youtube.com/watch?v=DLIkM4wvcC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys

yes dead kennedies said nigger once

is rank pust rockink?

>Is punk rock racist?
we need to meme this into reality

Yes

the only thing that isn't racist now is just completely going along with the establishment...
so in that way, yes, i suppose you could consider punk racist.
consider everything else racist while you're at it. oh wait, you already have.

it is when racist people make racist music.

otherwise its not.

see?

Only good punk is.

Who cares?

Lester Bangs: The White Noise Supremacists

I don't know

This.
Anti-fascist punk is full of braindead cucks.

is the intent of punk rock to devalue the opinions of people and to systematically oppress people based on skin color?

only the racists ones

Punk is anti-racist for the most part, but there are some racist punk bands. A good majority of fans of punk claim to be anti racist.

Yeah, on a recording featuring a black drummer! Pic related to your post and my reply!

>thinking sid was actually a nazi

kys. you are not as special or as intelligent as you think you are

Yeah, at least I'm not a loser piece of shit who has nothing to contribute to a thread like you.

No wonder everybody you know hates and despises you, you worthless piece of shit!

KMS? Why don't you show me how it's done first, because you obviously have no life to speak of, and you're going to die alone, AND a virgin, unless of course you scrape up enough money to hire a crack whore or meth whore and die of A.I.D.S.

Sucks to be you, doesn't it you Trump supporting Alt-Right piece of shit!

Talk shit like that to me IRL and see how fast you end up in the I.C.U.

Yes youtube.com/watch?v=DLIkM4wvcC8

Categorically yes.

Yeah. Back in the day during the punk rev here in the UK pretty much every punk ever would rant and rave about "pakis" and "wogs" and would regularly go "nonce-bashing" (IE gay stomping) too. Pretty much every punk band here was some kind of white power channel. It's why you had three anti-establishment channels. Liberal hippie types, hard-right punk cunts, and CND Commies.

>being this mad
Are you an antifag

Punks will rail against racism but none of them like or interact with any other race besides suburban WASPs.

Punks are also more classist than they are racist. They can't hang around people that will expose how privileged they are and topple the house of cards that is their self image.

>white people appropriate blues from black people-genre
Yes.

holy shit dude lol
this is almost good enough for a new pasta

when will this meme end?
blues came from christian hymns sung to slaves by their owners, originating from europe. the only reason black call "hurdhrur we wuz blues nshit" is it sucks knowing you contributed nothing to the early roots of contemporary music.

Bad Brains

One black punk band in 40 years lol

[citation needed]

OP is a fag

triggered