Mac Demarco is easily one of my favorite artists to come out of the 2010s

Mac Demarco is easily one of my favorite artists to come out of the 2010s.

>(inb4 DUDE)
>(inb4 it’s fun)
>(inb4 kick back & chillax to the Big Mac)

cool beans

I like him somewhat, although i hate artists that are just a derivative of his sound, there seems to be a lot of them now that are very mediocre

maybe you should listen to better music
just a suggestion senpai

DUDE

That’s cool, you will develop a better taste the older you get but it’s a decent start for a teenager. Not trying to be mean. Your cool.

Better is ((((((((subjective))))))))

kick back & chillax to the Big Mac

2 is pretty great but each subsequent album is progressively worse

Only record I don’t like from him is this old dog

I don't understand your post. Do you like him or do you not like him?

i like mac demarco but theres a lot of better music out there. hes just very surface level, you gotta go a bit deeper and you'll find so much good shit!

boring music, fantastic personality

He's like a a crustier Jonathan Richman

for fuck sakes the man stuck a drum stick up his arse wtf OP lol

Yes, that’s what it says

chain smoking dads jacket bands, septum's and surf rock scenes, whores at the front row. no

I miss being 16

kick back and relax to the Big Mac, it's fun, DUDE

Yeah Mac is dope, Makeout Videotape is great too

Everyone forgot about Alex "Durr whats consent" Calder.

I can't wait for him (and Tom Hanks) to be accused of rape.

DUDE it's fun to kick back & chillax to the Big Mac

the dude was already outed for filming his friend masturbate at a house party full of minors (15 16 year olds) and he fucking ADMITTED to it and no one gave a shit

the whole situation of it being released kills me because he was doing a reddit ama and a guy PM'd him with a fucking blurry photo that showed Mac filming his friend jerk off at the party and while blurry as shit it's undoubtedly Mac. And the guy was like "hey remember when you did this" and Mac fucking replied "Yes."

Nothing happened :)

WEED

That's not rape though, and his friend did it, not him. I want him to be a rapist so Sup Forums is upset. I want Tom Hanks to be a rapist so normies are upset -- I want everyone people look up to to be sullied. It's really quite simple

Man you're pretty cringe

ying yang
rnr nightclub
this old dog
salad days
another one

Nice bait. Maybe you should go carve “skool sukz” on your arm. You seem like the person that would do that.