How Jews brainwashed whites so hard? Just look at this map, only Poland, Ireland, Finland, UK...

How Jews brainwashed whites so hard? Just look at this map, only Poland, Ireland, Finland, UK, Iceland and parts of Australia. Man...

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html#by
google.com/amp/s/allotherpersons.wordpress.com/2009/10/29/factoid-abortions-by-race-rates-and-reasons/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing wrong with a bitch killing her kid as long as she talks to the father about it before doing it.

Murder is just as much human as breathing

I don't think that's true for us although it might be different in Norn

>tfw not blue
Nuke this shithole desu

How did Christcucks brainwash third worlders so hard? Literally only Western Europe, America, South Africa, Mozambique, Uruguay, Tunisia, and the former Soviet Union are safe from this "PRO-BURTH" shit.

is the fucking provincianos

Mother has to bear the child for 9 months and then take care of it, if she dont want to go through it its her choice

If anything, legal abortion has saved the demographics of this country, considering that nigresses statistically have way more abortions than white women

You don't need abortion to drop your fertility rates.

Niggers and dumb fucks need to be aborted.
Only cucktholics care about niggers and dumb poor people.

Abortion is needed to control dumb people

wtf I hate chile now

>Mexico City offers abortion on request to any woman
mfw living in the only beacon of civilization of this shit hole

Is "provinciano" the Distrito FederaleƱo equivalent of flyover cuck?

yellow and green are the only ones who make sense

This desu senpai

God knows Brazil and the rest of Latino America needs some laws that makes posible for thrashy girls and their low IQ criminal boyfriends to "kill" their unborn child. It will help a lot with poverty, and of course, criminality in the future.

We have the lowest fertility rates of South America, why do you want abortion for bitches?

This. We don't need any more strain on our welfare system

> Distrito FederaleƱo
No such thing

i'm provinciano and i support abortion on request :3

>we

>support eugenics
>oppose abortion
>have shit tons of opportunities to reproduce
>settle for an inopportune time and deprive a superior individual's possible existence because of muh feelings
o im laffin

This is a meme.

If you're against it shouldn't you be against birth control period since it's effectively the same thing?

We kinda do.

Seriously somebody tell those fucking Africans to stop making so many kids

I think he meant to reply to

The future is black, deal with it.

Just kys, god damn it

What is a meme?? It is not a secret that poor people tend to have more children and therefore a higher change of giving birth to future criminals, and the circle goes on and on

wtf I lost all respect for chile now

its not, niggers are too dumb, future belongs to Zhang

*kisses you*

>Seriously somebody tell those fucking Africans to stop making so many kids

When your life is subsistence farming, shitting out kids is the most effective survival choice you can make. You're popping out free farm labour that just takes a decade to become a viable worker.

It's the exact same reason why every heavily agriculture focused nations saw drastic drops in birth rates as farming became less and less mandatory for the general populace.

What about third world countries with low birth rates? They can't import immigrants, what would they do? Disappear?

Wtf I thought Chile was first world

>third world countries
>low birth rates

>The future is black
The future surely is bleak, then

Yes, I for one won't miss Brazil.

We have low birth rates, Chile and Uruguay too. Not to mention some Eastern European countries

>Brazil
>Iran
>Thailand
>Chile
>Lebanon
>UAE
>Vietnam
>Mauritius
>Costa Rica

I love my country even more now

tfw green master race

We should actually encourage abortion for blacks and beaners.

There are more third world countries with low fertility than first world countries

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html#by

So all the Bolivians and Paraguayans can hop over and pop out 10 kids?

>legal abortion has saved the demographics of this country, considering that nigresses statistically have way more abortions than white women

Seriously? Do you have sources? Time to legalize abortion.

Yes please

google.com/amp/s/allotherpersons.wordpress.com/2009/10/29/factoid-abortions-by-race-rates-and-reasons/amp/

Wow, that's great. I support abortion now. Abortion clinics on every slum and about the low Brazilian birth rates we replace them with Syrian refugees

A good 99% of all females ought be forced to undergo an abortion the first time she gets herself knocked up. Following that, a good 75% of all females should be forced to abort, period.
There is nothing more dangerous to the wellbeing of a society than a cunt which is free to pop out overgrown turds.

A good 50% of humanity is either dead weight or detrimental to progress and culture.

It's because we are a federation. Dumbest thing we could be.

>has a federation
>doesn't apreciate it
i hope you knew how is it like being a fucking unitary state

Provinces are fucking retarded, they shouldn't be allowed to have their own dumbfuck laws. We are the same fucking country either way.

some states/provinces/departments/whatever are very different from each other and have different types of people living in there, they shouldn't be under the same rules only because for some reason they had to share borders

They're trying to get abortion laws relaxed in this country right now.

Edge

A lot of hospitals here are managed by priests, and the vast majority of doctors refuse to make an abortion. So much that they had to make a law that says there must be at least one abortionist doctor in every hospital, because nobody ever wanted to do it

w*hite ((((((people))))) are slaves of jews and jew enablers

>everyone saying it is better for society because most of those are criminals
All lives matter you pieces of shit

Check my flag, m8.

but that not happen because bolivia hate us and paraguayans prefer brazil (south), argentina or uruguay >it's near to him

I've never heard of anyone being denied abortion.

We have never been first-world, we are only better than our neighbors in addition the government of Chile has some conservative ideals adding also that they are quite catholic
idiot that doesn't even know the policies of the country
This image is old because on May 5, 2017 abortion was approved in 3 cases: maternal life, fetal defects and rape

thats because the ones applying for one always fall into the socioeconomic factors section. only poor uneducated people get knocked up casually and then get an abortion.

Good way of keeping working class scum from being born

That's because Western countries have an unstable childraising system based on evolutionary negative selection. To put it hastily, rich people tend to be intelligent, and have a lot of resources, so one would expect them to have lots of children (and support them). Poor people tend to be unintelligent (if they stay poor their whole adult life, rather), own relatively fewer resources, so one would expect them to have few children.

This is not the case unfortunately. Rich people know that they'll stay rich by having zero or just one child, because childcare is expensive in: time, money, and stress. Poor people are bad at estimating this value, or aren't educated in making intelligent decisions about sex, or they're religious peasants who believe in their religion's propaganda about having as many children as possible (hint: it's because those religions want your children to become members too).

The West is fucked unless it makes childcare affordable. Simple as.

dayum nigguh, how can condomz be real if our eyes arent real