Mel Gibson is resisting the Jews

Mel Gibson has caused quite a stir with his anti Semitic statements and racist comments a few years ago.

youtu.be/Dm3YrTk7qT
Y

However, he's making a comeback with two movies this year and a possibility of directing Iron Man 4.

Based af man was able to march on despite the Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ppGwEA6wWt4
youtu.be/Dm3YrTk7qTY
youtu.be/4S7QARslq74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As long as he sticks to directing, I don't care.

He's a shitty actor but his directing work is top notch.

That's like your opinion man.

Iron Man 4?

Nice.

DUDE IS GETTING JACKED.

He is defo red pilled. We all need to be strong and anti-semetic for the coming days.

wot happened to link?

He should play an old Max

>He's a shitty actor but his directing work is top notch.

He's a fantastic actor, one of the few with any talent.

Oh fuck yes, this news made my day. For a while there I thought he was going to give up on this world and just fade into obscurity...

NOT POLITICS LEAVE THIS BOARD IMMEDIATELY

>When they figure out he was Jews all along.

He is one of the greatest actors of all time man. What are you talking about leaf? If you truly think that, at least explain to us why.

Fuck, he's making a comeback. I miss this dude 2bh..

Eat shit cock-racker, mel is Sup Forums's patron saint, next to kek, ben garrison and moon man.

Rumor is he secretly posts here every once and a while...

>Iron Man 4

Goddammit they really know how to milk the shekels from normies with this recycled bullshit.

>iron man 4
rdj has a lot of influence but i really doubt this will happen

This nigga's fuckin high. Canadians beating the Ausfags with 10/10 posts this year.

What did he direct, the fucking Jesus movie? Yeah it wasn't bad, but you're talking about William Wallace and Martin Riggs, leaf.

He's not going to direct Iron Man 4, his other two movies are never going to be picked up.

Hollywood will work with pedophiles, wife beaters, rapist, liars and murderers but not anti-Semites

Stop shilling for yourself, Mel.

>yfw you see the movie poster for one of his latest flicks

Your youtube link isn't working

>This video does not exist.

Stupid headhunter, this is why you have to go back.

Your link is fucked up

Mel "giftgas" Gibson did nothing wrong

Would Mel make capeshit great [in any way ever]?
I mean he is based, but he is not a magician.

He's my neighbor in Costa Rica. Comes in on a chopper every so often when I'm down there.

that movie was pretty enjoyable

the pipes on this old man are making me insecure. I need to start lifting more

well, he had this russian mail-order bride, so there's that. meh, cuckit. nobody's perfect.

Link mess up?
Here you go

youtu.be/ppGwEA6wWt4

Mel Gibson would make a perfect Space Marine (ala Captain Diomedes) in a 40K film.

Get him and Danny DeVito as Nurgle.

Too bad that'll never get fucking made.

>if you get raped by a pack of niggers it's your fault
>tfw ywn have a dad like Mel

>Mel Gibson
>Shitty acting
He's better than every jewish actor in the last 40 years.

revealing their power level either means they are actually blue-pilled and too retarded to tell, or they are controlled opposition

Tfw you have so much money and talent you can tell the Jews in Hollywood to fuck off.

My dad is like this, about Sand niggers. Same thing imo.

Mel Gibson also stated that Jews are responsible for the wars in this world. He had a fag killed in BraveHeart in the funniest way too.

Is Max even allowed to get old?
I'm not talking about them throwing Hardy as Max. Just the fact its kind of a shitty world and Max is always facing a bullet.

Also, have you guys ever heard those stories about Mel being an asshole?
Apparently my dad was on a plane with him when my sister was a baby and he was a genuine nice guy/praised my sister for being a happy baby.
>My dad had no idea who he met at the time

>a possibility of directing Iron Man 4
based RDJ is a good man

I fucking love Mel Gibson

It's sad that he's been hardcore blacklisted for the last decade - guy was one of the few big established names willing to take big risks with his movies and they still managed to be pretty big and profitable.

Passion of the Christ was guaranteed success due to subject matter but having all the dialogue in obscure/dead languages was pretty impressive and a risky move. And then to make Apocalypto with all the dialogue in Mesoamerican languages was gutsy as hell. We've been robbed of some pretty great and interesting movies because of his ongoing punishment over a pretty tame drunken rant.

I couldn't imagine not having a dad like Mel, I pity those who have weak progressive dads. My dad is a huge fan of Mel Gibson and says the hard truth to peoples faces.

OP fucked it up so the Y is on a new line. The correct link is youtu.be/Dm3YrTk7qTY

Despite being Jewish I love this guy and his movies.

Or maybe I don't love the guy, but I definitely fucking love his movies he is better than 90% of the Jewish directors in Hollywood these days.

God I hope i can be at least 1/10th as based as this man when i grow up.

He's a dick to cunts like paparazzis who won't leave him the fuck alone. In general he's a down to Earth guy, or at least it seems so with his 8 kids and friendship which Robert Dowey Jr.

>mel gibson still has those thoughts of jew
>is /fit/
>way direct iron man 4
Hes gonna be alright...

>Danny DeVito as Nurgle.

Jesus Christ that's hilarious.

Also just remembered that during his epic meltdown he stopped his drunken anti-Jew rant to ask a female cop: "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

He's also got a WW2 he's directing this November. Coming soon to theaters.

This

Fuck subhuman kikes

>He had a fag killed in BraveHeart in the funniest way too.
pls elaborate

Any evidence of Mel posting here? Or just hopeful thinking ?

That's the one about the Jewish medic right? I think they even made him pick a jew actor for the role.

I guess that's his "i'm sorry" movie so he can make that viking movie.

I hope I can meet him like my dad got too. I try not to meet my hero's tho.

the gringo looks good

If you havent watched Lethal Weapons 1 twenty times by age 30, you are probably a beta wimp

Best male performance of all time
White male role model
Also, he's a tradtionalist catholic, doesnt get better than that.

youtu.be/4S7QARslq74

The Kings son is a fag and the King has none of it. It's in the epic film BraveHeart.

>what did he direct
Passion, braveheart, apocalypto

Don't forget WE WUZ SOULJAS.

top kek

Melvin whines about the Jews......
Imitates the Three Stooges and says he loves them

All 3 Stooges were Jewish

>The dude is psycho

You're a fucking faggot. Mel is awesome in every way.

>Jewish Directing 101
>Take a closely-loved classic movie from the 70s or 80s
>Make half the cast black or mexican
>Make the protagonist a female with a rebellious attitude
>Use a soft piano of the original theme for the trailer
>Spin it as a modern masterpiece for the modern age

Goddammit. These are the stupid fucking leafs that ruin us.

patriot then brave hart lol no man has hated the English as much as Mel since Andrew Jackson

i loved the passion.

Who the fuck do you think started the degenerate meme?

I agree, he has no range and always gives the same performance

Nicolas Cage tier actor

Mel is a 8/pol/ack