Your cunt had this? How this is called in your cunt?

Your cunt had this? How this is called in your cunt?

"Las maquinitas" diminutive form of "las máquinas" which is Spanish for "the machines"

I used to play metal slug a lot on this things when I was younger

i was THE shit on kof 97

an arcade.

/thread.

Ding Dong

No kidding. Not sure why.

An arcade. But they very hard to find these days since the appearance of the PS1 and the consoles that followed signalled their end.

Last time I've seen one was 20 years ago

An arcade

>mfw playing the Initial D and F-Zero games in 2003-2004

Folding chair and bar stool, or more commonly just a stool.

>Mfw the only arcade around me when I was young were the machines at the laundromat.

Metal Slug is the shit tho

An arcade, and yes, we use the English word and pronounce it like the English way.

>tfw the only arcade near me only has fighting games and is always full of Black people (no racism intended) yelling and shit

Las maquinitas

These places are becoming rare

maquinitas o maquis, but we didn't had any benches

I don't remember. It's been like 15 years since I last saw one.

maquinitas
king of fighters 2002 or 2002 plus was the most popular game, if you used rugal cholos wouldnt let you play for beign a pussy

"los fichines"

Játékterem
"Game lounge"

fichines

sala giorchi, "game hall", of course we have it but I remember my mum forbidding me from going to some, she was probably right in that too.

arcade

she wanted to grow a pussy, right?
They once had Biliards, foosball and games, now it's all about slot machines goddamnit

Oraksil

Lojërat
"The games"

Here it was called fliperama, used to play KoF and metal slug in these, but they actually don't exist more.

Ive only ever seen one ages ago and we called it "peliluola" aka "game cave", dunno if there even is an offical name for arcades in finnish.

Arkadhall.
I used to work at one when I was 16.