Music similar to XXXTENTACION? / What would this type of music be called?

Music similar to XXXTENTACION? / What would this type of music be called?

trash

Niggerish (Nigger Gibberish) fyi

Lil Peep

assuming this is serious, idk if soundcloud rap really has like a genre you can tag it with. but if you like X i would recommend checking out ski mask the slump god. his tape on spotify is called you will regret and it's good

Im referring to his Jocelyn Flores , Vice City style of music

Just take a big turd and shove it in your ear and you're set.

Sup Forums has taken a downturn since I was last here

meme rap

It's just headed the same direction as the culture at large, nothing to be surprised by

Garbage

>lil peep dies
>XXXtentacion shilling resumes
Really mashes my avocados

Nu-Rap

>actually liking XXXtentacion unironically

I haven't listened to much of his music, but I suppose some of his more mellow stuff would be considered folktronica. Look into that genre.

I wish to see him go XXX on Lavren

Imagine that muscled goblin body of his armed with a coathanger, it would be Kurgan vs Ramirez 2.0

fpbp

theres that one guy who blatantly rips off Xs style. Forgot his name but he dresses like an anime guy and wears a mask.

Quite the opposite actually
Leave

Shit

/thread

>being this new

You guys do realize he's not looking for "YUH CANKIMMIDICKIMUHPANS", right? He's looking for minimalistic acoustic music with occasional electronic flourishes. This is the style of music XXXTentacion makes, and though his songwriting is often repetitive and doesn't go anywhere, I wouldn't dismiss OP's suggestion based entirely on the fact that he mentioned XXXTentacion.
To answer your question OP, try The Durutti Column.

go to bed xxxmanletacion, lavren deserves Jason Brown at least

/thread

Garbage

Bullet to the head

Wait, are there people who actually like this stuff? I always thought it was ironic shitposting, but for some reason this post comes of as super genuine. Which is fucking disgusting.

spooky black/corbin

just shave your fucking eyebrows

Post-horrorcore

>Sup Forums shitting on music
>Sup Forums has taken a downturn

kek don't pretend youve been here longer than a fortnight

thanks