4CC Sup Forums Summer Preparation Discussion

Ok, I might be kickstarting this a bit early, but that being said, the roster update itself will not be the focus of this thread. Not that discussing it is forbidden or something, but it's not the main point of debate right now. Instead, I'd like to bring attention to these points (and they continue in the subsequent posts, so please don't skip them by accident):

1. One of my testers (actually my only tester other than my co-manager) has become the Sup Forums manager in Spring, so we have a bit of manpower shortage. If you want to get into PES autism and want to lend Sup Forums a hand, you are free to tell me.

2. Probably the most heated point of debate: Messi. What's going to be his fate? Will he keep his position? Will he be demoted? Will he survive at all? Enough time has passed from Winter, so I believe we're cold-headed enough to finally discuss this.

3. Stadium. I am considering moving the Transatlantic Semen Pipeline Stadium to Wembley. Do you think we should do it? Do you think it would bring bad luck? Of course, the choreography and whatnot would be ported, so you don't have to worry about that if it is to happen.

4. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU or more precisely, his aesthetics. Should he remain the same expressive Donaldo, or should his face be replaced with the staTSUUU? While the latter is the fresher meme, his face would be stiff (intentionally), so you won't see the same range of expressions from him.
>inb4 someone suggests we just have both as the pair of golds

5. Music. I realised that we barely heard Waving Flag in Winter with all the TSUUUUUUUU spam, so I was considering forcing WF as the horn for Sup Forums's first goal of the match, regardless of the scorer. Any other discussion about music is most welcome.

[continued in the thread]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxM8XB61ZvU&t=0m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=09PEs0Z40MQ
turbosquid.com/3d-models/free-obj-model-dog-head/981463
cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/animals/mammal/head-of-a-dog
youtube.com/watch?v=34KZ7htACxA
youtube.com/watch?v=eE0Lx951VEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

6. Universal Choking Sign. On the assumption that UCS stays in the roster (which is honestly pretty likely), it needs an update. Current featured chokers are: Sup Forums (front), Indians (left), Golden State Warriors (back), Hamilton (right), Failcons (top), and all spots are for grabs, including Sup Forums's, because let's face it, Sup Forums aren't choking anymore, they're just shit. Might as well put /asp/ in their place.

7. >he does it for free's blender. As you may know, it's been a yellow Özil for a long time. I'm considering replacing him with a proper fat guy (if anyone's seen the Sup Forumserb Owl, what I have in mind is a repainted version of Fat Nick, pic related). I'd like to hear your opinions of it. Of course, this is operating under the assumption that the player stays in the roster, which I'm predicting he probably will.

8. I've raised this issue in the past, but I've only got a couple of replies, saying 'nah', so I thought I could raise it again for higher exposure. As you know, the official Sup Forums logo features only one star. I could try to lobby for a censor-friendly alternative using /mlp/ as a precedent, but that only if you guys agree to doing that. This doesn't affect in any way the flags you're waving, it's just operations at a formal level. To explain the /mlp/ part, they have two big stars to signify their elite wins, but they also have twenty-something other stars. With that in mind, I have two alternatives in mind, which should still respect the "one star" convention. One is pic related, which still has one star for the Winter 13 cup, but also has a black star on the Sup Forumsartan's helmet. The other alternative will be posted below.

The second alternative is taking the logo with two stars and an asterisk and slapping the official star above it. This particular star is for illustrative purposes, I'd get someone to make it look better than that than that.

And this should be the end of my points of discussion.

Could perro caca make it into the roster?

I want perro caca in the roster, I even have a blender for it, but right now it's purely for cacaposting purposes, it's up to the board if perro caca makes it in.

>strawpoll

I usually lock part of the roster based on significant support in the threads before doing polling of any kind. And it's Google :^).

Perro caca is a really awful forced meme and should not be encouraged at all

1. sorry can't help you
2. Messi had a really bad season and could be benched or ousted to make place for another meme. 2bh I feel like, as the only team based on real teams/sports, we have a lot of real guys and it's less funny than other teams (like /o/ or /out/ etc.)
3. I never liked this meme
4. two Ronaldos would be awesomely funny (considering you ousted Messi for another)
5. no opinion
6. never found this meme funny

If you take messi off the team and he starts tearing it up in real life then we can bring him back as eyepatch messi six months from now.
Dumpster that autistic nerd.

Yeah but for this to happen he would actually have to "tear it up" and that genuinely might not happen.
And that would make me sad

amazing blender, do you have something prepared for SKEEEEEUPPP and BIG BALLER as well?

1. I can't help, sorry
2. I think Messi should stay in the roaster at the very least, can be demoted to non-medal player if there is a worthy substitute
3. Don't really care, but if we move we could consider Maracanà too if it is in the game
4. I'm in favour of the TSUUU screaming face
5. Don't really care as long as i get to still hear TSUUUUrmx.mp3
You could use Juve after the CL final
totally in favour
don't really care
i think perro caca is a terrible meme but holu kek that model is too good to pass.

Also nominating the king of cannelloni ( ) and please watch our league (possibly to replace please watch our sport) as new players.

Suggesting BaTmAn*LoKo.
It's his time to shine

I can't help you.

We shouldn't move stadium

Make Missi non-medal.

Other than refreshed roster i'd say things are okay for now.

We believe in you twain.

get on to that guy who the general cup or whatever the fuck it was with /afl/, he shit all over everyone

two stars on the shirt

this was a retarded decision even at the time taken by whoever it was (can't remember, loli or some shit?) took over right after torres mcilroy was exposed with no consultation

everyone disagreed with it then but I think were too lazy to do anything about it

>get on to that guy who the general cup or whatever the fuck it was with /afl/, he shit all over everyone

this 2bh
Call him up gypsy, that guy knows his shit

For ">he does it for free" how about the janitor dog head into the fat guy blender?

>do you have something prepared for SKEEEEEUPPP and BIG BALLER as well
No, but I guess their faces would be done inside the game.

>3. Don't really care, but if we move we could consider Maracanà too if it is in the game
Pretty sure the current one is inspired by Maracana before being renovated.

>please watch our league (possibly to replace please watch our sport)
Talking purely as a fan, I believe that PWOL is more current than PWOS, but that would mean an extra footy player at the expense of another sport. As a manager, I won't oppose it if people want it.

>two stars on the shirt
The shirt is not an issue, it's featuring the 2+asterisk crest. At an official level my hands are tied up, which is why I'm trying to go for an alternate formal logo that still respects the rules but is more fan-friendly.

Also thanks for reminding me about /afl/, I'll have to ask what kind of kit they want.

I'd have to find a dog head, so I'm not making any promises. I'm certain that certain dog isn't available in 3D form, so it'd have to be something similar anyway.

To /afl/: these are the kits used by /afl/ in the Sup Forumserb Owl. You may decide on Sup Forums to use one of these or something totally different.

Obviously the ochre iggles jumper, TWAIN.

1. Not retarded enough sorry

2. Keep Messi he's meme value regardless of what happens

3. Wembley wouldn't be bad, consider the MCG because of based /afl/ winning the Sup Forumserg bowl

4. Keep the more expressive TSU face for meme value

5. Give /afl/ a nod and use "Holy Grail" or especially "Up There Cazaly"

and pic related is the strip you should use

if I find time, I'll help

What's this I'm hearing about small market shitters being killed?

1. I'm a mac/ps4 fag, so I couldn't help if I wanted to :(

2. Keep Messi, but don't have him be a gold, or maybe even a silver.

3. As long as the Semen Pipeline aesthetic stays, I don't really mind the foundation it's on. Just never play on the basketball court ever again, it's a cancer on the eyes.

4. I'm all for staTSUUU

5. TSSSUUUUUUUU goalhorn is GOAT desu

6. Get rid of Sup Forums, we're so far ahead of them it's not even funny anymore. Have Juventus be on there, Buffon especially for maximum triggers

7. No opinion really

8. No real opinion on the badge/crest desu

the left one, nothing else

>Just never play on the basketball court ever again, it's a cancer on the eyes.
With the events transpiring now, it's obsolete anyway, so you don't have to worry about that.

I prefer option A honestly it's much more aestheic
the "ochre" iggles (the left one) is the only choice

left one lad, others might call it the "ochre" strip

they decided to kill teams with no support (/p/, /t/, /out/ and /adv/) and put some in a watchlist (/c/, /y/, /h/, /wsg/ and /w/) and if these teams on the watchlist did not get board support in the next cups they'll probably be killed too.

left strip and this timestamped tune lad

youtube.com/watch?v=pxM8XB61ZvU&t=0m54s

>Sup Forums and the horsefuckers get fetus'd
>"dude let's quickly kill some better teams so they don't get stuck in the fetus!"

The absolute fucking state of the 4cc committee

It started out as a /seriea/ general meme, but I've seen it posted more and more in a bunch of different places as well

le racist bald man going at VERY high speed

A procedure that was in discussion by /merit/ before the Spring cup and /t/ qualifying for the Babby over /i/ was the trigger that set it in motion. Teams were analysed to determine which had any kind of interest whatsoever. The first time, /t/, /out/, /adv/, /p/, /y/ and /c/ were determined to fall in this category and were put into forced sleep mode after the cup. This however triggered a massive shitstorm as the commissioner's pet team /w/ was getting enough teams ahead of it deleted that it would promote. But /w/ itself had extremely shoddy proof of interest and should have been culled along with the other teams (never mind the fact that /c/ actually has a market and shouldn't have been culled in the first place), and moreover, it was the commissioner himself who had overseen its inspection, so everything went to shit. However, the initial decision was revised so that only /p/, /t/, /out/ and /adv/ get put to sleep, while /c/, /y/, /w/, /wsg/ and /h/ were placed on a watchlist (which also means in effect that they can't promote from Babby to Elite INDIRECTLY, as in benefitting from getting other teams punished), and things sort of went back to normal.

this, is our defense would be in safe hands
Another addition could be "costumer", maybe giving him the filipino face

Is Costumer the evolution of the Customer meme, or is it just a typo on your end?

I like this a lot

it was only a typo, for now...

It's like he purposely avoids the ball to kill him.

And there's more to him!

2-memes-in-1 together with Donnameme

>PES
kek

1. not interested since i'm barely an autist
2. probably make him silver?
3. alright
4. make tsuuuuuuu face golden, but not the statue itself. the statue can be placed as the avatar of the player
5. it's fine. I suggest we play the UCL theme song as the victory anthem if we pass the group stage and onwards.
6. remove Sup Forums. they're just shit. put juve and/or france.
7. of course
8. the first option design is good. but honestly we don't really need to because the entire point of the 2 stars with asterisk logo is just for banter.
9. perro caca IN

Small market teams should never have been allowed. Any cup they win is automatically shit.

Reminder that /trv/ denied Sup Forums the second star.

Completely change Messi to >le "footy lad" look, rather than just changing his shirt name

Just make sure Fat Nick is in the Sup Forums starting lineup and all is well. It's the only exercise he gets.

Oh and also : I'm all for having a staTSUUUU face this Summer only. Too good to pass up.

Regarding the logos, as the autist who made the current version, I think we should stick to the current setup for now.

Good argument, but I still think they dilute the cup. Also small teams kept fucking us over, like /trv/ causing our relegation in Summer 14'. Keep 'em as novelties because yes, their blenders are good, but not in the main events.

This is the right approach to staTSUUUU

this
also perro caca is elite

If this team doesn't feature both perro caca and SKEEYUP, you're doing it wrong

Paletta deserves to be in

>TSUUUUUUU becomes Sta-TSUUUUU
>gets his bronze blender
>new goalhorn youtube.com/watch?v=09PEs0Z40MQ

It's the complete meme package, there is no way >we should let this opportunity slip

this is based.
prove me wrong.

Missing the BIG BALLER though

>torres is too classic
i think perro caca should replace rating zidane

Please watch our Sport > Please watch our League

Portobro deserves it

kek nice.

is this the most stacked Sup Forums team ever?

1. No, fuck that shit
2. keep him as a silver
3. fuck no, you gypsy fuck!
4. Same, with his new shitty haircut
5. No
6. Sup Forums are irrelevant just like the people who watch it.
7. Fatman with a Dog head and a hotpocket in his pocket
8. TWO STARS
do it

1. Not interested
2. Bench Messi
3. No opinion
4. No opinion
5. No opinion
6. I like it how it is now with Sup Forums. They are choking by the mere fact of possessing one of the single biggest fanbases and most rewarding manager gigs and squandering it beyond belief
7. The new fat guy model looks good
8. I like the second one a little better, but I wouldn't be torn up either way

Also, I really want to add either SKEUUP or Big Baller. Perro Caca would be fine with me too. I just think there are currently way too many flavor of the month povertyball memes on the roster.

1.I'd like to, but I can't help. Sorry.
2.Keep him as a medal. I feel last cup was the start of an upswing for him.
3.Don't really care.
4.New TSUUUUUUUU face sounds good
5.Not a fan of forcing a goalhorn for first goal on any team
6.Replace Sup Forums with Juve
7.Sure why not
8.I like option a. It's a nicer way to include the second star.

What Shannon face would we use for SKEUUUP?

Just disband the team, let Sup Forums start the downfall of the autism cup

shut the fuck up for once will you

Too many soccer memes not enough everything else memes

back the fuck off !?!?

Football runs /sp.

perro caca has to be on the team
New goalkeeper should be >finnish goaltending

I would like to see an all-american Sup Forums team in a friendly, just to see what that would look like

>inb4 Lelbron as a gold striker again

The only completely untouchable players should be TSUUU, Costanza, Messi, 18-1, and Da Burrs as far as never being allowed to get rid of them.

The >Torres era was fun, but you have to get rid of somebody, and I'd have to say it's a toss up between him and Kornheiser after you've cut Lifelong.

Players we should add:

Big Baller, Pulisic and Kaepernick

Oh, speaking of Da Burrs, I'm considering renaming him to da bearss, in light of how the kraut tries to avoid the filters.

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP

and

BIG BALLER BRAND

Deserve a spot this year

Where's BIG BALLER?

>Pulisic and Kaepernick

No. We don't need any more boring memes that are simply named after real life athletes.

By all means we should have 12 more euro guys, you're right

1) lolno, already managed a team, it was a scheduling hell
2) keep him as a silver, he's still a popular meme here
3) either choice will do
4) staTSUU for memes
5) music is fine
6) add juve, remove GSW if they win
7) looks good
8) nah, keep the logo as it is, >we gotta recover that star in the old fashion, rigging to the extreme

Add BIG BALLER.
Remove perro caca, too forced.
Change Please watch our sport for Please watch our league with a Portugal/Porto flag like USAUSAUSA.

I literally posted earlier that I also think there are too many povertyball memes.

Big Baller, SKEUUUP, and Perro Caca should all be added to even things out a bit. That's 2 American memes, and a Spic shitposting meme.

3-1 is eternal my guy

Lemme tell you: in terms of scheduling testing is a hell of a lot different than managing.

Come on lads. TWAIN needs help and testing in PES is literally:

1. Install PES
2. Follow manager instructions
3. Post screenshots of results

I know but then you have 2 (most likely) titles in 3 years, now if they choke a 3-0 they should of the blender forever.

m8 even if I wanted to, all I have is an old toaster that was barely able to run PES13 and that's pre-blender era. I would have more luck >buying the game for a console.

Fair enough but that was more for people in general in the thread.

Is this dog head good enough? turbosquid.com/3d-models/free-obj-model-dog-head/981463
Not like I have any alternatives available, only other one is cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/animals/mammal/head-of-a-dog

No need to thank me.

By the way, goalkeepers will have real comfypants this time.

You don't fix the problem of too many unoriginal euro memes that are just named after actual players by also adding some unoriginal American memes that are just named after real players.

Kaepernick isnt even an Sup Forums meme. He's a real life meme. And Pulisic might have been fine as the name "American Messi" except that reddit has already latched on to that ironic nickname so fucking hard and run it right in to the ground.

nice.

consider consulting pic related for team selection

Is there anyway I can help out? I've played PES before and I wouldn't mind testing

are you autistic enough to make perro caca an actual dog like /o/ made twingo?

good enough.

>cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/animals/mammal/head-of-a-dog
this one looks like pic related

Skype name is in my name in this post, feel free to contact me about testing.

You as well.

I won't actually need help until early-mid July, as the export deadline is on 22 July, but it'd be good to have you around.

I can't into animating stuff and a stiff perro would have less of an impact than perro on Kaka in my opinion. Fuck, my Blender knowledge is pretty much limited to ripping models off and converting them.

Roast Solo might be the meme everyone can agree on regardless of home thread

This blender is literally perro on Kaka, it doesn't get any better than that. No need to turn the entire player into a dog, this isn't /an/

we wrote this song together for the last tournament

i was thinking we could write another one to the tune of Real Madrids song i.e. Halal Sup Forums y Nada Más

Historia que tu hiciste
Historia por hacer
Porque nadie resiste
Tus ganas de vencer

Ya salen las estrellas
Mi viejo Chamartin
De lejos y de cerca
Nos traes hasta aquí

Llevo tu camiseta
Pegada al corazón
Los días que tu juegas
Son todo lo que soy

Ya corre la saeta
Ya ataca mi Sup Forums

Soy lucha soy belleza
El grito que aprendi

esspee esspee esspee
¡Hala esspee!
Y nada más
Y nada más
¡Hala esspee!

One Goat on the Shirt:
youtube.com/watch?v=34KZ7htACxA

Halal Sup Forums melody:
youtube.com/watch?v=eE0Lx951VEA

I wouldn't even mind the idea of adding >finnish goaltending were it not for the fact that I really like Roast Solo, and Da Burrs is obviously untouchable.