Anyone else think it would be kinda cool to witness the first female president of the United States...

Anyone else think it would be kinda cool to witness the first female president of the United States? Im starting to lean towards Hillary, would could make history here.

Hmm, she definitely is a woman. And there havenb;'t been any woman presidents before...

Hmmm, certain;ly causes you to comtenplate

Trump would also be historical.

He'd be the first president to be elected purely out of spite.

No.

Back in 2008 I thought it would be cool to see the first black President for shits and giggles. Look how that turned out.

I don't want to see our country go to shit just to see some unprecedent President.

Wow I thought I would never find an open minded individual in the cesspool
I completely agree

She's obviously the only qualified candidate.
Plus she's a woman Drumpf doesn't stand a change! # I'm with her

Bait or first day on the job.

We have ID's Chaim.

NO.

Ask Brazil and Germany how that worked out

This board has tags, numb-nuts.

Go hang yourself

Nobody here is shilling for HRC. That is a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to slander her campaign.

Finally!
I though this site was a complete Echo chamber, its good to hear some rational thinking here for once.

OP they show you these memos before you start shilling?

Truth
Everyone here is just so brainwashed by Trump
Hillary has a proven record an actually cares about this country

B8

is this a bannable offense? will the mods care for something this stupid.

This. If she gets elected and re-elected, I hate to see what our choice is going to be next time around.

>First gender-fluid president
>First undocumented migrant president
>First corporate president

>complete echo chamber
>not realizing there's an id tied to posts

I know, just like Obama! isn't it great to be able to constantly create history just by marking a bubble with a pen? Jeez i'll probably be in history books.

stop talking to yourself

you are the ecochamber fake shill paid to be here.

We are Americans, and you are just some dick behind a proxy being paid to shitpost.

It'd also be cool to witness her going to prison for committing a federal felony.

Man or woman, I don't feel at ease voting for someone with the kind of donor list she has. Trump and Bernie might be angry old men, but they're angry old men who haven't sold nearly as much of their soul to other corporations.

Drumpf is done I am now a #Hillfiremissile

Gas Yourself.

Absolutely not

You know, you make a good point. You almost swayed me to stop supporting the Don and become a #hillshill. But then..
>would could make history here
>opinion discarded

It's bait

NOW YOU REPLY TO YOURSELF?
Slide this thread guise...

Really makes you ponder.

No.

Not at all.

>genghis khan speech.webm
like a year or two ago, when i first learned that clinton was officially running for prez, idk what it was, but i knew, right then and there, skimming the list of people that had plans to run against her, that she was the obvious answer.

to this day, i still feel she is.
but man oh man, is it nerve wracking to see trump up against her. only someone like him could compete with her.

whoever wins, just so long as it isnt that fuckign sniveling loser sanders, im down for it.

Honestly all the bad rep Hilldog gets is from racist republican going a sexist witch hunt.
Its good to finally hear the voice of reason!

>Hillary has a proven record an actually cares about this country

Dunno if you guys have heard, but she's going to be THE FIRST woman President. How exciting is that?! I'm pretty excited and hope you are too.

As an American, I'm proud to confirm that we will vote in Donald Trump just to spite our political system and that his ability to do anything as president is irrelevant so long as the message is sent.

Hillary#2016!
Dump Drumpf

Why dont we vote the first dog in office while we are at it? We could be making history here.

>she has a cunt
>we need to collect presidents of non-white/male ethnicities like pokeymans

librul rationale in full focus

Eighterway, Trump or Hillary.
It'd be fun to watch them.

Mainly because Trump would be hilarious
And Hillary would just be fucking cringe.
She might get impeached during presidency who knows. Maybe the plan is to hook her u with a US puppet VP so they can jail her and put the VP in power.

Lets make History together #I'mwithher

I certainly hope you're right.

unfortunately I can see this as a means of drumming up support for the Hildebeast or at least intentionally trying to discourage sanders supporters.

I'm man enough to vote for Hilary, are you?

let this thread serve as a reminder that we are being invaded every day

>#imhitler

It's brilliant to see open minded people in this thread such as yourself and all the other pro-Hillary posters who replied to you! Proud to say that #I'mWithHer :)

has anyone else noticed?

a huge percentage of the hillary posters use the word "qualified"

is that their psy op word? That Hillary is qualified?

Trump is the most qualified.

I know it's bait, but kill yourself anyway.

I was once a Trump supporter, but after he revealed his veil racism and sexism I just couldn't take it anymore. I registered Democrat and am now voting for Hilldog

>putting Hillary in the white house for the sake of 'making history'

Remember user, history is permanent. It will take a long time to live that one down.

No, electing Hillary would set women back by a thousand years. By the time she's done we'd pass a worldwide law against female leaders and a standing security council resolution to enforce it with nukes if need be.

i would rather that the first female president be someone who actually deserves it, not an embarrassment like hillary desu

It's 2016! We need a woman president

I hate this.

"everyone else"

why do women always act like "there's women" and "everyone is against us"

EVERYONE!? women spend 85% of the money! women are over half the population!!

WOMEN ARE THE REASON SEXISM EXISTS! THEY PAY FOR THAT SHIT!

do men buy the sexist magazines? they might, they might buy 15% of those magazines.

Haha what a fuckin retard

You sure corrected MY record

Gonna be completely honest here. I wouldn't mind a woman president, and I would like to see it in my life. I think Hillary would be a fucking awful example as the first woman president though.

Dear oTJpvxvk,

On behalf of the Hillary for America 2016 campaign and management staff, I would like to personally thank you for your online Hillary Clinton for President 2016 advertisement.

Of course such a kind gesture will be appreciated and rewarded by the Hillary for America campaign team.
As a small thank-you $0.10 has been donated to your persnal PayPal account.

Keep up the good work and kind regards,

The Hillary for America 2016 campaign team

Thanks for 'correcting the record' you shill faggets, you have an ID dumb cunt, people can tell when your replying to yourself.

SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS

No

wow fuck you guys Hilary can't be president she's a fucking woman

That fake smile of her is really unsettling. Is she some kind of lizardman or what? I can easily imagine her making infant human sacrifice or satan.

Trump Wall will make history you fucking shill. Kill yourself.

Man u really got me thingkin...

Wow sexist and misogynist much?
Is this really what we can expect from Trump supporters?

you forgot to switch networks, faggot

Not cool bro, women are just as qualified as men to be prez

I will definitely be pondering about this... Curious....

You can bet if Monica Lewinskys Ex-Boyfriends wife gets back in the White House she will be the second President to "not have sexual relations with that woman".

what a jackass

What are you doing?

Shut up you dumb cunt we're not sexist.

I T S 2 0 1 6
T
S

Lmao typical trumpkin btfoing himself
go back to sheeky forums

Jesus Christ, where do you anons find these pictures...?

You are literally LITERALLY every thing that is wrong with this country!
you un-american sexist asshole

I can only assume OP is high on LSD or something, cause this the most glorious samefagging I've seen in a while

i'm probably unironically going to vote for hillary in november
if the GOP wanted my vote, they should have worked harder to get a real candidate on the ticket, like rubio or cruz

In the same way it will be cool to see Zhirinovsky as president of Russia.

Only we need Save and Load function in real life before that.

No, that sounds really really fuckin gay.

There is no reason to have a woman president.

Voting for somebody just because they are a woman doesn't make any sense.

You didn't even get the pasta right...

wow @76424208 you really showed us how disgustingly misogynistic you Trump supports can be
I am not a #Clintonmissile

In a way I am impressed, OP managed top BTFO himself out in the same thread with no help from others.

#make great depression again

Yes but how many facebook likes can I get if I say I'm voting for her?

lmao Trump supporter BTFO by the fourchan community!

>Anyone else think it would be kinda cool to witness the first female president of the United States?
no you fucking idiot

It's starting to malfunction

If Trump is president we will be the laughing stock of the world!

>go back to sheeky forums

If this is all intentional then you are really good at this

Are you one of those people who has headmates? I never met one before.

Yeah, because when America failed, we could blame it on the woman president and prove that we have been right about women all along and then take away their voting privileges.

I have travelled far and wide across the rainforests of AmazĂ´nia to tell you this:

Do not make the same fucking mistake my country did.

h, you mean the candidate that wants to shut down the military bases overseas? And you used hearts to represent that candidate??
Are you aware of how many US military bases in Europe are providing services that Europe is incapable of providing themselves? Many. One example: air-to-air refueling is an essential part of modern warfare that has been used extensively in both wars like in Iraq and Afghanistan but also in 'conflict' air campaigns like in Libya and Syria. All of Europe put together has less than a half dozen tankers (flying gas stations, that is). Almost all of Europe's mid air refueling capability comes from the US with a dozen KC-135s stationed in England and a couple dozen KC-135s and a half dozen KC-10s (those are the big'ns) in Turkey.
This is one component of war logistics. There are many others- although Europe has its own cargo and attack aircraft, it is significantly supplemented by the US. If you look at any component of the military capability of Europe, a very significant portion of that capability is provided by the US on permanent stations in Europe. For a real kick in the pants take a look at aircraft carriers that are constantly deployed also serving European interests, which Europe would have to fund (either through carriers or some other campaign) were the US not present and footing the bill. The cost of one aircraft carrier deployment is staggering. The US is paying a large portion of Europe's war and defense bill.

Are you ok? You seem to be petering out and now you're just copying and pasting from some wiki. You probably should lie down and let one of your other personalities front for a bit.

Multiple personality disorder is a sad thing.