Albums that have only one good song
>No More Parties in LA

you're forgetting about Fade and Freestyle 4 babe

retard

Accurate
Also pic related

Brainlets that have only one brain cell
>OP

And this, ladies and gentleman, is a person who gave rise to the term 'soy boy'.

Nah, Kanye is defiantly a soyboy artist

the only good song on TLOP is Real Friends

Can you actually explain without memes how Kanye is a "soyboy" considering the fact he's a confident middle aged man who has fucked more women than this entire board?

>confident
Stopped reading right there. You literally have no idea what you are talking about. Kanye's whole persona is based around the idea he's over confident in himself in order to mask his terrible insecurities to the world. He delves into this topic many times throughout the course of discography and you would know this if actually paid attention to his lyrics.

> he's secretly a beta, f-fucking soyboy!
> Unlike me, I'm a chad.

Who are you quoting?

>low IQ Kanye dickrider can't make a good counter-argument
>resorts to ad hominem
Imagine my shock

Having insecurities does not mean that any confidence you have is illegitimate. Only a retard would propose that. I just find it funny there's people calling an accomplished 40 year-old man a soyboy, as though Kanye is somehow more effeminate than you. It's both absurd and hilarious.

Stopping talking anytime mate, you're only digging yourself into a corner

>ultralight beam
>fade
>father stretch my hands pt. 1

i actually agree with you and ive never met anyone else that does
ultralight beam is absolutely terrible

>forgetting about Saint Pablo

Yeah, but he also releases albums about that to a massive audience which takes an enormous amount of confidence anyway.

Like, your point literally doesn't make sense.

A pussy.

not even him but you're just pretending you won the dispute, kanye obviously isn't a "soyboy" even if half his audience could bear the epithet
stop being a fucking retard mate

>Real Friends exists

ding dong yr opinion is wrong

>It's raining today

In this post we can witness a soyboy virgin in his natural habitat, Sup Forums, being impressed by the amount of women a popular rap musician penetrated. He, just as intended by the artist, deflects his own lack of sexual intercourse with the artists, trying to identify with him, to become one with him - to the point where the soyboy starts feeling unconsciously sexually aroused by the artist himself.

>Disorder

>complaining about ad-hom
>in an argument about if someone is a "soy boy" or not