The average African IQ has been dipping by roughly 15 points each, every century for the last 600 years...

The average African IQ has been dipping by roughly 15 points each, every century for the last 600 years. If your math is off that is roughly 90 IQ points LOST and Deducted from a 145 ethnic average. In the current economic climate, the world needs all the geniuses it can possibly take.

What is the best way we Sup Forums can preserve and protect African intellect?

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/reports/2001/ustat/ustat0301-01.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What intellect?

Exactly, it's like they are totally retarded now but loose 15 IQ points every 15 years will do that to you.

Typo.

*Lose 15 IQ points every 100 years.

Very interesting.

WE

I'm glad you have proof for your claims and an understanding of the IQ test. Oh wait, you don't. IQ is measured on a standard deviation. The average is 100 with jews placing around 115 average, whites 100 and blacks around 90. Anything under 50 is mentally retarded. If IQ has been dropping by 15 points than they would have hit the negatives a long time ago. Anything below 25 is beyond retardation, it's physical impairment. Given that blacks know how to breathe and walk around, I'd say you're wrong.

I don't think IQ tests have been arround for 600 years my man

This is the stupidest thing Ive read on Sup Forums in weeks. There are flaws in the math in the statement itself.

European based, I agree.
Like what?

WE WUZ SMART N' SHIET

Sterilize their men; breed their women with whites and asians
(No jews unless you want more nihilistic sociopaths)

IQ didnt exist 600 years ago, this is an awful bait thread

Sterilize both men and women

You tell me why, precisely, it's happening and I'll tell you how to stop it. Usually my answer will contain yours, inverted.

Blacks usually mate with lower intelligent whites and Asians. I think it's best for to mate with the smarter ones to even it out,

>Says intelligence didn't exist 600 years ago.
>Claims Greeks, Romans and Egyptians were white civilizations.

Can you answer this question instead?

I have thought of this before, but there is no proof. On another web forum a discussion about Africa was based on doctors in Zimbabwe. The point was made that if you white you got the fruits of your success, but if you were black, you would get relatives and clan members mooching off of your success. Imagine this occurring for centuries.

Yes, all those sub-saharan medieval 180 IQ intellectuals were so influential in worlds history.

>Moochers
That's one reason why the IQ dipped.

145IQ and yes, they designed many scientific craft and systems we use today.

Stop feeding them, stop giving them food like stray dogs so the dumber ones starve.

They're reproducing like wildfire without any thought or reason. What can we do? Give them money for voluntary castration?

What was legally restarded was changed to not offend niggers

hrw.org/reports/2001/ustat/ustat0301-01.htm

How big are Aryan dicks in general?

>Greeks and romans were not white
Lets take a look at the statues m8 kek

5-5.5 inches like basically everybody else.