Hey you fucking american retards...

hey you fucking american retards, do you even realize your best player of all time wouldn't even make the bench on our national team?

Other urls found in this thread:

iranchamber.com/culture/articles/croatians_cravats_iranian_origin.php
youtube.com/watch?v=oiXMCMxVAHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the fuck is a hexagonal final? the hell is wrong with you people? you some kind of autistics?

Your country's greatest contribution to humanity is the necktie, go buy one and hang yourself.

Cringe

That's a fine play and fine finish tho

I know it was just against T&T Dynamite, but still

2 teams- semifinal
4 teams- quarterfinal
6 teams- hexagonal final
I used to think the name referred to the overall shape of the fixtures, but I'm mentally disabled.

uselessly rude towards our American friends.
I hope your team makes it to the World Cup 2018, good luck!

thanks for the explanation, bro.

Still missing the marching bands, flags, and fighter jets flying by. Divegrass can't even get it right...

Pulisic is not Croatian

You know very well that "soccer" is a dyke sport in your country, marching bands, flags, and fighter jets flying by are offensive for lefties

Why no 100x100m picture of Uncle Sam? USA getting sloppy...

You're absolutely right, how clumsy of me.

Kristjan pulisic

why does Xbox have this and not the Chicago fire?

Kristijan Mate Pulišić is full-blown Croatian born in USA

I like it

Which Croation would replace him OP?

Pulisic is unironically pretty good.

>1 Croatian ancestor
>HE'S 100% CROATIAN LA
"We wuz"-tier

Would Pulisic even have been eligible for Croatia?

He is a Serb

> Hey you fucking American retards
> soccer thread

How long will it take for europoors to understand talking about soccer with us is a waste of breath. Kinda seems like they're retards for not picking up on this.

Croatian citizenship is based on blood right, need just one 3rd generation ancestor.
Also if a child is born to non-Croatian citizens in Croatia it's not immediately granted citizenship, child can get it on 18th birthday.

yeah, we're quite
>we wuz

OH GOD LOOK HOW PULISIC FUCKING SLAUGHTERED THAT MIGHTY TRINIDAD & TOBAGO DEFENCE OMG I'M FUCKING CUMMING ALL OVER THE KEYBOARD WHAT A GOAT HE IS GOAT GOAT GOAT

kys retard

Most look at the amount of posts made by USA flags and compare them to the amount of posts made by flags of other countries and conclude that that there are a lot more Americans here than other people. But that ain't the case. Not at all. It's just that Americans are really, really fat.

i play against goalkeepers better than this one, and i'm not even kidding

>losing to part time dentists

?

Still better than Rooney.

no american player in history was or is better than andy carrol, i'm not even gonna talk about rooney

That's not difficult.

Get some new banter. England embarasses itself on a regular enough basis.

leave Puligoat alone and we'll have a deal

I'd rather watch women's softball.

We don't care about soccer

" For years serbian imperialistic propaganda, based mostly on lies, talked about the legendary "Srbosjek knife" that was supposedly DESIGNED and ENGINEERED by NDH authorities to aid in killing of approx. twenty million serbs from NDH, but as with the untrue stories surrounding Jasenovac, so is with this "knife" which basicly is TOOL FOR WHEAT SHEAFS, USED IN AGRICULTURE LONG TIME BEFORE WW2. Don't live in lies, search for the truth !"

I honestly enjoy that shit.
The Timbers guy sawing a tree is also cool as fuck.

This desu, they're fucking retarded. Were leading the table in qualifiers with 1 conceded goal all the while not using the same XI ever and the amount of fucks given is at an all time low

The Philly supporters did this when they scored on Portland at home (bimbo bread is one of the Union's sponsors).

>Were

t. Ante Pavelic

what about Nikola Tesla?

Nikola Tesla? The American of Serbian descent? What does he have to do with Croatia?

>calls Pulisic a Croation
>simultaneously makes fun of Americans claiming muh heritage

Fascinating tale faggot.

PULISIC

ignore him he's American

could care less cancel the national team in soccer and build a park in Wyoming

>"I can't believe they actually elected this obese incompetent balding Nacho Cheese-flavored manchild to the presidency of the United States"

>born and raised in America
>is Croatian

Well if we playing that game Croats are a bunch of filthy Iranians.

iranchamber.com/culture/articles/croatians_cravats_iranian_origin.php

Nah, its
>"wish this alpha man would grab me by the pussy"

it's time to stop

you just KNOW

i don't know any american soccer players besides landon donovan and tim howard
which one are you referring to

*couldn't

Tesla isn't Hungarian? Wait, the time frame suggests politically Hungarian...

Croatians so starved of sporting heroes they are trying to take American ones.

Pulisic
Stipe

Reminder

How's Halilovic working out?

>tfw the "greatest Croatian prospect ever" Croatian Messi will be playing in Major League Soccer in a year

>Halilovic
>His father, Sejad Halilović, is a Bosnian, while his mother Vanessa is a Croat
KEBAB'D

youtube.com/watch?v=oiXMCMxVAHA

I can understand why you'd be so uppity with all those Croats tearing up the NFL, NBA and NHL

>"GOOOOOL"