So why do any non-burger bros choose to go to our Sup Forums instead of krautchan's or another Chan's...

So why do any non-burger bros choose to go to our Sup Forums instead of krautchan's or another Chan's? Are you considered cool or lame in your country for choosing the American Chan?

But it wouldn't be Sup Forumsernational if its just us

I mostly post on 55chan. Most brazilians here are banned there since inane shit like typos gets you banned on brazilian chans.

I'm happy they're here. Just wondering.

>typos gets you banned on brazilian chans.
That's sounds awful.

That sounds like a good way to help keep out the worse of the underaged shitters.

I'm 22 and can't spell for shit thanks to growing up with spellcheck. It'd be a good way to keep me out. Which would bring down a quality of any board.

I don't like speaking with other Mexicans or Latinos so. I also like English better.

What the fuck is krautchan?

>inane shit like typos gets you banned on brazilian chans
Same thing with hispachan. And they come up with pretty irrational Sup Forums tier shit so I like it better here

German Sup Forums.

>krautchan
Tot he ded

Que es el mejor "chan" para practicar mi espanol?

It's been years since the last time I visited Ylilauta, but I just remember it being sorta boring. Also, I prefer reading English, it's easier to read.

Sounds like mixing two flavours of shit

The French alternatives are shit/dead

>implying i can't browse krautchan and Sup Forums at the same time
i do, and i also visit acfun匿名(china) and komica(taiwan)

None, really.
All of them speak with slang and Americanized terms.

newfag filter
you lost the game

KC tier post

because american culture is world culture

there's a reason nobody ever goes abroad for job opportunities, outside of Germany/UK.

I really fucking hate you. When will you go away from my precious Sup Forums? Maybe pick a general and never post outside of it?