What is it like to date a feminist? Are they really independent and better at sex?

What is it like to date a feminist? Are they really independent and better at sex?

If bursting into tears randomly equals "better at sex" then sure

Hey you guys, is it true that conger eels are good at finance?

No women is independent, and sex with feminists is shit because they don't shave or wash their poons since it would be oppression by the patriarchy

I've heard that rabid ferrets make great wives.

these women have a lot of psychological problems. that's the opposite of independence and I would never trust a person like that to be the mother of my children

feminist have dady issues and they remember being penetrated by their dads when they were 12 when ever you fuck them

Feminist are the kind of woman that have used the service of a male prostitute(very probably to lose their virginities), that should say a lot about dating one

ENJO

there are women who lived in the woods 20+ years by themselves.

Feminists hate men.

Date one at your own peril.

But I'll clarify a few things;
>Better at sex.
They damn well could be, they have enough to it with more than enough people.
However, they will attempt to guilt you over it, make you feel bad for wanting it.
Having sex with a feminist only gives her that sweet, sweet confirmation bias she so desperately craves "Men just want one thing".
You'll be shamed for it.

You'll be giving her ammo to use against you, confirming er beliefs and hates, and slowly have your masculinity ripped away and replaced with guilt and shame until you become the perfect beta cuck designed to serve her every which way but sexually.

That, is how betas are made, and that is why the children of single mothers stand no chance in our society.

>Independant.

About as independent as they could be, living on the payments of some 'deadbeat' they conned into poverty.

Look, when you're dating a feminist, you're dating someone who's only true pleasure in life is the criticism of men.
Someone who has rigged the game so perfectly that even if you do everything right, you're doing it wrong.
You hold a door open for her;
>OMG SEXIST SCUM I CAN GET A DOOR MYSELF.
You don't;
>OMG, be a gentlemen, where is chivalry, no good men left!

Everything you do will be wrong.
Do you know why there are so many jokes about men struggling to please women?
It's not due to the incompetence of men, but the fact that pleasing a woman like this is either a lost cause, or an exercise in psychological self harm.

That's my opinion.

Dated one for a year.

Relationship was fine, as I had the foresight to lay out boundaries. She never brought up her insanity around me or my friends, and I never made fun of her 'zone' or her dyke friends. Boundaries and consistency are key. I.e. She contemplated not shaving her bush, and in return I threatened to start shaving my hairy man-legs. Bomb diffused.

Sex was great; fighting the patriarchy all day really brings out a girl's deep-rooted submissiveness. I dont pretend to understand, but she seems to thrive on getting tied up and beaten after a long of independent womyn activities.

Your post would have more replies but a majority of men who made the mistake of dating a feminist are imprisoned because she had second thoughts after sex so decided to accuse them of rape.

This has been my experience as well: hardcore feminists tend to be quite submissive in bed and love it when you act rough. Of course when you're out with here you're expected to behave like a good nu-male boy. That sucks... sometimes. Other times can be hilarious.
>mfw my ex kicked me under the table whenever I out-SJWd her friends

Shit... now I miss the bitch.

This is what I always wonder. How come no matter how feminist the chick, sex is always submissive for them?

What killed the relationship?

>She contemplated not shaving her bush

SO EMPOWERING

>Feminists hate men

inb4 feminist, im not one

but in my observations, very few have a genuine hate for men, i.e how Sup Forums hates jews. What i find is most of them just have a arrogantly high amount of pity for us, like "oh those poor men, we have to lead them, they're stupid, blah blah blah, if they were more like women they'd be better off", etc. you can look down on somebody as lesser without hating them, and I think that's the attitude most feminists have. That said, if she's openly taking that title then I would avoid her, but im not going to bother prodding to try and find out.

I dated a feminist for about a year. She didn't really bring it up much unless we started talking about politics (I'm pretty center/left and very libertarian, she is unsurprisingly very left and slightly authoritarian). These political discussions often started most of our fights. Sex was fine, nothing mind-blowing, but better than most of my previous partners.

Overall, not a bad experience.

I'd guess that when most of your social group is constantly telling you that you're weak, and oppressed, and you need their ideological dogma to save and empower you, you will be more likely to behave weak, oppressed, and submissive during moments of vulnerability.

It's a chance to be another kind of person

very controlling very demanding until you stand up for your self

I'm dating a moderate yet opinionated feminist right now. She loves being submissive to me which I love, but I like girls with a bit more of a wild side in bed. You know, that primitive feel. I miss it.

Dated a bunch.

We'd get into arguments about politics because we don't see eye to eye on almost anything related to feminism/politics/gender identity and other leftwing shit. If we didn't argue, it was because we'd avoid those topics altogether.

Some were very submissive in the sack, let me do whatever I wanted. Some weren't submissive, but not very dominant either. Some were good, some were bad.

>whenever I out-SJWd her friends
story time?

I dated one for a while in college. She was really into gender bending, as in having me dress up like a chick. Since I had long hair, I guess I was a bit of a natural target.

Would do again if the opportunity came up.