>you give her one of your earbuds to put in
>she smiles and says she likes it
>you listen together happily for the rest of the ride

so what were you listening to, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jc1x_Ail9OQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this

the blood rushing through my head due to the overwhelming anxiety of unfamiliar social interaction

Buyers Market

This, plus the sound of audible sweating

This shit right here, super comfy

filosofem
specifically rundgang um die transzendentale saule der singularitat

streetcleaner

If someone asks you what you're listening to in public it's almost definitely because they want to talk to you, offering them an earbud is borderline autistic

Closer by Nine Inch Nails

Ghostmane

attempting to talk to someone who is physically unable to hear you is even more autistic so...

this would never happen to any of you

Did you keep in touch with her, user?

"Dangerous Faggot" on audiobook.

Anti-Anxiety E-Books

kek

why would you lie on the internet?

Rape Me - Nirvana

Emika.
Bitches love Emika. Although shes more popular with dudes than woman for some reason.

>implying i would share my earbuds
>implying that doesn't ruin the music

Electric Wizard -- Dopethrone

Literally all of the action is at the bus stop. Somebody even did this exact thing to me but ut was a guy and I was listening to Assuck and I didn't let him listen. Although nowadays that's actually irrelevant. If they really cared Id just play it from my phone. Somebody also did that for me but I can't remember at all what I requested from his collection.

It's because they're flirting. Offering an earbud would be just as good a move, you could still talk to someone with an earbud in.

This. Just make sure there's no earwax on that shit

Is people just randomly filtering like this in public something I need to be afraid of? I really don't think I could handle it if someone just started out of nowhere like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jc1x_Ail9OQ

>2005
>on the bus
>plugged into some cutting edge tech (pic related)
>girl in 6th form asks what I'm listening to
>I tell her
>she says something about one of her friends who's into that kind of music and recs Lamb of God

what was I listening to?

It is. Girl on bus repeatedly tried to talk to me on the bus and I had to get off 2 stops sooner because i'm too autistic to talk to girls.

w/e this thread is dead.

I was listening to Marilyn Manson.

I didn't get how they were anything like Lamb of God, but I'm glad I got the rec because LoG soundtracked my life for the next 5 years.