/brit/

the red menace edition

Other urls found in this thread:

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/94713ad445ff1425ca25682000192af2/1647509ef7e25faaca2568a900154b63?OpenDocument
youtube.com/watch?v=d2smz_1L2_0
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-24/homeless-evicted-from-martin-place-for-being-public-nuisance/8648774
youtube.com/watch?v=b8m9zhNAgKs
youtu.be/5D3Nl1GZzuw?list=FLwqmNoVtqiIl4bRYIP9MOsA
youtube.com/watch?v=41USJy2r6gY
youtube.com/watch?v=1JD-9imvkBA
youtu.be/8UVNT4wvIGY
youtube.com/watch?v=y1Yb9WiqCzM
youtube.com/watch?v=IOwom_Gp__Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2RneoccuJwY
youtube.com/watch?v=NmweQ43916w
youtube.com/watch?v=Btg12Fuz7t0
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40389148
youtube.com/watch?v=ze4IG_0MzTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/94713ad445ff1425ca25682000192af2/1647509ef7e25faaca2568a900154b63?OpenDocument

24.5 lads, these are the end times

Good mainstream music para-edition youtube.com/watch?v=d2smz_1L2_0

Why do gays feel the need to literally parade their sexuality?
Cant imagine how embarrassing it would be if straight people started a group and paraded around in floats with the missionary position.

non-straights are mentally ill and science will cure the disease sooner or later.

>proto-yank intellectualism

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-24/homeless-evicted-from-martin-place-for-being-public-nuisance/8648774

howling

homeless "people" aren't really people at all, they're less than human and should be deported to concentration camps

youtube.com/watch?v=b8m9zhNAgKs

the brekkie

@76428862
Awful.
Please refrain from choon-posting.

it takes 9 months to be born and can take only a second to die so why the fuck are there less deaths than births?

nah its good

name a famous influential female musician that isn't a sex icon

this made me think

Éliane Radigue
being famous or not doesnt matter we're talking about good music you retard

didn't mean to post this frog in case anyone was wondering how it relates to my post

youtu.be/5D3Nl1GZzuw?list=FLwqmNoVtqiIl4bRYIP9MOsA

be kind to my waifu this time lads thanks

B J O R K

youtube.com/watch?v=41USJy2r6gY

choon

thailad actually emigrated to bang ladyboys that's why he's so defensive about the LGBT cult

literally who

and then you say you have good taste. mong
what about Nico

WHAT A TRY

literally WHO

alri nassim dehouche
youtube.com/watch?v=1JD-9imvkBA

Putting things into greentext in a shitty jpg doesn't invalidate those arguments you stupid nigger.

stupid fucking mong. fuck off yank

*dismantles your leftist nonsense*

I wouldn't call Gaga a sex icon. She is half-naked, but it's in an ironic post-modernist fashion. She's fucking ugly and she knows it. But she is a monster of an entertainer and a musical genius. Plus she was in the Sopranos.

>yank tankies

thought you lot were extirpated in the 50s

>Putting things into greentext in a shitty jpg doesn't invalidate those arguments you stupid nigger.

youtu.be/8UVNT4wvIGY

Getting my daily dose of Molyneux and Sargon lads

Nico
PJ Harvey
Bjork
Nina Semone
Kim Deal
Kim Gordon
Sarah Martin

*lists an obscure french artist nobody outside my local social group has heard of*
*gets mad when people don't know who i'm talking about*

would castrste myself just to kiss the hand of the midwife that delivered her

youtube.com/watch?v=y1Yb9WiqCzM

>radiohead
>the xx
>flat chest

*swipes left*

Eliane Radigue is one of the most influential electronic artist ever you stupid fuck
Nico was an icon in the 60s/70s

Marxism-Leninism is a litmus test for retards. Only edgelords who have spent a whole of 5 minutes reading about "communism" are marxist leninists. M-Ls are literal retards who would "defend ISIS in their fight against US imperialism!" if you gave them the chance. Nobody other than other M-Ls take them seriously.

Literally only bjork on that list is known by normies.
PJ Harvey if they watched Gilmore Girls.

thinking about dressing up as the virgin walk guy for halloween

anime

techno is not music
music requires physical instruments and actual talent

B&I Lions looking alri lads

shut your mum blud this berd is well ping innit rude boy

christian anarchism is the true redpill

>feeding autismo yank
Sad!

still can't get over london having a muslim mayor, it's like a plot element in an archaic absurdist comedy

Was hesitating to Post PNL all along, but you started. Fuck it, this is now a PNL Edition.
youtube.com/watch?v=IOwom_Gp__Q

bit fat haha

Yeah thats true but I reckon most would know of Kim Gordon maybe not by name but as the singer from that one Sonic Youth song, and they'd definitely know Nina Semone

>that Ben Smith fuckup

their last album werent so good. it felt too repetitive and only a few songs stand out
they peaked with Le Monde Chico

ooh look at mister arrogant student with his 10 dollar words

youtube.com/watch?v=2RneoccuJwY

banger

reckon i would date a girl with a totally flat chest and ass but a pretty face. thoughts?

does anyone here seriously believe jez won't win the next election? the tories are finished, the labour blowout is going to be so massive that they won't be a functioning political entity for the next few decades at the least

*shits out a song with autotune on my macbook air™*

i'm a musician lads hahahah

extending to hand of friendship to all NZ posters

has she matched you yet you pathetic scrote

would heem any kiwi who came within 50 feet of me

*cums on your feet*

she will
i can feel it in my heart

>Da
>Naha
>Bene
>Onizuka
>not so good
Hmm try again sweetie
youtube.com/watch?v=NmweQ43916w

I just want to be friends

literally dont understand people that need one or the other.

>N.O.S. — wanted to go home and change out of the gray sweatsuit he of the gray sweatsuit he was wearing earlier into something more photogenic. In this case, that just means another streamlined sweatsuit, Nike on the top and Adidas on the bottom.
>My sides
youtube.com/watch?v=Btg12Fuz7t0

Would honestly HEEM a yank who said lads irl

It's bad enough when the leaf gf says it

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40389148

imagine being a flat tenant and having to sleep on council-provided airbeds for six months in a communal dormitory because some runt company turned your complex into a potential inferno ten years ago

screaming

alri lad

fuck up cunt

Da, Béné and Onizuka were the songs that did stand out.
youtube.com/watch?v=ze4IG_0MzTs this song aloneis better than anything on their last album

>Yank utters the word "banter"

>six months
You know it only takes 4 weeks to install new cladding, and no resident has been forced toleave

tower block imps never had dignity anyway otherwise they wouldnt be living in one in the first place

*heems you*

bit gay

found the kiwi "economic migrant" living in a caravan park on the gold coast

good post

must agree with this

mental how the ease of killing has evolved from beating someone over the head with a rock to retracting your finger a bit

banter

rate the fit lads

>living in london
>living in london inside a giant chimney surrounded by violent terrorists
>paying five pounds for a pint
>paying a million pounds to a landlord for the right not to be homeless and to live in a shoebox on top of a giant firelighter

HOWLING

i could beat him up 2bh

nah lad, i like either, but i wouldnt drop a qt for being flat.
Ive known lads who literally cant date girls if they dont either have an ass or big tits, but are otherwise a 9/10 in looks

Do you pronounce it "baa-nur"

pure shit

Yeah that album had a more punchy, simpler, and more straightforward sound. However, I like how they sensibly reinvented their sound and lyrics with the last album.

looks like the northern monkeys have awoken from their alcohol-induced stupours lads

is this turtle

>>living in london
>>living in london inside a giant chimney surrounded by violent terrorists
>>paying five pounds for a pint
>>paying a million pounds to a landlord for the right not to be homeless and to live in a shoebox on top of a giant firelighter
>
>HOWLING

ban ter

imagine wearing supreme lol

Alri 16th century person

could kill you with a flick of my finger anyway
dont need a gun