European beaches

>European beaches

>going to beaches

Hello normie

Looks like Crimea. It was nice until late 60s, then all beautiful architecture was removed one by one and replaced by ugly shit without any planning. The same as our Sochi, it's a clusterfuck designed by Down syndrome children.

Personally I don't get the point of "beach vacations". I can chill in some more private places with a company.

i hate those pebble beaches, but theres plenty of nice ones with good sand.
pic related, we went to s'agaro last year with the grill before the spanish holiday season.

best of all - no brits

>he doesn't go to one of the dozen completely empty and beautiful beaches near him on occasion, just to go for a casual walk or a shallow swim, observing the waves and feeling the wind. happening upon a derelict jellyfish, observing its beauty

ex deee

Some hot girls in that pic.

There are many completely empty beaches near me. I usually go to the other side of the river, there is an infinite pine forest there. Nice air and chill atmosphere.

yeah, whatever.
i go to the beach to relax and read a book, not to listen to a bunch of idiot teens shouting around me

Rate this beach

bretty nice
where is it?

>imagine living in a country where you can be more than 50km away from the coast anywhere in the country
I'd hate that

We have almost no tourists

>imagine living in a country where you can never be more than 5m above sea level anywhere in the country

why is the sand so dirty

thanks guys.
we gave some friends from extremadura, hopefully next year we'll do a trip to there and this place seems to be close enough to visit as well

Ummm, think again sweetie

>muh white sand

F O Y

It's not dirty, on the contrary

>European beaches

Because that is only done by brits amirite?

European beaches are dirty and small, wtf

We don't go to the beach, we sit inside all day.

How? If you live at least less than 3 hours away from the beach then you should go at least once a week.

Going to the beach with your friends after school on Friday is probably the best feeling in the world, walking along the boardwalk, swimming and then going to carnival. Good memories

rate mine

It very small but at least 10 mn from my house and totally empty most of time

In the UK the public spend more time inside than prison inmates.

Staying inside and being autistic degenerates is better than going to the beach with friends.

You are like a little baby

Why no one is swimming?

They can't. Literally, going to the beach on New Year's is a tradition for them and like 15 drown every year.

>my beach
it's a fake beach because i live a fuckton km away from a real beach
it's decent

kek, the memes are true.

My house backs up to the beach

t. Living with daddy in Florida

i always confuse algeria with pakistan

Ah yes, the "beech"

Now I know how yuros feel when Americans post "castles" from the US

bouncy castle, best castle

Why are American beaches so god-tier

my country is a beach :c

wtf the sand isn't even yellow

>highest_danish_mountain.jpg
However, top comfy cunt.

Nigga pls

the beaches here are pretty shitty considering the amount of coastline we have desu. Like go to Iberia or anywhere in the caribbean and you'll have better beaches than Chile

I prefer NZ beaches.

No crowds. Ever.

Cualquier playa de Isla de pascua es infinitamente mejor, aparte, las playas del centro/norte no les tienen que envidiar casi nada (dejando de lado la temperatura del agua)

>all those "people" swimming into the rip

top kek

Looks neat as fuck

thats a very pretty pic/area

It's in Normandy, not as warm as the Mediterranean but it's its own kind of comfy

no hay playas así en ningún parte de chile, los playas del caribeño no son comparable a nada que tenemos aquí

do the north have more scenic shoreline than the south? or where would you recommend a tourist to go to lol

It depends honeslty, I think they all have pretty solid arguments
The coast of Normandy has more than 120km of white cliffs similar to the famous English ones
Brittany has very "wild" coasts with tortured and rocky shorelines, look closely at a map and you'll see there isn't a single straight line, as well as bright blue water in some places
The coast of the Landes are endless straight sand beaches, with a big forest right in the background
The Basque Country coast also hosts cliffs although not made up of the same white materials as Normandy. Basque Country is very green and mountains are never far + it's very sunny so it's also a great. I visited a castle built by an Irishman who settled there partly thanks to the similarities between Ireland and this coast

Then in the Mediterranean:

Most of the coast of Languedoc is regular sand beaches and is flat, with many nice lakes right before the sea, but it gets interesting in Roussillon, near the Spanish border where the end of the Pyrenees meet the sea. There are many hangings vineyards quite scenic
The coast in Provence is beautiful, choked full of tourists in some places but the mix of mountains and sea is always great, there are lots of small hidden coves, and the Calanques are stunning.
Also the Camargue, which is basically the Rhône river delta and one of the largest in Europe is home to marshes, horse riding, and rice fields
And I've never been to Corsica but it looks awesome

thanks user :3

You're welcome
I guess I'll screencap the post in case someone asks again
If you are interested in natural beauty in France there are currently 2 threads in /trv/ related to that where I made proper posts for anons planning trips

will head to /trv/ now

Rarely a shitpost thread turned so nicely

I've just been lurking, and I'd like to echo this sentiment.
Pic is not a great beach, but it is OC. It's the Lake Michigan shoreline north of Chicago.

Impressive to think this is a lake tho
I've been to Lake Powell which, however huge, is still obviously a lake
I can imagine the first Europeans on the shores of the Great Lakes might have thought they were facing a sea

here's some OC of SoCal beach

It's difficult to conceive of just how huge the Great Lakes are until you actually see them. Lake Erie is kinda gross though...
>it's like Earth's beach, maaaaan

ugh, forgot to shift it

but here's maui last year

Oops, forgot pic. OC from same flight.

darn...

>American Freedom

Nice. Here's some 2011 OC taken with a potato. I was drunk at a beach party in Malibu.

Well here's the closest beach to where I live, last monday
I prefer going to the river, there are nice mountains not far with canyons where no tourists go

I thought Normandy beaches were dangerous due to ww2

here's me in malibu a few years back :^)

Fuck that's big to say the least
Here, I took it above the USA, Arizona I think

>thread is going nicely
>shitposter shows up
>guess who
My wife and I have been thinking about going there next. Gorgeous.
That looks comfy.
Pic is my local swimming spot.
That water is so cold.
Looks like AZ, alright

There may be some but I don't think so. I've been to beaches with old German bunkers
The dangerous areas of France are in northern France because of WW I, there are acres and acres of poisoned land with blasts impacts and active bombs
Pic related Normandy withstood serious attacks yeah but compared to the endless shells of WW I it's different

10/10 would jog

Well here's my personnal river spot

here's oahu island/waikiki... i found maui to be so boring, funnest part was heading up to the volcano and trying to find oprah's house

water's usually around 70ish for most months in the bu

that's what i did. its kinda private cause its where a set of hotels are at and its mainly gated minus one small parking lot for public

Thanks for the good thread guys, but I'm drunk and gotta sleep. G'night.
t. plane lurker

Well since this is now a coastline thread here's some OC from Réunion Island, volcanic black sand beach

check out my waterfall at the nearest hike spot ;___; it was during the drought last fall

Godspeed

I-I guess the memes about the drought were true
I have a second spot, pic related, but there are more people than the secluded first one
More room for activities tho

it was also at the end of summer so that didnt help. i remember it was over 35c that day

first spot seems perfect just for a walk around. second spot seems perfect to lay down and read a book

We're in heat wave here as well, reached 36°C a few days ago, and already had a few fires. No one is talking about drought yet tho

i keep forgetting that the image flips on phone pics :(

it was 38c two days ago over here. there was actually a huge fire a few miles from where i live. wildfire happens every year for us, every five or so years one near by

Is that gravel?

Fires are pretty common here as well, although there hasn't been anything like what happened in Portugal lately in years. I live in one of the sunniest and dryiest place in France especially in summer so we're used to it, although it can blaze pretty ahrd near the Spanish border sometimes
Here's a last pic for now, gotta make me some pasta

How are Texan beaches ?

enjoy your pasta :3

hit or miss. in the south they tend to be nice. further north not that great. sometimes there's lots of jellyfish.

i prefer freshwater swimming holes myself x3

Depends. Places like Corpus Christi or South Padre is pretty nice but Galveston is fucking literal shit brown water like coffee and brown sand.

>not installing a major road that runs along your waterfront for those sweet sweet commutes

Looks brutal

Bretty good. Jellyfish are a problem though.

I prefer Texas sunsets

Rate

kek ok my dude

>interracial gay couple in the lower right corner

I live 8 km from this beach
r8