Why didn't anyone tell me what a great song this is?

Why didn't anyone tell me what a great song this is?

youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JhwwHpVU80
youtube.com/watch?v=OeEKfe57BnE
youtube.com/watch?v=xioCGmZVoqw
youtube.com/watch?v=KUlkecAH8cA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Plenty of people have been talking about it actually. I don't really want to like it, but it is actually a decent little song. That's about it the end of it though. No one would care if it wasn't Charles Manson.

I'm just shocked at what a good singer he really was.

yeah I had no idea he could sing that well either

Because only noobs swoon over Look at your game girl. His best work is on Way of the wolf, Horsefly and even some on Trees.
His pre-incarceration music is nice catchy pop, but some of his prison free-folk tapes are masterpieces.

He had some seriously good songs. Home is where you're happy makes me smile.

its obvious people are drawn to this song because of the hook, shows a genuine talent for these things, something most find very unexpected when listening for the first time

>unironically liking the boring music from a man who wanted to start a race war

i bet you guys think that hitler's artwork was masterful too

True, it's a great song. Very approachable also.
I always get a little snarky when people proclaim it to be such because much of his later music is so much better. Many people seem to think Lie was his only album, which is sad.

Bug off with your boring bait posts.

nah hitler was actually really bad at art. he didn't use shadows correctly and his perspective was bad

pic related

>Bug off with your boring bait posts.
bug off with your boring manson posts

pls recognize ur bait is bad:

better than what i can currently come up with, but a lot of what I saw of his looks like it would suit Reader's digest, not an art gallery

You should hear the whole album.

Haven't heard Way of The Wolf or any of his post incarceration stuff, except for One Mind, which I think is very good.

Hitler painted that?
You're entitled to your opinion, but there is great attention paid to detail. Not bad. I'd hang it in my house, and I'm Jewish. (Makes John Wayne Gacy look like a hack!)

For a man who supposedly couldn't stand abstract art, some of the fucking dimensions and angles on this painting are abstract as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=9JhwwHpVU80

lmfao you've been listening to too much Jeff Mangum, faggot. Manson is trash

GARBAGE DUMP

OH GARBAGE DUMP

WHY ARE YOU CALLED MY GARBAGE DUMP

THAT SUMS IT UP IN ONE BIG LUMP!

I likes this one youtube.com/watch?v=OeEKfe57BnE

0:40 what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=xioCGmZVoqw

Wagecucks BTFO

He was saying "Beware".

This sounds like a smiths song, but better

Charles is a testament to the belief that tortured souls make great art. He legitimately made some great acoustic folk. Drips of emotion t bqh

I like it

Hobo's lament is his best song.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUlkecAH8cA