Hello Sup Forums someone posted this on /k/. Original post is below

Hello Sup Forums someone posted this on /k/. Original post is below

>be out with puppers
>going to whole foods for fresh food for my puppers
>leave dogs in truck with windows and sunroof cracked open
>hot as day in a big Texas city (affluent are)
>CC into whole foods even store doesn't allow it
>apparently it's illegal in my state to leave babies and dogs in cars
>walk out and see my dogs barking like mad and a young hot bitch trying to smash my window
>push cart out of the way and draw pointing at woman
>yell WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GET ON THE GROUND
>bitch starts yelling some shit at me. I don't listen and keep yelling for her to get on the ground.
>she turns around and is still yelling. Honestly not listening and yelling for her to get on the ground.
>she's about 35 feet away and walks towards me
>yell DONT COME CLOSER, GET ON THE GROUND
>she's briskly walking to me
>she gets to arms length and I take my left hand off my pistol and pistol whip her in the forehead and use my left hand to shove her to the ground
>pavement is hot as fuck
>yell CALL 911 she tried to break into my car and assault me
>she's bleeding from the face but she's laying on the ground
>gun aimed on her and tell her to spread her arms and legs like a starfish (my exact words)
>she bitches at me but I keep telling her to shut up and not move until police arrives
>she goes to jail since I press charges. Cop tells me not to leave dogs in the car.

I partially have that encounter on video and all on unclear audio. Cops have my phone right now until they get the video. Am I in the right? I didn't get charged with anything.

you're a retard op, yous da big bad man that cant subdue a woman without your gun

hope you sleep well at night knowing you pistol whipped a lady all over a piece of glass

Post the video

>missy breaks window
>dog bites her
>dog gets put down

Yes, it was for the window I'm sure

Good job. I hope she gets fucked.

Did you atleast get her number?

The sad thing is you're completely right.

>hope you sleep well at night knowing you pistol whipped a lady

I hope he does too. That would send me off to sleep with a smile and give me good dreams.

OP's in the right in my heart.

You were in the right, but I think pistol whipping her is not gonna go over well with the law.

Based maple post.

Also, to answer the OP, don't leave your fucking dogs in the car ESPECIALLY on a hot day, retard. Not even with AC, water and his favourite music or whatever. Just don't fucking do it, you're being a shitty pet owner.

at least she didn't starfish

>apparently it's illegal in my state to leave babies and dogs in cars
>hot day in Texas
This is an trolling attempt?

The guy was in the right

ayyyyy check'd

You were right, no one has the right to break into your property. If she wanted to help the dogs she should have called the police instead of trying to smash your window and scare your dogs.

underrated post

The problem is overheating. If AC is on and the dog has water, the dogs are by definition fine.

The fact the woman didn't immediately back down with a fucking pistol shoved in her face is surprising as fuck to me.

I even own a gun, which is fairly rare in Canuckistan and I wouldn't fucking mess with a dude with a gun, no matter the circumstances.

Bitch was either stupid as fuck, so hopped up on Social Justice she lost control, or black. Blacks have no natural fear of death by firearm as shown by the many blacks doing things that would normally be considered retarded with firearms

>Yeah goy leave that filthyanim... i mean dog on the hot like lava pavement!

Shut up Ahmed

this

god bless OP

What shitty part of Texas do you live in? It's been an incredibly mild summer so far barely getting into the 80s and raining all day every day for the past month almost. Shit I've barely run my A/C, just opened a few windows for that cool rainy breeze.

They are trained from birth to not worry about the consequences of their actions

>all those kiketube videos of badass black robbers running for their lives when a fat white man pulls a gun

No, you're gonna get raped. You should only draw on someone if you reasonably fear for your life. She's a woman and you could've easily kicked her ass, plus she wasn't even attacking you

you forgot the part where you become range buddies with the cop

Hysteria is a hell of a drug.

>starfish
Should've made that bitch do the anglerfish.

Next time just leave the a/c on, but I doubt pistol whipping will go over well with the law unless you can find a way to convince them you were protecting yourself from imminent danger, but at least you didn't shoot her.

You did right OP.
I had something similar happen to me when I picked up my puppy.

>have to drive 2 hours to pick her up.
>She's beautiful.
>On way home she falls asleep on my lap
>Need to stop for gas and food about half way back
>Pull in to a parking lot next to a quiznos.
>Take puppy out to pee on little lawn
>put her back in car with windows partially down
>Quiznos is empty, 2 employees on break outside watch me pull in and say cute puppy
>Go in, order sandwich, get salad bowl and fill it with water
>Pay for sandwich and take food & water bowl to outside table
>About to head out to my car when I notice an old woman trying to get in and the puppy is barking
>Run over there
>"What the hell are you doing? Get the fuck away from my car"
>"I've been watching at the restaurant next door and you've had this poor puppy in this car for an hour! I called the cops!"
>An hour before I didn't even have the puppy
>Call her a crazy bitch, I was in another city an hour ago so that's impossible (can just call the breeder for confirmation) and I can't wait till the cops get here so I can tell them how she tried to break into my car.
>Quiznos employees overhear all this
>They agree they watched me pull in less then 10 mins prior
>Bitch's husband visibly embarrassed but says nothing
>I get the puppy out of the car and take her over to my table.
>Eat my sandwich and puppy rests in my lap
>Cops come
>They clearly see there is no problem.
>But do nothing about crazy bitch who just screams at the cops for not taking her side.
>Get vouched for by Quiznos Employees, tell cops she tried to break into my car
>She get's told to fuck off by cops

She was in her 60s too. Stupid bitch.
Apparently, she caused a lot of drama, a lot.
Cops seemed to know she was full of shit on sight.

>pic related, pupper & my other dog

If you've spent any time around niggers you know they, in addition to being goddamned retarded, are incredibly cowardly. That's why you always see them attacking in large numbers. A lone negro is no threat save to the elderly or crippled.

Defense of property is a lawful reason to use a gun.

>be criminal
>get pistol whipped

Where exactly is the problem here?

That pupper a long-hair ACD?

Texan here, we've been swamped with a lot of rain lately, it only started warming up on Saturday.

People are hoping they can be in this situation so that they can smash a car window and look like the hero. I have seen someone about to smash a car window in a supermarket carpark during the usual british summer time i.e. its about 21 celsius.