Six high ranking female German politicians just collectively converted to Islam. you can't make that shit up

six high ranking female German politicians just collectively converted to Islam. you can't make that shit up
>Andrea Katharina Herrmannsen, Head of the State Chancellery Mecklenburg-Vorpommern,
>Barbara Meyer, Head of the Saxony.
>Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport, Mareike Donath, Director Office of the Minister of the Ministry of Energy, Infrastructure and Regional Development Mecklenburg-Vorpommern,
>Kerstin Rhodius, Speaker of Saxon. Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport
>Lan Janet Krause, Speaker of Industry and Commerce to Schwerin
>Stefanie Scharrenbach, executive director of industry and Commerce Schwerin.

Gemany yes!

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2016/02/03/the-war-brides-of-europe/
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/Sechs-deutsche-politiker-zum-islam-096295.html
abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.beamtinnen-verhuellen-sich-fuer-broschuere-verschleiert-so-wirbt-sachsen-um-iranische-investoren.9e0b698e-072b-4787-b3d2-efe1742be075.html
pi-news.net/2016/06/deutsche-wirtschaftsdelegation-unterwirft-sich/
imgur.com/a/aoXOx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Wer es unternimmt, mit Gewalt oder durch Drohung mit Gewalt
> den Bestand der Bundesrepublik Deutschland zu beeinträchtigen oder
> die auf dem Grundgesetz für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland beruhende verfassungsmäßige Ordnung zu ändern,
>wird mit lebenslanger Freiheitsstrafe oder mit Freiheitsstrafe nicht unter zehn Jahren bestraft.

Islamofaschismus ist der Feind.

We got it wrong. Should've put Jews into the kitchen and women into ovens.

sauce?

What the fuck no you're lying.

absolutely disgusting.

source

source

Bye Earth.

got sauce on that cheeseman?

Holy shit we need to put up that wall asap, but who the fuck is going to pay for it?

Source for the love of god!Translation?

Women were a mistake.

the jews

>female politicians
what can go wrong

Germany congratulations for becoming the second meme tier country with sweden!

> Anyone who attempts , by force or threat of force
> The existence of the Federal Republic of Germany or impairing
> To change based on the Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany constitutional order ,
> Shall be punished with imprisonment for life or with imprisonment of ten years .

Islamofascism is the enemy .

They just put on a scarf to appease Iranians for a political meeting, they didn't convert.

Still bad enough to pander to mudslimes....

Thank you kindly sir.

yeah lets all make hermaphroditism great again just so you can go fuck yourself

This is so tolerant.

islam is approved by the führer himself but the young germans are blue pilled by jews again, hitler must be turning in his grave.

better to go with the flow then being stoned to death or raped

its survival

This isn't even funny anymore.

No, it is clear that they converted to islam, it says so in the first post, are you saying that Sup Forums is full of beta manchildren who make cringy posts all day?

that has to be fake, pix are photoshopped.
last row "woman" left looks like flying on acid, middle chinkbitch and right potaoslav.

therationalmale.com/2016/02/03/the-war-brides-of-europe/

relevant

So just like muslims appeasing to us in political meetings and doing dirty shit like shaking hands with women here.

Oh wait, they don't do that.

>Kerstin Rhodius
can't find any source on this so guess OP just made it up?

I'm from Slovenia and the president of our national party said that his "high contacts" in Germany told him that Merkel has an Arab lover and converted to Islam.

This has to be bullshit

>mfw its true

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/Sechs-deutsche-politiker-zum-islam-096295.html

But would explain her behavior

>Germany thinks they can outcuck us.
>Doesn't know about my Asylum Centers
FUCKING KEK BTFO
Pic relatet

No he didn't, the vague point Hitler was trying to make is that if the Germans had become islamic they would already have conquered the world, because islam is a warlike religion that does that sort of stuff. He probably would have regarded it as a grave danger today for that very reason.

Like the chairman of the ruling party? Or some high bloke in gov?

deutschland ja!

abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.beamtinnen-verhuellen-sich-fuer-broschuere-verschleiert-so-wirbt-sachsen-um-iranische-investoren.9e0b698e-072b-4787-b3d2-efe1742be075.html

It's not even politicians, those are civil servants, they were basically forced to wear headscarf to look better to Iranian investors.

spiegel is a PARODY site

This can't be true

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING OVER THERE?

DO SOMETHING FOR FUCKS SAKE

Around 5000 British people convert to Islam every year – and most of them are women.

>dat azn a qt doe

>a Jew
>converting to Islam

>Like the chairman of the ruling party? Or some high bloke in gov?

He is the chairman of our national party but this party is not in parliament since 2011 I believe

Christian women have become so jewed that they're more subversive than the jews themselves. Holy shit.

Oh for fuck's sake. Germany, stop being so goddamned cucked and kick these women out of office and preferably out of the country entirely with the rest of the mudslimes.

Machen Deutschland Great Again!

t. 60% white bubba

Laughed harder than I should have.

/r9k/ has been telling you this whole time.
Sure, the Jews wanted to control society, but women are tryin' to DESTROY it.

What started out as a jew-funded movement, became a monster so big even they couldn't control it.

And now, it's taking over.

TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE

Wow Iranian Islamic imperialism, that's so much better!

Thanks for putting it into perspective!

How white is your country?

>kill women
>german nation extinct in 100 years

Could this be the new endgame of the jews?

Nah, women don't try anything, they just go by their instincts and do what you allow them to do. They're just like having a bear as a pet, might work out if there are clear limits but you don't let the bear lead, that doesn't end well.

>-t. last white in Belgium

t. give my children to refugees for fucking

Fuck off with your shitty meme faggot, it doesn't excuse Germany's behavior.

>tfw there are fewer muslims in our whole country than in a single one of your major cities
Feels Trump man.

>That image

TRIGGERED

>Barbara Meyer
It already happened.

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

...when I see a source please

Seriously Germany? Seriously

This is why women in charge or simply a matriarchy DESTROYS civilizations.

Women biologically are programmed to submit and go along with the herd. Why do you think all the muslims & africans invading europe are increasing in numbers? Remember when the nazi's invaded other countries and countless women from the other countries slept/had kids with Waffen SS officers & soldiers. Yeah me too... If men were running the show: there would be machine gun nests at the beaches and no gibs available.

Get these dumb cunts out of power Euros. WOMEN SATURATED IN ANY TYPE OF AUTHORITY POSITION HAS BEEN PROVEN TO CAUSE MASSIVE COLLATERAL DAMAGE.

>six high ranking female German politicians converted to Islam

The just said "we will change the face of Germany forever. A new and peaceful era is at hand"

Bye bye Germany.

>high ranking

Finland is 1% muslim (the same as USA but here that includes tatars who are pretty ok instead of warmongering arabs) and we're kicking most of these new shitskins out.

All the while you're taking more shitskins in and taking it up the ass and will lose your white majority in a fucking decade. Nice going.

This really upsets me for some reason, it's odd desu lads.

>expecting women to be loyal to husband, family or tribe
>ever

Don't make this mistake.

nuke germany,
Soon it will be nothing but subhumans so it;ll be no loss

Shittiest shoop ever

If it was real i wouldn't be surprised

I was gonna comment "kek" but then I realized "cuck" would be more appropriate.

AUF WIEDERSEHEN DEUTSCHLAND!

More pictures of refugees with children imgur.com/a/aoXOx

Fuck off, your people are the worst

>We got it wrong. Should've put Jews into the kitchen and women into ovens.
Ahhh fuck, that was epically funny, Hans.

fits well for a parody country

Next post pictures of white Americans getting gunned down by niggers in a day.

You're delusional if you think that Finland isn't one of the whitest countries in the world and if you think USA isn't shitskin infested hellhole that won't be majority white for long now.

hmm, I guess I just forgot how retarded faces look with a hijab

This soft kill genocide man...

guys they did not convert! those fotos were made for a brochure for an iran vist made by the german econmy deligation.

>Die sechs Damen sind nicht etwa kollektiv zum Islam konvertiert, sie gehören nur einer gemeinsamen Wirtschaftsdelegation der Länder Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Sachsen und Sachsen-Anhalt an, die vom 29. Mai bis 2. Juni in den Iran reiste. Dafür wurde eine Broschüre der Auslandshandelskammer (AHK) aufgelegt, in der die weiblichen Mitglieder so abgebildet wurden.

>pi-news.net/2016/06/deutsche-wirtschaftsdelegation-unterwirft-sich/

>believing a kraut
>ever
thanks, ralf. but you cant hide the truth from us.

Finn, usually it's only niggers gunning niggers down. It's sort of a problem we let solve itself.

google translate:
The six fotzen are not about to convert to Islam collectively , they belong to only a common economic delegation of the states of Mecklenburg - Western Pomerania, Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt , which traveled to June 2 on 29 May in Iran . For a brochure of the Chamber of Commerce Abroad ( AHK ) was launched , in which the female members were ready to that. The names and activities were cited in addition to Arabic, the male members of the delegation

schweizer ins gas

This is so surreal. My first thought is that they are doing this out of some bizarre, misguided love for multiculturalism.

Wtf. This is beyond cuckery.

s-shlomo is that you?

Top kek mexico

but why?

>crashing western civilisation
>with no survivors

Fuck you

Nah, i'm here too

Send help please

The fortress is taken. It is over

lol. I hope it's true, that would be hilarious.

Pfeh! A dank pool of base corruption if ever there was one.