>conservative party never had such a good results

changing constitution when

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazimierz_Łyszczyński
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Proud of turning into an African-tier tinpot dictatorship in record time

t. abdul al-said

> Join the EU
> Have literal billions of dollars pumped into your third world economy by Germany, France and Britain
> Move en masse to Britain, and the rest of Western Europe once you're given the chance

Twelve Years Later...

> "Poland,Please take your fair share of refugees"
> WTF? HOW DARE YOU TELL POLAND WHAT TO DO. POLAN STRONK. FUCK THE EU. FUCK THE WEST

stop memeing. if we get thrown out of eu, i will cry for a month

>Have literal billions of dollars pumped into your third world economy

nice meme also giving a fuck about krauts, brits and frogs after WW2.

>WW2
you do realize that was over 70 years ago?

Try making an argument.

accept refugees you fucking nazis

I swer to Allah were gonna invade you racists again or cut your welfare or write a very angry letter.

Reparations when?
I'm looking at Sweden as well.

>give poland a chance to stop being an eastern europe slavic shithole
>they end up trowing an autistic fit

hope this ends poorly for pooland

It's not fun

Because of your national egoisms, Germany had to do all the work

Why would any country want to take in literally explosive people? The EU's sanction against Poland doesn't make sense at all!

Why would anyone want to waste their precious time proxyposting on Sup Forums?

nationalism and inferiority complex

just work to gib EU money to Poland :DDD
polan is hungry

open your mouth then
i have to shit

cringe. kys poland using proxy

we never had colonies therefore we are not obliged to comply, its completely irrational

shouldve left gaddafi alone, you reap what you sow

>be Poland
>refuse to take in refugees
>Germany keeps giving money to Poland anyway
I really appreciate your generous contribution to Polish economy :^)

feels good man

Polska The Uncuckable

>fair share
>of refugees
no such thing

Cant think of a single reason anyone would want to move to Poland
Kinda sad

no muslims maybe?

I don't know much about Spain as well, but unlike you I'm not proud of my ignorance.

you being retarded doesn't mean Poland has no attraction to us, bro

Cheap, safe, homogenous, several cities you can choose from. I'm not planning on going anywhere myself but it's not the 90s anymore.

If thats what you want just avoid cities
You have inbred country towns in every country

Now Poland is richer than Spain, Portugal or Italy and safer than the rest of Europe; They are in the good way.

fuck off proxy

>Poland is richer than Spain, Portugal or Italy
lolno

If you don't value democracy, you're going to lose it. PiS polling at 41% means that you probably don't want it anyway.

That's Slovenia and the Czech Republic. Poland is a little bit behind them because it's larger.

>be first country to get kicked out of EU
Ukraine tier.

We have a stronger and longer tradition of democracy than anyone in Europe besides the Italians and Greeks. Some people upsetting you with how they decide to cast their vote doesn't change that, you fag.

what if i dont want to live in a fuckin village/small town

the most weirdest thing is that sometimes they do. I know one English guy, few Spaniards and one guy from Netherlands that permanently moved here, but I live in a kinda big city.

no we don't idiot, nobility electing the king once old one dies is not democracy in any way

it is when the nobility is a tenth of the whole population and that tradition of electing monarchs led to Europe's first constitution

Universal enfranchisement is a 20th century invention.

yet all that is going to be destroyed in less than a decade by this rate

We're not. We're *almost* at Portugal level if you consider per capita GPD as a good wealth measure. Still lower purchasing power though, and Spain and Italy are even richer than that.

but you won't, it goes against german interests

they're just doing this charade so that merkel appreciation grows, strong grasp on europe and all that stuff

I think we have been playing nice with Poland for too long. We were under the naive illusion that if we are nice to people, they will be nice. But some people will simply exploit your good heart.

So we need to put some real economic pressure on Poland, and their petty dictatorship will crumble. We have to do it, for the good of everyone, including Polish people

but Mehmet, you are second generation immigrant NEET, you have no voice in this case

>try to undemocratically force others to do what you want
>they don't agree
>WELL NO MORE MR. NICE GUY, TIME FOR GENOCIDE (we're the good guys btw)
Classic g*rms.

I am sorry but this is for your own good

what do diplomatic relations between countries have to do with democracy?

>Western politicians threaten Poland with sanctions, thus gaining popularity in local populace
>Polish politicians stay strong by their position, thus gaining popularity in local populace
>meanwhile, Poland and Western countries are tightening economic cooperation bringing mutual benefits, thus gaining popularity in respective populaces
Come on guys, can't you see it that it's just a pretend game? You're getting played like a fiddle.
Wake up, sheeple!

>implying
Poland had greater enfranchisement and personal freedom than any country in Europe for quite a while. It was not a republic in modern sense but we do have a tradition of republicanism that predates the French Revolution. And people like Macron and Bill Clinton lecture us, as if voting was just introduced to Poland for the first time 25 years ago and we need their advice on how to "preserve democracy" from them.

Poland is on the rise
will not be pushed around anymore
soon the west will bow down once more in fear of those hoofbeats coming from the East

like the freedom of beeing burned alive for atheism

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but even if what your saying isn't coming from your ass do you think Germany was some beacon of religious toleration? Jesus you're retarded, we had almost complete religious freedom. Orthodox, Jews, Protestants, Catholics, and even Muslims all lived together peacefully while you were slaughtering each other over it like a bunch of animals.

learn some history, Muhhamad
Poland was known for religious freedom and as a safe haven for religious refugees, while pr*testants in the west carried out most religious prosecutions and burnings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazimierz_Łyszczyński

>but even if what your saying isn't coming from your ass do you think Germany was some beacon of religious toleration?
I am just saying that Poland beeing some sort of democratic free haven is a myth not supported by historical evidence

>I am just saying that Poland beeing some sort of democratic free haven is a myth not supported by historical evidence
have you ever read a single book on this topic?