fold before the turks took a giant steaming shit on them).

>I get mad whenever someone says good thing about communism
i feel you brah
i wish we could have some kind of inquisition for commies or something

I remember you posting the same pic years ago
r-ros?

communists did more good than bad and thats an objective fact

No, I'm not fat

>I saw some shit
are you 40 or something?

>communists did more good than bad and thats an objective fact
kys

asta este cursul naturii.

you deserve your brain cancer

fuck you too natoboy

it doesn't matter
what matters is that we remain independent from durks or russo-mongols

yeah instead we are slaves to nato and the eu.
fuck you too rootless cosmopolitan

I don't really care about all that shit, as long as you faggots drive like normal fucking beings. I am going to fucking print a fucking giant cornknob on a sheet of paper and wave that at your shit drivers.

>defends gommunism
>calls others rootless gosmobolytan

I'm Ceausescu actually. Just got back from Cuba

How's Castro doin

sweet, can you smoke cigarettes through your holes?

salut man

Everything Russia touches, turns to shit.

>Season's Greetings from Romania

only communism can save us

>only gay islamic space communism can save us
ftfy senpai

Your first lady looks like a gyp, pal

>being lolbertarian in 2k17

i would rather die in a commie gulak than prosper in a libertarian utopia tbqhwyf

>libertarian
>pol.png

nupol you mean

>confusing anarcho-capitalism with libertarianism

who must suffer, so that we may prosper?

Serbs

Who else?

FALS

>crede in propaganda comunista

salut tovarase