The Ultimate Soyboy

Feminist, non athletic, wears make-up. Just listen to Sue (A Season of Crime) for a song about him being litterally cucked.

Bowie was the ultimate chad though

>feminist
he raped little girls

what the fuck did you just say?

He had a huge dick though, soyboys are circumcised and have a below average dick thanks to estrogen

Kek, last time I checked she was quite proud of having lost her virginity to him. Who wouldn't?

this

source?

Is funny, cus the man he emulatingMarcBolan... total alphaChad.

>americans

how does he have such a bulge here but nothing in OP's pic?

And fucked about 1000 x the amount of women you ever will (very conservative estimate), including a couple of supermodels. Who’s the soyboy?

(Saged, btw)

>Feminist
was he? i always thought bowie managed to deflect all sorts of polarizing/political statements with his charm or whatever, much like mac demarco does today (oh how standards have fallen)

This nigga bowie was an open fascist at one point before his manager Mr. Shoah Goldberg told him to cut it out. Idgaf if he was a soyboy or not like fr

OP pic is in England. The cold makes it shrivel up. In the other pic it looks like he’s somewhere very warm and he’s probably getting a semi because he’s about to fuck Iman.

Who wouldn't have at least a chubby next to Iman

>sex with lots of women disqualifies you from being a soyboy
nigger are you still in high school or something?

Yeah this screams 'Chad'.

Padding

I don't see any contradictions here

Checks out

>liberally uses the term “soy boy” and “nigger”, yet I’m the school kid
You’re a joke and you know it, go out and meet people.

I stopped drinking soymilk because of you shitheads and i loved that stuff

Coke shrinkage

>being influenced by basement dwelling virgins pretending to be men online
weak willed, red pilled

Bowie is ascended. Tiers above your fragile macho bullshit and not falling into the trappings of overfemininity either. Bowie is the true end game of man.

>What does the word 'feminism' mean to you?

>Not too much anymore, I'm afraid. I've always had immense problems with "movements" or indeed, anything that can be put in quotes. Whatever the current manifesto, the personal definition is always subjective, which is, at the core, the greater reality. In general, I suppose, I find it intensely offensive to see women treated as chattel or appendages. I cannot think of a situation where a woman could not do an equal if not better job than a man. Possibly, a situation requiring only brute strength may be the exception, but here again, a woman would be smart enough to organize the right person for the job. In that singular case, probably a man.

>Do you consider yourself a feminist?

>No. I'm stubbornly a nothing-ist. ists and isms irk me. It's a British trait, I fear. We have a traditionally ambivalent outlook on social movements of any kind. But as with all ambivalence it has produced a kind of schizoid overview. A generous acceptance of eccentricity and, at times, an overbearing need to not stand out as being different. A complete understanding of the individual to command his or her own freedom yet a crushing failure to produce a jolly good revolution, even with Tom Paine at the helm.

grow up

facts

also since theres a lot of penis discussion, Bowie admitted to stuffing his crotch a lot during the ziggy stardust era. Unsure if it was something he kept doing.

Bowie is functionally the future state of man. Having conquered the masculine archetype and become the peak of machismo, instead ripping the concept of aesthetic from feminized mainstream society and claiming it for ones own.

That proves you're a real soyboy

Hmm.. that's exactly what a soyboy would say.

don't all male feminists?

Was Hitler a soy boy? He was a vegetarian but I'm guessing tofu/soy wasn't a thing then.

compared to göring he probably was (but then again so is everyone)

Bowie wakes up. Sez to himself, "Which supermodel do I fuck tonight and how many shovelfuls of drugs will I be on while doing her/him?"

70's Bowie is so fucking based.

Kys, OP.

cringe but still true

ok but hes still a legend with a great album run while you sit at your moms home shitposting about 'soyboys'