*blocks your path*

What's your favourite album of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white1 by sunn o)))

*shoves you out of the way*
See ya nerd!

I'd let anyone go on with their path if this was their genuine answer

;)

Laughing Stock

Unironically great taste in the thread so far

System Of A Down - Toxicity

Extreme freedom, gives me sensory overload every time. Which is awesome. No metal, noise, or free jazz album can do that for me. :)

you have to be 18+ to post here

Yessir.

Cool album art. The first thing I judge any album on is the cover art. It can even dock points down for me if it's a bad cover. I'll check out this "Michigan"

>implying that SOAD isn't one of if not the greatest metal acts not only to come out of the 2000's but of all time

Please be bait.

That's not even their best album.

Idiot, don't judge a book by its cover! You might be surprised at what's in store when you explore it yourself.

this is what got me into the album in the first place, it sounds exactly like what the album cover should sound like, if that makes any sense

Holy diver - dio

????? Do you really think I would just throw an album away because of the cover?

Don't even try to tell me that when you go blind record shopping you don't decide what to buy NOT by the cover.

I want to say something respectable but honestly It's probably Mac Miller's Watching Movies With The Sound Off

I focus more on the genre it's in and what artists it relates to, and also if a song title sounds promising enough or just so esoteric my morbid curiosity gets the better or me.

Genres are restricting. I just pick something up and go for it. It got me a $800 record for a $1 on accident :)

i bought this i think illinoise on cd when i was like 14 but i don't think i've ever really listened to either. maybe someday i will.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

get out of the way dude im trying to translocate

>Crisis? What Crisis? by Supertramp
>Discovery by ELO
>Rumours (Mirage) by Fleetwood Mac
I have earworms of my own creation inside my head right now and I can't think, I must hum.

fucking hate this tripfag. go away please