Eternal /good guys/ thread

I feel like next season one of our teams will win again ucl and we gonna win all 3 national leagues, It time for the holy trinity to show his real power, we have the best fans in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pDNhfCFWYg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totonero_1980
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>real mandril
>good

Agreed.

What about PSG, Benfica and HSV?

almost complete. You forgot one.

>no fly emirates on the kit

Real Madrid is a pure team.There is no better guys than them

One of these is not like the others

You're correct, Arsenal have never won the Champions League

Remove Arselel for Liverpool you dipshit.

That's what I was referring to lad, on what fucking grounds can Arselel be in the same category of Real
More like remove both Arselel and Milan tBh

>removing the greatest team of all time AC Milan
Don't get ahead of yourself Halalfag...you just only recently passed us

LOL
you barely have more than half the UCLs we have.
AND you have fallen into irrelevancy.
git gud pls

>removing one of the /goodguys/ for literal murderers
you having a laff,m8?

You only have 3 more international titles than us presently my boy

You should know a thing or 2 about irrelevancy...considering you didn't win the CL for 12 years LMAO

>queer lad franchise
>royal diving spics
>a fucking air conditioning
>good guys

>all international titles are worth the same
lel
Even Atalanta is nowadays more relevant in the footy scene than Milan

Fixed romanibro

>us
which part of AC are you from?

He is from the AC

>le mad juve customer
I'm still laughing at your fucking face you deluded twat

call me when AC wins one of these

t.JUST JUST customer

Well apart from the 5 CL deficit Milan and RM has a similar record when it comes to "Important Trophies"

The only "unimportant" trophies one would say they both have is the UEFA Cup/CWC's which Milan and Real have 2 of them each

Let's not forget that this year you got help from the ref vs Bayern while Milan is clean in that regard

>Let's not forget that this year you got help from the ref vs Bayern
youtube.com/watch?v=5pDNhfCFWYg

hahahhaah your team was btfo in the final by us

I suppose they'll give one of this to us in 50 years
In reality they should have given this to us in 2000 considering that no European club won more international titles than Milan(13) by that point certainly not Real Madrid(12)

The decision to give it in 2015 just sounds like a way for UEFA to suck Madrid's dick

Go back to

>In reality they should have given this to us in 2000 considering that no European club won more international titles than Milan(13) by that point certainly not Real Madrid(12)
You're just embarrasing yourself here matey. Milan is not even close to Real Madrid by any metric.

Uh yet we had more international titles than you in 2000 and only recently you passed us in the weakest era of Champions League

I mean fuck sake that poll has Juventus over Milan lmao

>a soup or cup is worth the same as a UCL.
>Albania
wew lad with people like you no wonder you can't recover Kosovo.

Did you see their last game against Bayern München?

Stop trying to associate your nothing club with the big guys please

who?

arselol of course

You realize we only had 3 less CL's than you at the time right? And we had more in the modern era too(3 vs Real's 2). Not to mention that Milan beat more tough teams in finals like Cruyff's Ajax, Eusebio's Benfica, Romario/Stoichkov Barca

By comparison the only decent team Real beat was Milan in the 50s(I don't count Zidane's Juve in 98 since Juve are eternal chokers who got beaten by Dortmund and Hamburg)

>complaining about the bayern ref
>not even the worst refjob during the entire tournament

thats not the slovak abu

>And we had more in the modern era too(3 vs Real's 2)
what is the "modern era" for you, lad?
Do you realize Real has won 3 in the last 4 years and 5 since year 2000?

>what is the "modern era" for you, lad?
80s-onward

>Do you realize Real has won 3 in the last 4 years and 5 since year 2000?
Was talking about the FIFA Club of the Century award thing that was actually given in 2000(made a mistake above for some reason thought it was given recently)

In 2000
Milan had 5 CL/13 International titles
Madrid had 8 CL/12 International Titles

Milan was robbed from that award and the fact that they ranked Juve ahead of Milan in that list just shows what a joke that award is

>rating mickey mouse cups over CLs
lol

I think it shows what a joke Milan is tBh.
It's all about the UCL, not all international titles are worth the same. But of course you know that, and inside you you know Real is the best club in football history and that it's not even close.

Three (3) more CL

>which part of AC are you from?
Bayern refballed and Madrid came up on top despite the refball

>Arsenal
Lol.

t. Arsena fan

Intercontinental cups and UEFA Super Cups are not mickey mouse cups

Super Cups and Intercontinental Cups to me have the same value. Everything else is a step below

Trash Cruyff's Ajax in a Final is worth 5 CL trophies on it's own tbqh

*trashing

>t. Arsena fan
why

>Intercontinental cups and UEFA Super Cups are not mickey mouse cups
They really are.

There is not a single more worthless and pointless trophy in the planet than the UEFA Super Cup other than Domestic Supercups in years when one team wins the domestic double.

I'll give you AC milan but the other two teams can go fuck themselves

>Trash Cruyff's Ajax in a Final is worth 5 CL trophies on it's own tbqh

My team is the best, because i say it. You have more CL, doesn't count we have more mickey mouse cups. That award was given to real and not to milan, a joke awatd. Milan CL are worth more than the real's CL because i say it.

Then why the fuck are people out there giving awards if this user has all the truth?

If we were to give titles a numerical value:
UCL: 100 points
Domestic League: 15 points
CWC: 7 points
European Super Cup: 7 points
Domestic Cup: 5 points
Domestic Super Cup: 3 points
rate pls

just ignore him desu

Considering that you have to win CL for the chance to win the Intercontinental Cup and considering that you have to win either CL or UEFA Cup/CWC to win Super Cup no they fucking aren't

Well you're the one who's arguing that 12 is a bigger number than 13 all along.

If CLs are 100 then Leagues are worth like 50 and Domestic cups 25

The rest of the Mickey Mouse cups can remain the same.

Ignore me because I'm right?

0/10

CL is the most important trophy and intercontinental/super cup shit will never ever have the same weight

>Well you're the one who's arguing that 12 is a bigger number than 13 all along.

I'm not the first spaniard, and you are assuming that what it count's in the award is the number of cups won. But i don't know anything so, oh great expert of european football, why is the numbre of cups what really counts?

>counting Domestic
You have to be nuts to do that considering each league is different

Winning Serie A where everyone plays defensively and Juventus has the refs on their pockets or winning EPL in recent years where the competition is far more tremendous >>>>> winning leagues like La Liga/Ligue 1/Bundesliga/Eredivisie etc.

>Juventus has the refs on their pockets
Didn't Milan get caught bribing refs too?

>why is the numbre of cups what really counts?
Because it's a FIFA award. International trophies are what counts when it comes to shit like this not domestic shit

Yes and they got away with it because of Galliani

They awere relegated during the 80s too for fixing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totonero_1980

Nope
Totonero was some Milan players selling games...nothing to do with bribing refs

If you're referring to Calciopoli there's pretty much no evidence of us having to do anything with that scandal but they punished us anyways by deducting some points

Then, in your infinite wisdom doent's enter that, maybe? just maybe because you have the ABSOLUTE TRUTH, that a Cl weights more than another international cup in the FIFA eyes? Even if it's the FIFA who gives the award? Because every one thinks the same, well you don't.

Calciopoli(in which Milan had no part in despite what the Italian Media like to tell you) is child's play compared to what Jube has done ever since their existence

The fact that they can't win shit in Europe just proves it

>Calciopoli is proof that Jube bribes refs
>we dindu nuffin in Calciopoli despite being involved in it too
>Mickey Mouse cups are worth as much as CLs

All right that does it, you are definitely shitposting

>a Cl weights more than another international cup in the FIFA eyes?
And I can also counter that by saying that winning against Barca or Ajax by an impressive margin weighs far more than winning against Eintracht Frankfurt or Valencia

13 >>>>> 12 always
Period.

*blocks your path*

Except we weren't involved in it at all. While Juve was busy winning Serie B that season we were winning the Champions League. Sweet justice.

>Mickey Mouse cups are worth as much as CLs
See

We're talking about Milan not Juve you deflecting faggot lmoa

Then if the award was given to the team with more international cups... Why real and nor milan? Maybe they followed another criterion?

>And I can also counter that by saying that winning against Barca or Ajax by an impressive margin weighs far more than winning against Eintracht Frankfurt or Valencia

Then, why in the real CL final it was valencia and not the ajax or the bcn or the unstoppable milan? The real was in the final and won it, it's not their fault who is their Opponent.

>tribunal judges milan guilty
>d-dont let the media fool you
youre pathetic

Why was Juve in this year's final? It doesn't fucking matter

Point is that Real won most finals vs weaker opponents/chokers while Milan won quite a few finals against GOAT-tier teams with GOAT-tier players.

So if you're gonna throw "le mickey mouse cup" argument at me than I'll throw it right back at you

Yeah yeah sure whatever you say... fact is there never was sufficient evidence for doing that to Milan and Milan just accepted the sentence to not waste time and money with any of that bullshit

I bet you rate the Confederations Cup on the same level as World Cups

Lol
You're a club of criminals guided for 30 years by the biggest criminal in Italy's history, Berlusconi

No, no I do not
You don't need to win the WC to win Confederations Cup

T. Luciano Moggi

>more ad hominem
I'm not even a Juvefag

>So if you're gonna throw "le mickey mouse cup" argument at me than I'll throw it right back at you

I'm saying that ALL of that mickey mouse cups weight less than a CL, you are saying that some CL weight more than others CL, or it's more easy to win a CL than a mickey cup for you? Maybe it's more difficult win a mickey mouse.

CL>Mickey cup
CL=CL

That is my argument. And you start saying "no, our CL are better because our rival" and what? It's not the real fault who their rival was or was valencia unworthy of the CL final, should have played against barça or milan just because you say that win a CL agains valencia is unworthy? And this year it was juve, why?, because the won to everyone until the final, it's just that, that's the CL who wins reachs the final and if a team reaches the final is worthy of my respect it doesn't matter if is milan, the ajax or whatever.

And before anything, how many matches for winnig a CL? How many for a mickey mouse? Yeah, for the mickey you have to win the CL but it's the CL the difficult part.

Well most of Real's CL's might as well be Mickey Mouse cups then since clubs like Bayer Leverkusen and Fiorentina are Mickey Mouse-tier clubs

I'm just throwing your logic back at you
If you call Intercontinental Cup and Super Cup Mickey Mouse cups than so is winning CL against a Mickey Mouse-tier club like Leverkusen or Atletico or whatever

How to make people hate clubs Guide

>Step 1: Find clubs YOU hate
>Step 2: Make unrealistic, stupid or downright false statements and or claims about said clubs
>Step 3: Imply that any who disagree with you are retarded and or shitposting. Do this with as much rage inducing text as possible.
>Step 4: ????
>Step 5: PROFIT!

You can now safely make more people hate clubs you don't like.

The same Atletico that defeated the mighty Milan 5-1 the last time Milan was in a CL?

But they reached the final, just becouse thery are not worthy of the mighty milan,it doesn't mean that the finals played wasn't worth anything. Where was the mighty milan when leverkusen or fiorentina reached the final?

>Well most of Real's CL's might as well be Mickey Mouse cups then since clubs like Bayer Leverkusen and Fiorentina are Mickey Mouse-tier clubs

They played the CL like the rest of teams, they reached the final against the rest and then here you come "that finals doesn't count", then why these teams reached the final? Maybe becouse the won all their matches? No, real said "i want leverkussen, this year we forbid milan to play CL, and next year Fiorentina muahahahaha!"

Leicester City are the only good guys in the prem

>mighty Milan
That was not "the Mighty Milan" you idiot
Not with player like Constant, Birsa and Mexes
We had no business even being on the 1/16th that year which just proves how shit CL has been this decade

>But they reached the final
As if that means anything. Juve showed in the last 4-5 years that that doesn't mean shit.

I'm only arguing for the importance of IC Cup/Super Cup that's all. The fact that you can't even get a chance to win those 2 without winning a major European competition proves that those 2 are just as important as CL itself

Not my fault RM loses to clubs like Galatasaray in those kinds of competitions

The Super Cup is a fucking glorified pre-season friendly.

Atletico have got two of those and they have never even won a CL, does that mean that they have been on the same level as Buyern this past decade who have one CL and one UEFA Supercup?

Considering that Bayern has 3 International titles this past decade(1 CL + 1 Super Cup + 1 FIFA Club World Cup) Atletico is inferior

Atletico is a bad example because you could actually say they've been better than Bayern and Inter (the teams they beat) and Zenit has been better than Manchester United since 2008 (whom they beat in the 08 Super Cup)
They might be similar to friendlies but they've actually indicated the quality of the teams pretty well (hence why apart from Atletico and Zenit no EL winner has won it since 06 with a Sevilla squad that looked legitimately elite)

Bayern has most international titles this past decade than Atletico like said here so his argument basically got destroyed