Just came back from a party and heard people saying "crush" unironically. Fuck this anglo brainwashing

Just came back from a party and heard people saying "crush" unironically. Fuck this anglo brainwashing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ei8hPkyJ0bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people use words from the lingua franca in their everyday speech

Really makes me think.

>crush

You have to be 18 to use this website

>lingua cucka

>sopa de crush

>party
reeee

It's not as if Brazilian culture dying would a loss for the world, though.

at least most of the IE words are not compatible with finnish pronounciation so they get butchered beyond recognition

Seeing the world becoming Americanized is one of the saddest things for me.

I'll pull down my pants and let you suck my pekka

I'm fine with it desu. They hate us with the force of a thousand suns, so if they BECOME us, they'll spend all their time hating themselves instead.

Foreigners can go fuck themselves.

>they'll spend all their time hating themselves instead
Um, no we won't.

It was literally a friend of the girl I'm dating when asking about me. Wtf, dude.

Cruushenen?

>dude
Fuck off

What's wrong with him saying dude?

youtube.com/watch?v=ei8hPkyJ0bU

There is a page from transmetropolitan about how the endpoint of globalization was the entire world being different flavours of the same.
I can never find the memorable parts on google images for whatever reason.

Anyway, spider essentially said that this is what people wanted, or must have wanted, because they paid for it.
McDonalds, suits, boring glass tower architecture, bastardized chinese, indian and so on food chains, all TV utilizing the american format and style.
It's all paid for in the end by the people. It must be what they want.

There's literally nothing wrong with that.

Thanks Georgy Schwartz you are my greatest ally

>girl I'm dating
FUCKING NORMIES

American brainwashing isn't anglo brainwashing

The internet is going to lead to the death of culture in every single anglophone country. We're all going to become like Canada, barring maybe England since at least they have enough of their own music and television to preserve their culture.

You can already see it starting with some of the younger kids in Australia. It's nothing major yet, but there's American elements that are seeping into their behaviour.

It says a lot about our societies that we would willingly choose to become Americans.

I don't think it's a willingness to become American but that people are raised surrounded by American media and naturally take on parts of their culture.

Dude is whitespeak

Normie countries like BR, Australia, and Denmark should be rangebanned desu

What's wrong with wearing jeans, celebrating halloween, and eating burgers?

Nothing is inherently wrong with it, it's just a shame to see other cultures gradually fade away because of American influence

s-sorry

you went to a party and were bothered by what people were doing when you got there?

the fuck did you think was going to be happening exactly? something fun??