Is he the best ever?

Two CLs in a row. Euros winner. Done it in three leagues. Reinvented at 32. Came back from a 4-1 deficit in ballon for

For me its ronaldo

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0hYQwoSDJdR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

balotelli is better

>make this thread every day
>no one agrees with you

get fucked paki

For me, it's the TSUUUUUUUUU

vocaroo.com/i/s0hYQwoSDJdR

How did you know I was of Pakistani ethnicity, furthermore I applaud your guess even more as Muslim should be at the mosque reading Ramadan prayers.

Mohammed

At the moment its 50/50 between him and Messi. We will have to see after the next ballon dor because they're both practically on 5 each now.

Can't wait till he comes back to the greatest and best club in history, Manchester United. Everyone wants to join them because they know they're the best.

Do you reckon bale would be good for united

>ronaldo
>not a team baby

Is he the best ever? No.
1. George best
2. TSUU

>drew every match in the group stage and KOs until a semifinal vs Wales
>left the final 20 minutes in, bailed out by teammates
i don't have any idea how anyone gives le TSUUUUUUUUUU man any credit for that yuro championship
how delusional are you people?
Not that messi's any better, he chokes too

t. chicano messi lover

>return to poonited

when will customers get this shit delusion out of their heads? why would he go back to his garbage europa league tier team?

desu i'd rather see him in retire in MLS

HYPE
Y
P
E

who took this picture?

Messi chokes sometimes, everyone does... but when he doesn't, he can do magic. He can decide the match singlehandedly. He can go past several defenders and beat the goalkeeper with ease. He can pass on par with such creative midfielders as Pirlo or Xavi. He doesn't have to wait for crosses and chances, he creates them.

Ronaldo can't. He "just" knows how to finish, when he doesn't choke. That's why he did jack shit in the Euros.
>bbut muh Hungary
literally everyone can score against hungary

Is Ronaldo a better finisher? Maybe. Is he a better athlete? Yes. Is he a better footballer. Don't be silly.

Truly amazing thing...he did it with a minnow like Real Madrid.

i'll clarify
i think messi is a superior at what he does, and a singular talent.
however, there are multiple instances of him choking in big spots, like missing a penalty against Chelsea against the post in the CL semis in 2012, and missing penalties in the copa america.
i think it's fair to say messi chokes.

Messi is a certified top 3 talent in the history of the game as stated by nearly every professional

Ronaldo is a top talent of this generation, but don't be delusional to think he is even top 5 all time, let alone the best

Best at drinking himself to death

well if I recall correctly he has a better conversion rate btw

Ronaldo missed several in the Euros too, but his teammates saved him. It can go either way. I mean every penalty is like 80% chance, if you are not Supermario

>rating the GOAT by a popularity contest trophy

Not surprised looking at your flag desu.

Messi is the best in the world, Ronaldo had the best year. There are players who are more virtous than ronaldo. Cruyff, Maradona, Di Stefano, Platini, Zidane. Don't even mention a poacher within arms reach of the greats.

There are multiple instances of choking for every GOAT contender. For example, for every instance of Messi choking you find, I can dig you 3 for Maradona. No one really remembers chokes of old GOATs since they were fortunate to play in an era where football wasn't so accessible as in this era, thus they weren't so scrutinized like todays players.

The fact that some people expect from Messi (or Ronaldo) to decide EVERY game he plays, regardless of any other context around the game, really speaks volumes.

Messi is the GOAT, and has been for a while.

Only a handful of players in history can come close to his talent (Maradona, R9, Ronaldinho) but his consistency blows them all out of the water. Cristiano has the consistency but not the talent to compete in that GOAT tier.

For me it's Ronaldo

For me it's Ronaldo

Ronaldo is the better athlete, but Messi is the better footballer.

For me it's Ronaldo

Maradona also missed his penalty in 1990 WC

if Valdano doesn't score in the final then maradona is a LITERAL WHO.

>Came back from a 4-1 deficit in Balon D'Or
Holy shit, youre right.
Tsu really is GOAT
Will we truly appreciate him only when he is dead?

For me it's Ronaldo

Messi better natural ability and talent tsu better all round player by a distance, when he's retires he will thank messi for pushing him so hard. It's the golden age of football just shut the fuck up an enjoy it.

>better all round player

He isn't though. He excels in one area, goalscoring. Messi not only matches and often exceeds Ronaldo's goal output but he's also the worlds best playmaker.

>golden age of football

It's the worst era for some time. The same few clubs winning everything every year and international football has gone down the shitter.

shit thread again, no, the answer is still no

I agree with him desu

Not even greatest real madrid player.
DiStefano won 5 times in a row.

take the tsupill, jordi

For me its Ronaldo.

Wow, I fell better already.

Tsuuuuuuuu

yes tsu is the best and romania reps him on this shitty board

Holy shit my boss just saw me looking at this thread and gave me a raise

>amerifaggot flag messi dick rider

never fails, your asspain is epic.

Good job la

it's such a good feeling knowing you got to witness the entire career of the GOAT unfold infront of your very eyes

>plays on a billion dollar team

He's not the best ever. Neither is Messi.

Ronaldinho is still the best player ever.

It's debatable but I agree.

- Pele is better 3 World Cups in a roll. 1 thousand goals scored.

- Ronaldo is better 2 World Cups in a roll

- Di Stefano is better 4 Champions League in a roll.

- Maradona is better 1 World Cups and La Mano.

- Ronaldinho Gaucho is better. 1 Champions League. 1 World cup. 2 FIFA best player of the world.

- Zidane is better. 3/4 champions league titles. 1 World cup 1 Euro + head on Materazzi

- Romario is better. 1 thousand goals. 1 time best player in the world and 1 World cup.

- Messi is better. 5 times best player in the world (C. Ronald gonna be only 4 times). Messi is the striker of La Liga of 2017.
Will be World champion of 2017

- Garrincha is better and won alone 1 World Cup.

- Beckenbauer is better and i dont know why.

Cristiano will NEVER win a World Cup so he'll never be the goat.

> le one-trick pony
You have to go back

>Ronaldo is the better athlete, but Messi is the better footballer.

This literally a meme.