Please take a moment to read this and rethink your life

Hey Sup Forumsacks. Hopefully I can change the course of at least one of your lives. If I can rid just one of you of the hatred that has consumed your heart, then I will be satisfied with my post.

Some of you will call me a troll - perhaps tell me I have 'gr8b8m8', Many more of you will simply dismiss me as a 'fucking leaf' or leave jpegs/pngs of a leafblower. That's okay. You cannot help it. You have been programmed by 'alt-media' to dismiss criticism and rational counter arguments. So before lashing out at me, please take a moment to soak in the fact that I am here with only the best of intentions, or more specifically,the intention to deprogram you.

Pepe is not your god. Your 'Lord Kek' is simply a drawing of a frog. Please please stop believing in him. He is not real, you delusional faggets. Also, Trump is not going to be your President, he is going to be Ihre Führer

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ie/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitXGQwfhgiAzRMwQF2WDZXkrgOsGyyqqdn-B3kuil3Gx3kH0wyZob1Pk11MxOhGwIHtpVmkJT6UxNcW0qo6QoSLRomHiFydnuTHCNuHIUm4ZHQ9MtAqKHlZ4f4qfDBfydKMgEbATSeTXINK6bgeUQ4VGeE7r6mg3gedAlhEILhORfTblMOPOFb6F2Ant40Z3mdJOStiEF2cjP_1pTraCBqpbmI_1GFahaWC7hVpOhxxDYkeESgLv6OnLUDm7BAG_1_1tV_1Z9Na6VoVKGFMnyEmRzj7cHICOZ7wlA5S-Ccs1i5Fc1cHDGs_1B1Fa_1qGE-2LmIEd5toOIsxuvZOIoH_18qKGvxALCvKcnjhO6_1r3UjODnjltIwZVDV64xl4zO1urhdnekslJrYRRyzgXiOLHoGDfAUa9JQkJQQO9rCaJ3ZPTTnQ6bqgFONq62fq-xthUKvcEboX2Kykx1PooU58-osC9vD7swCy0R2J8NvJRBCzYq5RYRGg2hslHuYSORmViYyKssUv9E2LbRRtPgeSS-j8HJx5RrJ8OCa0LGtYdTAP_1fFLBJ0mTTJHqEBsed26h0J6JqSELawW3IuYDoNSr8lEpJib9Gd51BHyI_1R-Id1CSTVCXht6XuLTPF1to3G7mbOKk29Swuqyh6EtLHYemtu-ZWH9_1A54qzIXOUuqRr0x4lmepguGjRZpLNfMxtX6TBPFeW0PmtT21dd7IeQg0qrw-JgA6fs811qs-V9B8EzsQUu8-hifJo2T0x-WoCgp2fAe2UEyRcftE0cDjedFKBHOUFo2zFJ9qEGSiulr0GOjrussUo10oo6U98kN5f8LWgkNHxF1g-eN4r-KGII6ycpjl6dnAoIQ1OqS2bYRGp1X6op57oFKBD7lgZ64Gm1hjhTM0m9JmvOC5eA0_1bVPcZENF-iXmbJ7-2j2v3nKm3gf_1XO9ymjp1RXAVJH_1048mpVSjz59W3uBFdkG7XSdUuMw62gh9TET57xGD0zfBEGI-bRwn0DwEBK4V9-4440sNvLsZPAu7DQ2JGuitq9FQs1DS_1b92g1E5yzPA45-orBoRWyxXN4RcrXvL8l7Dt7CF1z2SWh9whdaT4E5zY46pnCaqLk0KxYfi1K2KJd-es2oNQdT3iDc9MQ4np8b7eqorXss95uHG2WqBkNCEp08OOi873xFYbk97W4URUfNoCNJbDrZJ0JngFJ1O7SILtN3pWq1VIrv6zuOy94MpTyYcOd6ldH281V_1johqH4WRTS6KRPQo7O1lkmJxk3jPIaX67-lKzcaUdVduAjpRF9RKl1IAgyAr0Y0xh2p3nRJTXXDxJuihaw8TnRa0r1POUvuvDrcFqHLqB32Nb7Bx5v0Akiivgob_17jJbO1Wc6loeZBmS93u83SyyVmvO3cDdyYuBQwlokcxayfnQB9I30p6GscF4LKYYFwjuZKdhLmTxzr3jij9J_1JA25GR2_1NuvAo3yGRaIiFEKyhUMBAr9sY0TSyN2AfXisyXNTHAdP9uZbAglebXxIXWDbExVi43_1NMOx8VGb4HG3GeDXIH7Z4cxpJORBv3hiDL5V56g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faggot

fucking leave

This is correct. This board is full of delusional people.

Shut up you fucking FAGGOTS!!!!!

Fucking faggot leaf troll

There's literally nothing wrong with hate.

>Praising kek unironically

Obviously you cum bucket. Trump will be the president and hopefully the first dictator of USA .

KEK RESPONDS WITH DUBS. PRAISE KEK

fuck u m89 ill fuoking cut ur troat nigger u bette beck de fock up

Makes you think,eh? It makes me think that Wynne has taken to shitposting.

Go away.

if if if
if if if
if if if
if if if
if if if
if if if if
if if if if if
if if if if if if
if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

>Okey-doke

you've successfully made me want to vote trump twice

if you keep talking i'll want to vote trump three times, or possibly twenty

I agree with the first statement about the frog shit, but what's wrong with a Führer?

Do you even know where you are?

PRAISE KEK!

BURN THE INFIDEL! BURN HIM!!

how can she be so qt? It's almost sickening

First. A FUCKING LEAF

Second. As a god of the night, Kek was also related to the day - he was called the "bringer-in of the light". This seems to mean that he was responsible for the time of night that came just before sunrise. He was the god of the hours before dawn; the twilight which gave birth to the sun.

Kek is the original morning star. Sup Forums is literally memeing Lucifer back to prominence. This is the dark Lords work we're doing here.

If you can't understand how a bunch of people who hate niggers, Jews and Sweden would relate to this then you should really go back to rebbit.

You think we are the programmed ones? Most of us, just like you, grew up with Marxist baby boomer parents, went to school and had Marxist teachers, went to university and had Marxist professors...

If that wasn't enough we had Hollywood, television networks, and print media ALL spewing Marxist propaganda at us our whole lives...

When you come here you are talking to a tiny minority of people that broke free, you are talking to the last free men...

We know everything you know, we grew up along side you, they have been shoving it down our throats our hole life, the question is, what do WE know that YOU don't..

Anyone who's used the internet is programmed the same way as your parents were via TV

The whole internet is a DARPA operation and continuation of MK ULTRA.

>Barack "if if if" Obama

Your what's wrong with this country.
Die in a chemical fire please.

Shut up, mick. You are literally a sideways piece of poo in the loo.

>before lashing out at me
>you delusional faggets

You blew it OP.
All credibility is thrown into the trash.
You sound more hateful and bigoted than we do.
Shouldn't you be more tolerate of Sup Forums and those that choose to have their own unique beliefs.
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

gr8b8m8

once you were a baby
now you're a racist
how does that feel?

So you're just using the same memes from Sup Forums you claim to be deprogramming us from?

I kek'd
>Underrated post

It's the way of the world OP. On the left we have tumblr and radical feminists and sjw and on the right we have Sup Forums. Both deluded, just that instead of patriarchy it's the Jews.
There must always exist balance and that why pol exists.
But the trump memes are funny

Are you guys paid by the paragraphs?
You are not using the terms properly.

I just made my own meme, fagget, because I have a mind of my own. I took an idea and came up with my own take on it. Something you are mentally incapable of. Continue to pray to your false God, fagget.

There are too much digit coincidences for kek not to be real. look at this

Holy shit. Starting to question my own beliefs here.

Anyone smart realizes that the main problem is sexual liberation, and the largest enablers of it are straight males. We live in a world where chastity is literally shamed (on tumblr and Sup Forums alike you have people attacking male virginity as the ultimate sin) .

on Sup Forums most people approve of casual sex and premarital sex and then distract from their own degeneracy by redirection to fringe issues like racemixing and trannies (all symptoms of the problem that started with sexual liberation)

You have no faith, you're beholden to sedition and treason, a globalist cocksucker slurping up the devil's ooze.

Keep it up and I'm going to cross the border and ANFO your commie cities. Many leaves flitting in the searing breeze. Sad!

What Media you use doesn't matter. You get same stuff on the Internet that you can see on TV.

Sup Forums isn't that much different than talking in an international bar.

if doubles kek will smite you

>not knowing how to reverse image search.
>original content is literally a tublr meme.

Oh Lord you are a faggot

google.ie/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitXGQwfhgiAzRMwQF2WDZXkrgOsGyyqqdn-B3kuil3Gx3kH0wyZob1Pk11MxOhGwIHtpVmkJT6UxNcW0qo6QoSLRomHiFydnuTHCNuHIUm4ZHQ9MtAqKHlZ4f4qfDBfydKMgEbATSeTXINK6bgeUQ4VGeE7r6mg3gedAlhEILhORfTblMOPOFb6F2Ant40Z3mdJOStiEF2cjP_1pTraCBqpbmI_1GFahaWC7hVpOhxxDYkeESgLv6OnLUDm7BAG_1_1tV_1Z9Na6VoVKGFMnyEmRzj7cHICOZ7wlA5S-Ccs1i5Fc1cHDGs_1B1Fa_1qGE-2LmIEd5toOIsxuvZOIoH_18qKGvxALCvKcnjhO6_1r3UjODnjltIwZVDV64xl4zO1urhdnekslJrYRRyzgXiOLHoGDfAUa9JQkJQQO9rCaJ3ZPTTnQ6bqgFONq62fq-xthUKvcEboX2Kykx1PooU58-osC9vD7swCy0R2J8NvJRBCzYq5RYRGg2hslHuYSORmViYyKssUv9E2LbRRtPgeSS-j8HJx5RrJ8OCa0LGtYdTAP_1fFLBJ0mTTJHqEBsed26h0J6JqSELawW3IuYDoNSr8lEpJib9Gd51BHyI_1R-Id1CSTVCXht6XuLTPF1to3G7mbOKk29Swuqyh6EtLHYemtu-ZWH9_1A54qzIXOUuqRr0x4lmepguGjRZpLNfMxtX6TBPFeW0PmtT21dd7IeQg0qrw-JgA6fs811qs-V9B8EzsQUu8-hifJo2T0x-WoCgp2fAe2UEyRcftE0cDjedFKBHOUFo2zFJ9qEGSiulr0GOjrussUo10oo6U98kN5f8LWgkNHxF1g-eN4r-KGII6ycpjl6dnAoIQ1OqS2bYRGp1X6op57oFKBD7lgZ64Gm1hjhTM0m9JmvOC5eA0_1bVPcZENF-iXmbJ7-2j2v3nKm3gf_1XO9ymjp1RXAVJH_1048mpVSjz59W3uBFdkG7XSdUuMw62gh9TET57xGD0zfBEGI-bRwn0DwEBK4V9-4440sNvLsZPAu7DQ2JGuitq9FQs1DS_1b92g1E5yzPA45-orBoRWyxXN4RcrXvL8l7Dt7CF1z2SWh9whdaT4E5zY46pnCaqLk0KxYfi1K2KJd-es2oNQdT3iDc9MQ4np8b7eqorXss95uHG2WqBkNCEp08OOi873xFYbk97W4URUfNoCNJbDrZJ0JngFJ1O7SILtN3pWq1VIrv6zuOy94MpTyYcOd6ldH281V_1johqH4WRTS6KRPQo7O1lkmJxk3jPIaX67-lKzcaUdVduAjpRF9RKl1IAgyAr0Y0xh2p3nRJTXXDxJuihaw8TnRa0r1POUvuvDrcFqHLqB32Nb7Bx5v0Akiivgob_17jJbO1Wc6loeZBmS93u83SyyVmvO3cDdyYuBQwlokcxayfnQB9I30p6GscF4LKYYFwjuZKdhLmTxzr3jij9J_1JA25GR2_1NuvAo3yGRaIiFEKyhUMBAr9sY0TSyN2AfXisyXNTHAdP9uZbAglebXxIXWDbExVi43_1NMOx8VGb4HG3GeDXIH7Z4cxpJORBv3hiDL5V56g

Dear Noble Knights of Sup Forums, this has been a test of your faith. Some have passed my test, other faggets have not. Your resilience has been noted. Blessings to all the followers of Kek.

>This is what delusional right-wing basement dwellers with no life prospects believe

Trump has very little chance of winning realistically. Thinking he is going to win is about as smart as having thought Bernie would win the democratic nomination.

>>. I took an idea and came up with my own take on it.

That happens all the time on Sup Forums, it doesn't mean it's not part of the same psyop. Even pepe started the same way your meme did.

Anyway I agree the kek shit is stupid, and Trump is still shit, there's just nobody less shitty. I might not even vote this year because western democracy is a failure.

>$0.02 have been added to y...

Praise be

Sorey, guy.

I don't take life advice from leafs.

hah you clever leaf bastard.

Now I'm starting to suspect YOU're part of the programming

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, HE IS HERE TO MISGUIDE YOU FROM THE GLORY THAT IS KEK. PRAISE KEK.
MAGA.

Waifu material.

>hatred

I'm not doing out of hate, I'm doing it out of boredom.

Fuck you heretic, you can't tell me how to think

obv a religious dude worried about "false" idols.

kek is a facet and reflection of our creator, you meme loving fuck.

Witnessed.

Keep it up.

Holy shit, that digits again.

PRAISE KEK GRANT ME SOME DIGITS

Hatred is a part of us, it's what allowed mankind to survive.

Perhaps you can explain why hatred is bad, and why a Trump-like president is bad.

I won't talk to you or your wife's son again, leaf.

Thank you for correcting the record. $2 has been deposited into your PayPal account.

SHOW YOURSELF AND GRANT US A HABBENDING

And your flag is a FUCKING LEAF

Why do kikes label everything that they don't agree with as "hate"?

Are you even self-aware?

Itrs not the 'alt-media' who fucked up us. it is our self not fiting to society. If you do not fit to society, you will start grow hate, because of all the shit happening then.

Faggot

>dark lord
>implying the jew god is the good god
>lucifer
>Not glorious pagan god of Sun

Can you offer any legitimate criticism of what you think we believe or not?

A

OP's post is bullshit too, but some points still stand.

The alt-media gets coopted by the establishment/ jews to hijack the outcasts and direct them to suit their agenda. This is what happened with the hippie/anti-war movement of the 60's and now it's happening the other way right right-wingers via plants like Milo.

check these digits. KEK says you're going to get terminal brain cancer

>?
did you even read OP's later posts. He's a Kek worshipper himself who was "testing" you.

That's even more autistic than most of the frog shit I see.

>singles
Liar detected

This is the exact sort of this the master of lies (satan) would say.

>Pepe is not your god. Your 'Lord Kek' is simply a drawing of a frog. Please please stop believing in him. He is not real, you delusional faggets. Also, Trump is not going to be your President, he is going to be Ihre Führer

>*Tips fedora*

Sure thing you fucking fedora faggot

Did not notice that, I guess Im gonna have to atone for this mistake by sharing one of my pepes with you.

kek's will does not flow to canada.get the fuck out leaf

>trying to disrupt meme magic
You will pay, heathen. PRAISE KEK!

kek has spoken

She's fucking autistic it's cute

Enough to meet their minds.
Praise kek.

Can't stop won't stop

If Kek exists. He will bless me with dubs

Would only take you seriously about our lord and saviour Kek if you got trips or higher. You didn't even get doubles.

wow one off you fucking faggot kill yourself

check these repeating digits you nigger

This must be a test to determine who the true sons of Kek are
Do not allow thy faith to wain, my bredren