Be American. Shit in pants

But why do they do it?

Is it thier diet?

Is there no public bathrooms?

Or perhaps a way of showing cultural belongings?

In this thread we share photos and experiences on Americans.
Turkroaches not welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

angryaussie.wordpress.com/2007/06/20/miracle-diet-pill-with-teeny-tiny-side-effect/
gawker.com/what-happened-to-the-runner-who-shit-himself-during-a-h-1681442684
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this really uncommon to you Eurofags? I shit myself all of the time and it seems pretty commonplace around these parts.

filthy

>be Swedish
>rarely ever get to shit because the constant Somali rapes.

Stop. Nobody shits themselves. It's not common please stop egging this meme on.

Also. >Fat as fuck

There are to man poo in pants pics for med to belive this.

Look even your elite does it.

thats because you get fucked in the ass too often, amerifag

POOPY PANTS
O
O
P
Y

P
A
N
T
S

>classic city boy with his college learnings that thinks he's too good to shit himself

Shitting yourself is an American tradition and birthright that men better than you have fought and died for

Pants are disposable. Do poverty stricken non-Americans really wear the same pants twice?

That's fucking gross.

Why do americans like to put there hands in shitty piss water ?

Apparently her ass wasn't tight enough.

POO IN PANTS

DESIGNATED
BURGER
STAINS

I went to a top school in NY and regularly shit myself, if only to save my valuable time. A shit in the pants is a second saved and a penny earned.

God bless the USA.

>2016
>not shitting in pants

TRIGGERED

>He doesn't adhere to the glorious north american past time of self-defecation

lmfao senfam

>tight end

Umm, it's called freedom, you stupid nigger.

Diet pills

Are you serious? For me, it's just convenience. When I have the runs, if I'm in some comfortable clothing or sweatpants and at a relatively low-key location like Walmart or Dennys, I just let some grease out to relieve the pressure.

DELETE THIS

SUPER
O
O
P
E
R

I've been accused of shitting my pance before, but I swear it was just a hemorrhoid blood stain.

Are you baiting?

This user has the right idea. Have none of you faggots ever sharted? Sure it's not the best option to let loose in your pants but sometimes you don't have a choice. Time isn't free.

Even Justin Bieber does it.

Explain yourself Burger

Also

> be me. Travel by train to Oslo. Get a seat with 3 middle age americans.

>Train stop in Oslo and we all geting of.

>middleage american stands up to take his bags that where placed above us

>Americans raises his arms and make a loud fart so everyone can hear it.

Hahahah. This is my experience of americans xD

Also pic related. Justin shits his pants

Fucking diet pills, man.
angryaussie.wordpress.com/2007/06/20/miracle-diet-pill-with-teeny-tiny-side-effect/

Nah, I've shit myself, but just on accident and it's only happened a couple of times. Fortunately never in public. It's usually because you have the runs or you underestimate a fart that turned out to be a shart.

>be Sweden
>gets raped by Muhammad and Ahmed
>etc

ITS IN DA FOODS

he is Canadian

This! I realy want to know this. I was in the US last month and all the toilets had so much water in it that when you wipe your ass your hand go' sin to the pissy shit water, why? We have the same toilets but the water level is 10 inch lower so that shit does not happen. Why America??

They are from East Indian descent. The only problem is that we don't have designated shitting streets here in the States so they go for the more discreet option.

Hue

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

PANTS

POO IN PANTS

Degenerates are in every country, Sweden-san.
You should know that, they're the majority of your country now.

>Implying you wouldn't shit your pants like the cool kids if there wasn't refugee cock in your ass 23 hours per day.

>when you wipe your ass your hand go' sin to the pissy shit water,

I usually stand up when wiping my asscrack. :^)

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm dropping a steamy load in my pants right now at work as I type this.

I'm an important businessman and have no time for toilets.

Because we can afford it, and we're not sharing it with 10 billion trillion rapefugees in the camp next door.

You're supposed to stand up when you wipe, you double nigger.

Superior redneck food tradition, shit ton of chemicals

I'll tell you why americans shit in their pants, Sven. It is American food. It's not the cuisine itself. It is the actual ingredients. I had to eat like white trash for about a week due to certain circumstances and I about sharted my self for 2 of those days.

POO IN PANTS
O
O

>this thread

disgusting

I know its german but im sure your rapefugees are the same

POO IN PANTS
O
O
I
N
P
A
N
T
S

>implying you wouldn't suck and hold one of her farts like a bong rip.

I have once read something about diet pills sold at walmart that bundle the fat and bring it out raw, but you are supposed to eat heathy with it. If you continue eating fat you will fart oily shit like your picture.
They dint feel it happening but i think this may be the reason.

It's probably just from being fat and having a shitty diet. Back when I was fat I always had skidmarks even though I'd make sure I thoroughly wiped, now I'm a reasonable weight I never ever have skidmarks in my underwear. I never actually shit myself though.

Does that toilet say Benis?

:DDDD

I always wondered how this meme took off; I mean, the poo in loo meme applies to India because many of them actually do shit in the street. The Eternal Anglo meme is kind of true because they did fuck up a lot of shit via colonialism and subversion (they even created Israel which started the whole Middle East shitstorm).

The American shitting their pants meme isn't actually a thing outside of a few isolated incidents that I've never personally seen. It must be the result of Northern European autism. Every Nordic person and German tourist I've ever met was extremely cold, unfriendly, and couldn't really socialize well.

>He reaches inside the toilet to wipe his ass

This thread is foul.

Maybe they're dressing up as Australians with their pants being Sup Forums

wait is this an actual thing? never heard of it kek

Poo in pants, burger

The Indians here on Sup Forums claims that Indians do poo in loo.

Statistics tell otherwise.

We like to brainwash drunk friends to do this. We get them to obsess about logs then it becomes common. My friend pooped on an elevator cushion. A poop stain remains till this day

I been thinking about this for days and the only thing I can think of why it is like this is that you pigs like to put your hand in to shitty piss water, there is no other explanation. I stopped shaking Amirican hands after two days and I will never ever shake a American hand as long as a live. So fucking discuting.

shitting yourself is freeom

When your diet is mayonnaise and coke, you can't help but to let that sloppy shit flow out.

you are supposed to squat on the seat to create distance

something something swedish flag

Okay that settles it, I'm shitting with Hillary.

That's the thing, though. There are actual articles that detail the hygienic crisis over there in India. People actually do shit in the street and dumb decaying bodies into the Ganges.

There are no statistics backing up Americans shitting their pants in Walmart outside of like 8 pictures some autist combed the Internet for. It doesn't make any sense.

They're too fat to get to a bathroom in time.

No you're not, if you wipe your ass while sitting down the cleaning is way more efficient and easier.
That being said, a bidet is the best solution.

wet fart explains it, altough why the hell would you do it in public ?

POO
O
O

Ofc they where cold. You probobly had shit on you and you hadnt Even noticed it yourself.

>dump** decaying bodies into the Ganges.

Is what I meant to type. This must be an Sup Forums meme due to our flags encouraging cross posting. I never really use that board.

nice try ivan

>"tight end"

ironic

Kindergarten teacher here, I ain't got time between lesson plans to hit the john. It's a timesaver. Imo if you don't pinch a loaf in your paints at least once a week you aren't a true American. I'm actually thinking about becoming a transwoman so I can wear skirts to make this process even simpler. Salam Alaikum.

I, personally, have pooped my pants several times as an adult. I'm worried that if I go to a public restroom, other people will smell or hear it, so I often hold it and end up going in my pants.

a real man shits himself at least once a week

THIS
THIS

>be sweden
>"oh, what a pretty day"
>*rumble in tummy*
>"uh oh better use the nearest gender neutral restroom"
>restroom occupied by woman using the nearest portable abortion station
>"my sphincter is weak from my date last night with abdullah"
>*commence defecation storm*
>woman in restroom comes out
>poopoo raaaaaape
>taken in by 3 shirtless cops
>at his trial he cannot have a jury because juries are a white privelege institution
> The judge's sentencing "mr. Sven, for the crime of shit rape you will be forced to wear this diaper and sleep in a crib while a somali has sex with your wife"
>Sven shits himself with joy hearing the verdict

They're trying to implement this in the American workplace. It increases overall productivity by eliminating the need to stop for a bathroom break.

Swedes are the leaders in competitive pants pooping.

You got the Gold, the US had to settle for the Brown.

gawker.com/what-happened-to-the-runner-who-shit-himself-during-a-h-1681442684

u will nevar hav glorius freedum without poopee hands

PIC RELATED.

American companyholder drops his cellphone under his car.

It most be cultural.

>2016
>wiping

Sup with all the nu-males lately.

wow this changes my view of americans completely. americans are disgusting.

>yuropoors don't shit themselves in public

AYY LMAO

You must be a refugee. All of us Americans shit ourself in public to mark or territory. Walmart is a highly fought over zone

It's called freedom

>There are no statistics backing up Americans shitting their pants in Walmart

I have been to the US (last summer). I am not saying that more than 50% went around with a shitstain, but like 1/10 easily. I would guess a lot more than 10% do shit their pants, if 10% of the population goes around with shit in their pants.

Dude, at restaurant here, a group of Americans (99% sure they were Americans), and one of them literally shat on themselves at the table. It smelled and people close (including us) had to move tables, meanwhile all of the Americans were laughing, thinking it was funny and acceptable.

>when you're at your friend's toilet and the lock isn't working

double dubs check'd

>But why do they do it?
It's the GMO foods. Our only choice at the stores.
Nothing is fresh and organic unless its triple the price of GMO foods.
Besides, you did notice its a nog, right?

the world is safe again

Bemis, actually. I got a couple of Bemis soft-close toilet lids in my house.

SOOPER POOPER

Designated shitting pants

>be american
>go out
>shit in pants
>get shot
You can't make this up.

>things that never happened, the post

I was really surprised this is a Swede.

I was expecting an assblasted India poster hitting back.