WC Qualifiers Pre-Games Thread

CONCACAF Friendship edition. No Honduras allowed.
We got USA vs AT&T in 5 bongs, Mexico vs Honduras and Costa Rica vs Panama in 7 bongs.
Literally the only Sup Forums thing we got today, so let's start it. Seems like easy prediction matches, yet some meme results would make shit way more interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13131254
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look out for 2022. Alphonso Davies got his citizenship now. Prepare your anuses!!!

Shut the fuck up. We're enemies now until we renew the /Concacaf Stronk/ alliance in world cup season.

USA
Mexico
Costa Rica

Any other answer is wrong.

I hope Keksico and Trinidad lose to be desu

This is /Concacaf friendship/ because today matches doesn't really matter. Sunday is /Concacaf US gtfo/ edition.

Guatemala pls

But any time any Central American team plays you there is no friendship only seething hatred

Callate puto! Dont fuck with my paisa ese

Is the British Honduras allowed?

Only if you go back to being our 23rd Department

That's why no Honduras allowed

Yep. Little brother Belize is always welcome

>Mexico and Coastal Guatemala alliance of evil
I should have known this was coming

For me, it's Panama memeing his way to the WC

We will revive the Mexican Empire again my dear 33th State Citizen

For me, it's Trinidad and Tobago.

Will Mexico let Honduras win so the united states can get cucked out of the world cup?

They did that to us in 2006

If the US play with the gay uniforms the chan of puto will have more sense and will be justified.

kek

They didn't mean it.
They were just that bad.

I put Sweden / France on draw

How fucked am I?

This is a CONCACAF thread
but I'd say pretty fucked
Bulgaria is qualifying

Get outta here faggot, shoo stay in your eurogay containment threads

We did it on purpose. Fuck Guatemala.

What's up, guys? I will watch your country's NT game tonight

Why isn't Canada qualifying for the 2018 WC?

Actually the thread just says WCQ.
CONCACAF is just the edition, all should be welcome
They lost out to Honduras

Mexico is probably going to destroy us and the only thing that can save us is if the players are able to focus the unfying hatred that Hondurans naturally have towards Mexico.

They're like a taller Guatemala accept much more successful.

Is Honduras STRONK at football or is Canada shit?

Canada is shit.

*except

Mexico doesn't think of Honduras at all. Why the hate?

They're only good at qualifying to WCs at all levels. They always massively underperform/turn to shit once they get there, though.

Why is Mexico to Honduras what US are to Mexico? Except we little by little ain't giving any fuck anymore.

Anyhow, when it seems that Mexico will destroy the rival, is when we choke and draw or something

They're CONCACAF's >le pacy negro team

They play with heart against the big CONCACAF teams, but choke it out when it matters

If this was 2010 i would've said you had a chance at a draw..
Not even Catracho Murderball will save you

But their asshurt murderball could fuck us before our match against the US. At least we are keeping Marquez and Guardado for that game

Not only Hoduras but all centrall America countries, the caribbean and most South America seem to have an intrinsic hate towards Mexico.

Thay hate us more than the north Americans.

Anyway i don't think we'll choke this time.

>Marquez
He was a great defender but goddamn just get someone else already, let the poor guy retire in peace.

When will Saudi Arabia be nuked?

The sad part, is that he still is the most talented guy we have. No one else has the vision that he has so we keep him even if he can't run 10 meters now.

Ironically, Costa Rica doesn't give as many fuck as the others and they are better in both football and life

>most South America seem to have an intrinsic hate towards Mexico
Which countries of South America hate you guys?

Ready to get raped, Belgium?

I don't think it's hate, but in the few times I see Mexico brought up by South Americans, it's usually negative comments and mocking.

Not the same user, but for some reason they shit on us on the /copalib/ threads and other threads. Colombians specially.

Are you so sure about that?
After they give US the World Cup desu
South Americans mock everyone

Personally, I despise Colombians on Sup Forums. They seem like the most entitled South Americans with the loudest, shittiest opinions.

>but for some reason they shit on us on the /copalib/ threads and other threads
If we are too nice to Mexicans, Chicanos will think that we are being nice to them and they will invade and ruin our general with their awful and annoying shitposting

Chicanos ruin everything.

PULUSIC SCORES 5 GOALS TONITE CAP THIS

They manage to be worse posters than Turkish diaspora, what the fuck is their problem?

>inb4 trump supporters get mad at mexico for being "homophobic"

This. People on the internet and the US confuse hating chicanos with hating Mexico.

Fuck outta here puto!

>It's the chicanos trying to get rid of the Eurobros
Not even surprising

>Costa Rica
>Not hating Mexico
Just becaus they´re not as loud as others doesn´t mean that they hate you any less.

Caca

What will happen to USA vs Mex in x days autist kun when USA loses?

They hate us, but not as much as Honduras or El Salvador. Their whole football life is around if they can beat Mexico or not.
Costa Rica actually thinks ahead of that.

He kills himself

fuck off fagget

Bosnia vs Greece tomorrow can't w8 to bomb those mofos.

USA wont finish under 2nd in the end of the campaign. So I dont understand why the whole fuss.

boy I can't wait for our clash against the almighty Latvia tomorrow

GUATEMALTECO BEST BRO

>yuroshits invading our thread
Fuck OFF

>implying your country's kit can even compete
shame we're never going to the WC :(

miss watermala pageant?

double digits confirm USA going to get rekt

I'm not Honduras and I'm not disrupting this moment of CONCACAF friendship.

pls let me stay

No wey, CR, Honduras and Guatemala are the worst, that's why they did that shit to the Mexican press the last game.

Belize is the coolest.

Howdy

>off by 1
Kys

Ok, but we're not watching your league

strawpoll.me/13131254

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Pinto out
Vargas in

tbqh

who the fuck is the numale singing my beloved anthem

>Implying that the players aren´t the problem
This generation is just a shitty one and we should be looking how to properly rebuild the team for the next World Cup already.

We need an overhaul, our league is a joke. The executives over at each team should stop trying to sell a player the minute he flashes some signs of being good. But really Pinto has to go, he's being toxic to the players plus his scheme doesn't really fit with what our players are used to plus Vargas is good at developing players, he took fucking Victoria to a finals then went full beast mode at Olimpia, the man has that knack to develop players

is america still wearing those gay things?

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

I do think that Pinto has created a toxic environment but at this stage there is little point to sack him since we squandered our three home games against the easiest opponents in the group and the only way we even have a chance to get fourth is by Panama choking their way out of the qualifiers.

Vargas might be good for a long project but he shouldn´t take over right now since there is barely enough time to salvage this shit.

USA 1 - T&T 0

Chapin bro? Seguis aqui?
Quien crees que vamos a llamar como tecnico de la seleccion cuando la fedefut aprueva la ley y la FIFA nos deje de joder?

Claveri no me decepciono pero, creo que su filosofia es demasiado retrograda. No le gusta llamar a los buenos jugadores que tenemos en el extranjero.

Yo digo que deberiamos fichar por el tecnico del Independiente del Valle de Ecuador. Es buen tecnico, usa un esquema muy parecido al de Claveri, y sabe como ganar con equipos chiquitos.

Can YUROP hijack this thread for today's matches

Or just make a new thread you lazy fuck