/asean/

Last day of Ramadan edition

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=E8tApLUNy94C&pg=PA375
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lim_Hong_(pirate)
youtube.com/watch?v=19L3yVbiAic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>seriously being religious
That's so fucking weird. How does one handle such painfully fucking stupid beliefs in this day and age?
I don't get religious people. Are they merely cowards hiding from the reality that life is finite, or what?

Question for flips:

If Sunod + -in = Sundin
Then Sunog + -in = Sungin?

Correct or not?
Tell me why.

Religion helps people spiritually. It's not necessarily for religious reasons, it's that people need some kind of motivator.

No, that would be sunugin. Conjugations are probably the hardest and most convoluted part of Tagalog and even many native speakers have trouble with them.

But that doesn't explain why tho. That's why I'm asking you. What is the exception or what makes it different?
We can say Sunurin too you know.

I want to rape my gf tonight

Dunno, Filipino isn't exactly my best subject.

As with me and most flips. I can't stand the fact that the teachers are teaching a broken subject. It pains me to see people hate Tagalog because of that. I actually hated my Filipino subject when I used to study there. But now that I've seen the potential, I love it so much.

A reform is definitely needed.

I know why, not gonna tell here ;-)
It really isn't that hard once you know the root word

ipakiunawa nyo po

No, you'll just not accept the explanation
And I don't want to set up another tirade Go ask r/Philippines

Provided you have sources for your explanations of course. I'd want to hear your say, with or without acceptance.

Fine by me I'm not the one who is thristy.

Seriously r/phillipines knows the answer, they hate our language too you'll feel right at home.

I'll just wait for another flipfag to take your bait and answer you and watch you explode with hatred.

>Not providing sources for his "Official Tagalog" a few threads ago

If you want to go with that, then it should be sunggin rather than sungin. I don't think it's correct, though. Sunod has its stress in the 1st syllable while sunog has it in the 2nd. Say it fast enough sunudin becomes sundin, but it's not the same of sunugin.

>Sunod has its stress in the 1st syllable while sunog has it in the 2nd.
Nvm that. I meant su-nu-DIN as compared to su-NU-gin

Islandfag here
I wonder what's it like to spend hours, even days in a car to coming home

Here's a better explanation for that books.google.com/books?id=E8tApLUNy94C&pg=PA375

Jak en Poy
Ano
Shabu

Why do we have so common Japanese words?

why are trying hard to bait him and in turn taking his bait?

I drive to my wife's hometown in Kota Bharu, Kelantan from KL. Normally it's a 7 hr drive but during Raya it's around 12 hours. Can't wait for the double tracking train lines to be built.

>some have missing irregular formations
>no explanations
Booo.

>Different suffixes has same meanings
"No."

>Halik
>Hagkan (Hakkan)
Wtf how does that even work. I can agree with Halkan, but I don't know where they got Hagkan from.

Don't you have traffic in your island?

Going to Johor next Friday. Can some Malay-bros recommend me some good food centres?

He can literally walk end to end of Singapore in a day.

oh nigger pls what are you even trying to do

Also
>Tira (without glottal)
>conflicting cases of whether to use H or not
>other sources say H is only added if there's glottal
Ok.

Go anywhere else but Johor. Prices will be cheaper. Travel northward since the balik kampung traffic is southwards. Try looking for seafood eateries in KL. Now is the time to visit KL since it's literally empty of locals. Bear in mind, most of the Malay restaurants are closed for the whole week due to raya but the Chinese and Western ones are still open.

*no glottal

Manila to Makati it takes 20 to 30 mins

QC to Makati tho at least an hour

flips are such stupid drama queens

What's wrong with Johor?

Why are Manila fags so triggered with the truth?

>No explanations boo
You mean like how languages work? Maybe it's like how the Japanese pronounce desu as des =)

the answer is so basic too
the key is in the vowels

but dont explain it further let the aussieflipfag go apeshit

funny enough it takes me less than 30mins to get to Manila to Antipolo for uni

since I dont need to take edsa

province fags tend to be delusional

Nothing. It's just expensive since the Johorean restaurant owners price food with the Singaporean dollar in mind. The Sing Dollar is 3 x the Malaysian Ringgit.

You have a different chant from the Japs tho
They use "Acchi muite hoi" chant.
Flips use "Hole hole hoi" chant.

The Japanese pronounciation are interchangable, but that's their pronunciation. Tagalog has got much more of a complex pronunciation system compared to the Japs. You can even interchange vowels whenever you feel like. Also your pronunciation comes with verbal affixes as well.

Time to triggering Tagalogs.

SM Sucat to SM BF in Paranaque takes at least 1 hour and they're only a few kilometers apart

>You have a different chant from the Japs tho
Is this aussieflipfag or what???

this never had a problem with manila it self

usually around QC, mandaluyong area

Time to triggering Subhumans

To be fair, five of those are solvable with the right programs. Once the subway's finished traffic should decrease by a lot.

The subway can't come soon enough.

Nah, traffic can get pretty bad in Manila itself, especially in places like Espana and Quiapo.

Misaofan, if you're here: are you familiar with a show called Starship Operators?

10/10

Why? I like Tagalog. Japs and Spics even said that they're the best Flip language. Other dialects sound funny desu

never had a problem around that area unless there's a fiesta usually just traffic light traffic

From makati to cavite my travel time takes 40 mins max

The future of tagalog language.

Quiapo and the area around UST can get really bad, especially during Fridays (Nazareno day). That's why when I was in UP I would go along Bonifacio and Dimasalang instead.

I know only in name and visuals desu.

Those what you call "dialects" are actually language. They have more connections with our neighbors' language like thai and malays. Tagalog is an abomination of different rape cultures which they accepts willingly.

Jesus Christ, this is some 2009 facebook 9gag meme shit
I remember all the tears it caused

>abomination of different rape cultures
Well then how can u explain that Bisaya has got more Spanish words and uses a lot more spanish words more often than Tagalog?

I think you're referring to Conyo Tagalog, Taglish, Stiff Tagalog (Nigger / slum tagalog) as the ones that are the abominations. I even accept Beki to be a better language than they are.

Oh ok I see. Sure, I'll probably drive by KL for good food after I'm done with my business in Johor

>different rape cultures which they accepts willingly.

The future or bisaya "'''language"""

Is CAPTCHA malfunctioning for everyone else? I keep getting the "cannot connect to reCAPTCHA" error. It's getting annoying.

state zitti animali

Wait actually Pangasinan would be wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lim_Hong_(pirate)

Pangasinan is full of Chinks

kek nigga thats deep

I travel sometimes to Antipolo and can confirm that this is bullshit.

no pangasinense included there

Scroll down.

Then the founding fathers made a mistake of choosing the tagalog language as the Lingua Franca. Majority of the population was speaking bisaya during that time.

MKL, did you know that fripSide had a different singer named Nao before Yoshinon came in 2009? Their only anime work under Nao is Koihime Musou.

I just experienced it also the LRT 2 is a big help
UV express too

>lowlanders are subhumans

Yes, also I know that they were doing eroge stuff.

Once the Masinag extension is finished things should become even smoother.

I meant in here

You didn't suck Hiro's dick hard enough.

I saw somewhere that the Spics really liked Tagalog.

Misread it then. Need to get my eyes fixed.

Thank uncle sam for introducing the wheel to the highlanders

This should be the theme song of Filipino students everywhere
youtube.com/watch?v=19L3yVbiAic

Actually I read somewhere that the wheel already existed in some form during pre-colonial times, it's just that it was only used for making pottery rather than for transportation.

Recto to Santolan by train takes around 20+ minutes travel time. Santolan to Antipolo takes a lot longer than that even before the line extension construction even started.

Either this is bait or you're just a desperate liar.

that actually what they are proud of
lowlanders are using cart while they still carry their loads in their heads

>Majority of the population was speaking bisaya during that time.

plus Visayans aside from panay and negroes never really resisted the spics

you have to earn it

like I said less than 30 mins

Santolan isn't Antipolo

I think they did, but then just gave up in the end. The worst part is that they teamed up with the Spics instead of teaming up with Tagalogs to fight the Spics off. Wew.

lol that citation needed tho

I know I have to ride a tirk or a jeep to get to antip
I think Visayans s are considered the most loyal or some shit

>the most loyal or some shit
To Spain? I can agree with that. Well they weren't really there when everything bad happened so figures.

Mindanao wasn't even speaking in pleb tier Cebuano and hiligaynon back then

Santolan to Antipolo in under 20 minutes is impossible even with good traffic conditions.

yeah subjugation and keeping them a low grade tabacoo farm wasn't bad
I guess its part of their mentality

raya is coming
whos here ready for unlimited rendang n kuah kacang work

I dont know how far you are form santolan mine takes 5-10 mins

I want those who lives in Rizal to die in the next Earthquake soon.

Still waiting for your gf pic you promised.

Cainta and Tanay have the most risk
Tho landslides for antips

Who is ready to rape Malay Chan?

i-i was joking
didnt know i will get dub
kenot
haram lah

Ok, i guess your trips trump your dubs.

That queen was batshit crazy

masyallah
dub n i will eat my gf pussy for first raya breakfast

Who /stillpuasa/ here?