Commiefornia Primary

Bernout just needs one of his signature landslides of ~70% of the vote today and he'll get enough delegates to overtake $hillary in one fell swoop.

Trump will still hopefully beat them, but I'd have a lefty over a warmongering cuckold any day.

Do the math

What he actually needs is for Hillary to be convicted for all her crimes.
Unfortunately such justice is long dead in this day and age.

>Trump will still hopefully beat them, but I'd have a lefty over a warmongering cuckold any day.

fuck no

i listened to this speech last night. the jew is literally a fucking commie.

pick between

>obama lite
>lenin 2.0

nobodys bothering to vote in Cali today. Its going to be a landslide for Clinton just through mail in ballots alone. There will be at least 3 bernout suicide attempts cap this

Fuck, cannot wait for Bernie tears.

>ID: (Y0u)

Pic related is going to be Bernouts tonight before committing mass Sudoku

I fucking hate all 3 candidates, but I'd rather have Hillary over "MEME MAGIC MAN XD" and a commie.

>i'd rather have Hillary
>i want everything wrong with the system to get worse
>i want to end gun manufacturing in America
>i want crony capitalism to win once and for all here and worldwide
>i dont want brexit to happen
>i want merkel to keep the EU outside of any accountability

He needs 107% of california delegates. Hillary needs 9% of california delagates.

Hillary gets the nomination today. End of motherfucking story, bernout

I assume you're talking about superdelegates as well. If he wins on normal delegates/votes then the superdelegates will have no choice but to vote for him in July

>If he wins on normal delegates/votes then the superdelegates will have no choice but to vote for him in July
>superdelegates will have no choice but to vote for him
>no choice
TOP KEK
UK please. Shillary got this.

reminder to starve shillposters senpai

If Trump was halted from the nomination because of bureaucrats even if he won democratically, what would happen? There would be an uproad. The same with Bernout and his supporters, but there would be a sympathetic uproar from the whole nation for the system to be reformed.

Its
Not
Going
To
Happen

How the fuck is Shillary Obama Lite? She's Obama Forte, or Bush 0.98(beta).

>70%
>Despite the fact that most of NorCal hates his guts.

Top. Fucking. Kek.

Yeah that's including superdelegates, mist likely Bernie will deny Hillary an outright win in pledged delegates leaving the Dems in a state of limbo until the convention. If he wins in a landslide, he might be able to also overtake her in pledged, but this will still be a state where no one can win without the supers. If she wins in a landslide, she might have enough to beat him outright. Might.

I want to call her mummy desu senpai

San Luis Obispo county reporting in, Trumped it up this morning... feels good man

The point is it'll make her look bad if she can only win with party insider superjews, and she won't be the presumptive nominee at all.. she'll have to wait until the convention day.

Northern California is much less populated mate

You saying most of NorCal hates Bernout or Trump?

Bernie never got 70% of any state, the fuck are you on about?
He just needs like 55% to make an argument and keep his gommies motivated.Mathematically, this shit is done.He's playing spoiler now.

>Commiefornia

You just hate us cuz you anus

He's gotten just under or over 70% in Vermont, Kansas, (Dems Abroad), Idaho, Utah, Alaska, Hawaii and Washington. Use google, kid.