/heem/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2017/6/8/15766996/cris-cyborg-loses-sponsorship-over-angela-magana-incident-says-company-still-owes-her-money
bloodyelbow.com/2017/6/9/15767078/ufc-michael-bisping-robert-whittaker-vs-yoel-romero-gsp-retirement-mma-news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heel_(professional_wrestling)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For me, it's Valentina Shevchenko.

For me, its Miesha Tate.

For me, its the therapy cat

something about her is just incredibly unsexy. like her as a fighter though.

miesha is a dudes name

The first fight wasn't that entertaining to me and It just feels like Jones has DC's number

I like DC but I was rooting for Rumble to KO him so we could have Jones vs. Rumble

I would have been much more interested in seeing that fight

That's Misha. The "e" makes it feminine.

dc would beat jones hes in his head my man

she doesn't look like a dude?

>feminine E-ness

never said she did my man for sure get those eyes checked

For me, it's Karolina.

She's the only QB to win owl with 2 diffetent teams show some fucking respect

FRIDGE

oh fuggg, accurate

>i'm up against Gadelha, I'd better train wrestling and only wrestling
>BJJ? What's that?

I just downloaded 212 so I can see how the fuck Holloway beat Mexicaldo. I never thought that would happen.

He beat him by doing the damn ting. It is what it is, you know what I mean?

well aldo was winning until he lost

aldo started losing in the second round m8.

He was winning until he was losing.

Dat wat kings do, go to da other king's village and take over

#LiloandStitchisthebestdisneymovie

he's a br favela nigger, he was always losing

*does da damn ting*

epic

Idiot

>the only way that Lewis wins is by KO given how badly he's going to give up rounds if this goes the distance
>Hunt can win by KO or by decision depending on the quality of Lewis' chin

Lewis by T/KO at +124
Hunt ML at +120

Is betting both ways here literally and unironically free money?

(Now watch someone catch a flying gogoplata)

Its not like Hunt has good cardio either, its gonna be a sloppy banger or lame hugfest if it goes past the 3rd

If Hunt gasses before Lewis does, especially if it's in the 4th, it's not like Lewis is going to let him survive, no?

I guess what I'm saying is that the idea of Lewis winning by decision here is absolutely ludicrous to me.

I picked lewis to win for the bants but hunt is gonna win, lewis' gases just walking around the octagon and he was eating za' during fight camp, hunt will counter one of his meme hooks and schaub him

Blacks Beast is gonna heem macunt. That Kiwi nigger is complaining too much.

it's 'za pleb

There is a chance that they both gas to hell around the same time and nothing happens in championship rounds

Wow /heem/ is really peaceful early morning.

I just don't see Hunt gassing the Beast out if Abdul Shurabasmasdiom couldn't do it with several rounds of grappling. It is what it is, you know? Let's do the damn ting.

But even if that does happen and they gas at the same time, Hunt wins the decision. He is an absurdly better kickboxer than Lewis and any round that he doesn't get KO'd in he's very very likely to win.

TUF has really displayed what a massive bitch Cody is. He's so quick to sperg into "IM GUNNA FUCK U UP" mode it's like he doesn't have a fucking brain.

I think I wanna see Hayder take this one desu, he had some great performances on the blackzillians vs ATT season.

Anyway, /freemoney/ on this card: Steele, Kim, and Pearson.

I'll probably end up doing a favourites parlay with Volk, Elliot, Aldrich, Ottaw, Kim, Steele, Pearson and Moraga for a cheeky $10 to $350.

Individual bets are likely just going to be on Pearson and Steele, with maybe that /literallystressfreemoney/ hedge cheeky $20 either way on Hunt/Lewis. All told, risking approximately $200.

ty for reading my blog.

100%. Cody is a TREMENDOUS tool.

I wanted let me bang bro, bro to win. You know so he can bang bro, you get me bro ?

Put 500€ (564 USD) at 2.8 odds on Chan-Mi jeon vs JJ Aldrich after watching only JJ's tape. She is literally worse than my grandmother, horrible, horrible.

Her bio reads on ufc.com:
"TRAINING:This is my first full fight camp not having to work a regular job as well, and I can honestly say I feel more ready than ever. I’ve been able to train so much harder and put every ounce of energy I have into each practice. "

Her opponents bio reads:
TRAINING: 10:00am - 1 Hour of Running
11am - 12pm - Sparring 10 Rounds - 3 Rounds Boxing, 3 Rounds Muay Thai and 4 Rounds of MMA
12pm - 1pm - Pad Work
3pm - 4:30pm - Weights and Conditioning
6pm - 8pm - Wrestling and BJJ

I got money on Pearson and Steele, too. idk about Kim. Good luck man.

I went full degenerate tho.

I got 200$ on Hunt vs Lewis o1.5 and i got 50$ each on mark hunt KO-ing Lewis in R3, R4, R5. (odds ranging from 10 to 28)

I also have about 10 parlays with absolutely disasterous shit.

How often do you lose those bets Esti ? Do you go hungry for a month if that happens ?

I feel like Pearson is getting worse and worse lately.

He keeps doing stupid shit, like in the Trinaldo fight where he just kept walking into the exact same knee over and over again.

mmafighting.com/2017/6/8/15766996/cris-cyborg-loses-sponsorship-over-angela-magana-incident-says-company-still-owes-her-money

lol cyborg btfo again

>Put 500€ (564 USD) at 2.8 odds on Chan-Mi jeon vs JJ Aldrich after watching only JJ's tape.

No lad why why no why oh god why

The over is actually /free money/ here too, yes. My book doesn't offer those usually though, otherwise I'd be hitting that shit like a free orgasm button.

While this is true, Hooker is worse. Unless Pearson has fallen off a cliff physically since his last fight he should 30-27 Hooker with relative ease. He took Masvidal down twice at welterweight and didn't get finished, Hooker would actually die.

gamblers are scum of the earth

>Goodbye Horses starts playing

anyone got a webm of Waaalloway's face after he gets jabbed by Waldo?

I haven't had an overall lose so far. It's just my 4th event betting considerable amount (for me, that is).

But unlike last event, then this time I only bet with money that I can afford to lose, so no biggies.

>He's so quick to sperg into "IM GUNNA FUCK U UP" mode it's like he doesn't have a fucking brain.

TUF has convinced me 100% beyond doubt that Cody is /ourguy/

If you were a good person you would give the money to charity.

Stalked Pearson social media and he truly looks his best and he also implemented some legs into his routine.

Stalked Hooker, too. Looks... unmotivated and tired to say the least.

who is your favorite ufc woman fighter?

Who is your favourite Schaub posting sperg?

Good selection

You know exactly who.

Derk Loous is fucking great. He needs to be promoted more, get him in some press conferences.

no competition really

looks like a dude

fuck I wish Eesti had chink women. got a hard yellow fever and none of that weebo anime crap.

Can Colbey become a UFC star?

>Coalby

Friendly reminder that you will never own a naked 1:6 scale Mark Hunt

don't bully my favorite fighter

Each and every single time I contemplate whether Mark Hunt even has training camps nowadays, because he seriously has no motivation to even win a fight when his contract shows 750k per fight lose or win.

How dumb is DJ? What makes him think the UFC can make him a star? Does he think Dana hates money? If Dana could make him a real star, it would make the UFC money a,lot of money. More stars = more money for the UFC. If they could have a Mcgregor in every division they would love it. Mighty meme is a manlet who spend his free time playing video games and there is no amount of promotion by the UFC can change that. People don't care about him.

Will picks be collected today again ? I've finally gotten time to look up who is who and I'm ready to make an intelligent prediction

>a perfect female version of Sage is getting pounded by BBC

Ponder that image for a moment

kek, leslie smith is autismoing about how the company should be empowering Cyborg by continuing to support her stand against cyber bullying

Hirota looks really good.... 4.55 odds.. hmm so tempting.

There were about twice as many picks as posters in the thread the other day lol.

That's because img_fag spammed a dozen shcleb picks and then they all got deleted

From what I've seen only Chael is taking Magana's side but he is a weirdo

He was more gassed than hurt and there's no way Max wouldn't slow the fuck down after that

Was that an accident ?
Is Jose still a champion in your mind ?

>and there's no way Max wouldn't slow the fuck down after that

Except that he never has before and he was way slower than normal to start.

Aldo was done.

he was also pretending to be other posters not using the img_

Uncle Chael playing the heel again

NGAF you dumb mandrama fag

fags

>durrrrrrr he said heel

Get laid

there is no limits to his depravity

Her face is particularly unattractive for a female fighter.

Bisping confirms two more fights then retirement.

bloodyelbow.com/2017/6/9/15767078/ufc-michael-bisping-robert-whittaker-vs-yoel-romero-gsp-retirement-mma-news

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heel_(professional_wrestling)

Neck yourself my man

>hugfest
Oh yeah, those blistering clinchfighters are sure to lock up.

Who gives a shit? Do you live in your own little bubble where you only see this in mandrama? I see people say heel on Twitter in every sport.

PLEASE get laid

you guys are all fags desu

what the fuck, trannies. fags

>Lewis memeing on Cormier
GOAT

So you havent seen Lewis fight Roy Nelson or Abdurakhimov

Where do you think they got it from? God you're stupid.

You have really poor reading comprehension dont you?

does anyone else here lowkey watch wwe too? the hulk hogan days were gold

>I see people say heel on Twitter in every sport.
Dumb mandrama fag, don't you have scat to spam