I don't get it

I don't get it.

if you don't think the title track is beautiful then you should consider hanging

le fart bass

It's American pop that incorporates some of the most beautiful elements of African pop. What's not to get?

Cultural appropriation: the album

Every time I hear whitey singing Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes, I want to beat their ass

Thought it was jew theft of no skill nog tunes, which it is to an extent, until recently when i heard it in full after decades and it clicked. Stick with it its really good.

One of the best cod reggae albums of all time

(you)

>thinks cultural appropriation is real
>wears jeans without being white

True

I love Graceland and Boy in the Bubble. Everything else i dont care about. But as said, the title track is amazing. And yes, I guess it does have kind of a farty bass but it's super catchy.

Way to meme yourself into reviving a post I made yesterday

But I'd say the best way to "Get it" is listen to You Can Call Me Al, then listen to the rest of the album a few times. I liked it at first, but the more I listened the more I liked it. Also I would just look at the genres he tries on here and maybe listen to the sources before the record.

How, he had South African musicians play on the record. Plus one of the styles on the record, Crazy Love, is a Soukous record. Which is a blend of "Cuban rumba and other Latin American music with the folk music of the Congo area".

>She comes back to tell me she's gone.
>As if I didn't know that, as if I didn't know my own bed.
>As if I'd never noticed the way she brushed her hair from her forehead

The Classic Albums episode on this is pretty good.

wow they failed on putting on the gas mask for the ass donkey mule

Where does this end? We had an Jamaican (actually not even remotely in reality, thats a whole other level SJWs don't really want to get into, they just go on what people look like) restaurant that was forced to say they were happy and indeed glad to receive white customers (aka 98% of the local population). Silly SJWs had singled it out in the local media as a place that white people had 'culturally appropriated' and should no longer go as it wasn't for them. Place nearly went broke.

Is boycotting everything except your own culture really "progressive"? Were the Clash secretly right-wing imperialists? I don't understand whats happened with all this.

What the fuck is there not to get?

funny how i've never seen this mentioned on Sup Forums and now that i've been revisiting it myself here it is. fantastic record

see

i feel it

the bomb in the baby carriage was wired to the radio

The recent remaster sounds different than the original. Noticeably.