Chart thread

neverendingchartrendering.com

This is the chart thread. All purpose, heavy duty. Give recs, give head, converse. Guess personalities, cry, adopt trip personas while listening to music no one gives a shit about to make up for the fact that you're a loser in real life!

Give Recs!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPBJwf7dEwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I"M NOT A SWAN DIVE

idk man,maybe you should try
Jackson c frank-s/t
Magnolia electric co-What comes after the blues
Bedhead-Transaction de novo
Foxing-Albatross

I've only heard hex lol

very good except ---peep
check out Xiu Xiu if you haven't yet

forgot to say- recs needed, would also appreciate

Storm and Stress - Under Thunder and Fluorescent Lights
Shudder to Think - Pony Express Record
Mclusky - Mclusky Do Dallas

what's with the fish my guy

nice taste my man, check out
the knit separates - sword, then diamonds

deltron 3030 maybe

AMAZING TASTE MY MAN
yeah you're going to like the knit separates - swords then diamonds too
thinking fellers union local 282 - mother of all saints

how's it going godtierpopanon

Thanks man will check them out :)
I'm assuming SYR 5 is good? I tried the first two and thought they were kind of boring/filler

well it depends, i really love it but there are people that fucking hate it so there's no better way than to listen to it yourself.

nice residents
check out renaldo and the loaf if you haven't already

sorry boys. don't have much to say about yours

++TBLA, Koz-core, Duster

Tell me what you love about Afterlives, it's never done as much for me as Dan's work

++Karate, Spirit, Eels

Check out Dave Pajo's solo stuff.

Track down Super Static Fever - Silent Dynamic Torture.

Dan's stuff is undoubtedly better music than Afterlives, but I have a strong enough emotional connection to that album from listening to it a lot during a weird time in my life that I like it better.
It's nice to see that Valium Aggelein album that high up on your chart, I think it's pretty underrated. Saved yr chart to check out the stuff I haven't heard from it yet

Totally fair, I like stories like that.

don't fall for the "lil peep is good because he died" meme, otherwise pretty good
++residents, bluetile lounge +nick drake, joy division, generally good depression-core

not bad. try modest mouse or the drums

good shit ++confusion is sex, niggas on the moon,
- system of a down

++orchid, bossa nova 1991, red house painters, all delighted people EP
>20/20 experience, justin timberlake
what the fuck? is this actually good or what

favorite ITT so far, try clouds taste metallic by the flaming lips if you haven't

also tied for favorite desu, patrician cure, ween, talking heads choices

Black Santa - Sorry if this is Weird

Clouddead - Ten

XTC - Skylarking

Jan Dukes de Grey - Mice and Rats in the Loft
Family - Music in a Doll's House

Not fallin for any meme. Been listening to him for about three months and I don't think his music is revolutionary or whatever. Just fun to listen to

does anyone know any comfy 8-bit music like the mother soundtracks or steven universe shit?

oh FUCK YEAH NIGGAAAAA
HIT ME WIT DAT POKEMON MUSIC

julia brown

oooh wrap me in a shearling blanket and tell me a bedtime story this is one comfy chart
try nuno canavarro - plux quba

I'm not too big on Remain in Light but Long Season is solid. I think I've seen your chart around before. You've probably heard anything I could rec, and I don't want to take 20 minutes to mull what you might have not over.
Listen to Gingerbread Man if you haven't, best Residents album imo. Also, is that Lain as the wallpaper?

Yeah it's Lain, watched the show for the first time recently and really enjoyed it.
Nice Kanye, i used to think LR was his worst but it's grown on me a lot as of late. Gone is GOAT. Check out You'll Never Get To Heaven and Julee Cruise if you haven't already.

I almost fell asleep most of the way into Ep 1, sadly. Yet to finish it. Thanks for the recs.

wow you are amazing cukor bila smert is so great
check out erica pomerance- you used to think
and
ghost- ghost (japanese band)
tram- heavy black frame
ni kantu en esperanto- ni kantu un esperanto
caroliner! kemialliset! i like you
rake- the art ensemble of rake (do not listen to this in one sitting)
kath bloom/loren mazzacane- 'round his shoulders gonna be a rainbow
ahhhh azusa plane is one of my favorites ever
check out
windsor for the derby- calm hades float
magnog- magnog 1
crescent- electronic sound construction
(cozy synthesizer stuff)
monopoly child star searchers- start levitating now
nightcrawlers- synthimania
suzanne ciani- seven waves
laurie spiegel- the expanding universe
(other stuff)
lino capra viccina- antico adagio
bobby brown- the enlightening beam of axonda

heres the shit ive been listening to today. id love some recs (esp. for stuff like the 1st row)

I can't take a chart seriously if it doesn't have Money Store in it

good but entry level, also kanye albums go
1. Yeezus
2. MBDTF
3. Graduation

Lazyposters begone

Not even the best DG album

>inb4 too many albums

This chart is godly

Wow, only 5 albums from everone so far I dig. And why have I seen so many Talking Heads albums in these threads? Is it a Sup Forums thing like Neutral Milk Hotel?

i just really like new wave and talking heads are pretty good new wave

>System of a Down at number one
>three Bring Me the Horizon albums in one chart
>fucking Blurryface

It's almost embarrassing that you took the time to make this chart, and it's laughable that you thought it was a good idea to post it on a chart thread. Go back to watching ARTV, you retarded faggot.

Actually, the last row and a half were literally just shit from 5 years ago to fill up the blank spots

Like right after the stepdad albums I kinda ran out of shit I considered good.

>dat imagery
>dat sound

hnngngngnghhghghgngn

youtube.com/watch?v=qPBJwf7dEwY

>tfw the chart you posted this thread with was form when you were 17 and it gets more replies than your current chart

This place is a prison.

I had an idea for a really long driveling post but I forgot it

I kind of miss "living life"

Stop trying to justify your shitty taste. Either make a smaller chart or don't make one at all if you can't keep it up to date. You clearly don't listen to enough music to make a chart like this, hence why BMTH, SOAD and Twenty One Pilots make up 75% of it.

if you have a hard time thinking of 100 albums you like then you probably should not be posting

my taste is shit so i cant give recs

any recs would be appreciated

>Pink guy
Imagine being this much of a meme. Lurk more newfag

>75%
>less than 15 albums
>suggesting SOAD isn't good
so this is what all the people say about Sup Forums, neat.

100 good albums that I've actually listened to in the past few months. Woulda added some gorillaz, a good joy division, maybe the newest knife album if I actually listened to it. Or the rest of the discographies of some of the bands I put on there, but if I only listen to brockhampton when some dude plays it at a party, I can't say I dig their music.

thanks, urs is godly too

>so this is what all the people say about Sup Forums
get out and stay out

If you can't include a hundred albums that you have listened to in the last few months that you think are "good," then you probably should not be posting. No one else in the thread has had a hard time putting a chart together

absolutely fucking horrid

I like how focused this board is on sharing similar music tastes, not at all hyper-focused on bands that don't match their avant-garde post-nu new wave harmonic lo fi vapor folk punk tastes. It's like elitism over the accomplishment of others (my dad can beat up your dad hurdehurhurhur), rather than enjoyment of music.

But damn, Plans and Crystal Castles are such good albums

next time throw in some shitty Sup Forumscore like Zappa and Neutral Milk Hotel so people like
don't sperg out at you

hello can someone reply to my chart please i am

>shitty Sup Forumscore
>Zappa and NMH
wew lad

desu I thought I did that by adding Die Antwoord, MGMT, M83, and Simon and Garfunkle in there. Like most of their shit is trash I don't care for, but included the gems for Sup Forums

Welp, time to get roasted again

where the fuck did desu come from?

t. freshman in high school

Nosferatu-Nosferatu
Cerberus Shoal-Crash my moon yacht
Sotos-Sotos
Try these albums,m8

Actually a college sophomore, but I get where you're coming from

Kinoko Teikoku - eureka
Nuito - Unutella
Thrangh - Erzefilisch

try some entry level indie/dream pop, i.e. beach house, cocteau twins, slowdive, and work from there. listen to more Sup Forumscore too

>next time throw in some shitty Sup Forumscore like Zappa and Neutral Milk Hotel so people like
That's the point you dunce, anons chart and many others have Sup Forums core. It makes you look like a drone.

thanks i already love all of c shoal's albums but i'll listen to those other ones

which charts are your guys'?

both of these are mine

i'm super basic Sup Forums but recs would be appreciated if possible at all

i'm also really bad at giving recs myself so i'm just gonna mention all the ones i really like

thats a good one
check out
garbage and the flowers- eyes rind as if beggars
hood- cabled linear traction
queen meanie puss- the beauty of dogs and the darkling

i'm relatively normie by Sup Forums standards but i'm always looking to branch out my palette

Gang of Four - Entertainment!

If you like the electronica stuff like from Vangelis and Nightrunner you should look into the Homestuck soundtrack stuff, pretty cool chiptune/real instrument combinations. Specifically Volume 7: At the Price of Oblivion

looking for recs

His Hero is Gone - Monuments to Thieves
Fall of Efrafa - Elil
Crowbar - Crowbar
Life of Agony - River Runs Red

Joyce Manor - Joyce Manor

Television - Marquee Moon, or just that huge post-punk flowchart in general. Also you may enjoy Grouper - Dragging a Dead Deer Up a Hill