Mfw people in other cunts don't shower everyday

>mfw people in other cunts don't shower everyday
first world? more like stinky world

>people in other countries don't shower before and after bed and after working out and sometimes just when they're cold
Hmmmmmm

>showing more than every other day
>wasting your time like that

I got 3 hours of class, 1-2 hours of driving, and 3-4 hours of homework every day this Summer. Not about waste 40 minutes of my days standing and looking at a fucking wall.

>40 min shower
WTF I can fap in the shower and still finish in under 10 mins

>40 minutes
are you actually a disgusting fatass burger that shits his pants at walmart? no normal person takes more than 10 minutes.

>not savoring the hot water

I don't even wash my body, I usually just shampoo real quick, shave for about 5 minutes, and then just stand there and reflect for 30 minutes. You guys don't get it.

fuck, I do this too. he's right

what a waste of water

it depends on the climate

during the summer showering at LEAST once a day will make you reek to high heaven, it's 35 degrees here at the moment

however during the winter, with temperatures hitting -15 I've found I do not sweat at all, thus even showering ever other day do not produce noticeable effect on my body odor

so, it depends I guess

At least I have a real water heater, macaco

Listen to us , standing and appreciating the heat is the patrician way to shower. It is essentially a waste of time but it's still necessary for some reason.

>climate change deniers
>fucking wasting nonrenewable resources

makes sense

Water is renewable though dumbass, once the lakes are empty the water companies can just buy a lot of cold cans of Coke and let the water drip into bottles. Why has no one thought of this???

>water
>nonrenewable

When its cold you dont sweat.

Woah.

It might be non-renewable for you, Carlos

On the Dutch Islands they just drink sea water. On the non-Dutch carribean islands they dance for rain.

>he says while on Sup Forums

Hey dude humans need a social life and this is all I got

God damn I can relate. I shower for 1 hour at least, my family hates me for it. I just love the warm water hitting my body. When we have to go somewhere together they all tell me to not take bath because we'll be late by 2 hours. I can't understand how can someone just be ok with a 10 min bath, I stay there as long as i start to breathe heavily because of lack of air due to steamy water. After bathing a lay on bed for 15mins because I get tired for some reason.

Uh? I shower 5 times each day.

>water
>non-renewable
Fucking christ Mexico, you're really living up to your Africa-tier PISA ranking

Baths and showers are 2 different things.

The majority of first worlders don't live in hot countries where their balls get sweaty every god damn day

I believe he was referring to the energy sources used to heat the water

huh I do both depending upon mood and time taken is same.

And? Mexico can piss right the fuck off when talking about energy efficiency

>tfw you don't have a boyfriend to shower with

Fuck you, it's 100% safe