Post public transport from ur cunt/city

Post public transport from ur cunt/city.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHdzOMNR_Do
youtube.com/watch?v=QC5QLwwr9Oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish the automotive industry didn't fuck over public transportation in the US

Doesn't mega cities like NY, LA and Chicago has it?

>city

Goddamn i love BRTs best brazilian invention... [spoiler]after theairplane :^)[/spoiler]

Rotterdam busses

Rotterdam trams

Rotterdam metro

pretty gRay

This again? alright, we have pretty good public transport in our cities and NOPE elsewhere. Missoula is alright but have fun with the homeless crazy people that ride it all day.

>HEY DID YOU KNOW I SERVED IN VIETNAM
>25 years old holding a stuffed animal

Is there somebody here to just shoot him? Also who let the Californians in?

>posting ironic pictures

>posting real "ironic" pictures

I think hitler might have just wanted to kill all the assholes that weren't getting along.

HOW COME ALL THE RAIL STATIONS WORK ONLY WORK LESS THAN PERFECT?

You.....

WHY ISN'T IT TOTALLY PERFECT? MY AUNT MISSED PASSOVER IN HER HOUSE BY TEN MINUTES AND COULDN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BRISKET!

Well, your aunt is dead.

Also totally, 100% Jewish, and fuck that annoying bitch aunt.

I go, not nice when somebody ruins Passover with their own problems. It's a celebration of our survival and how dare you fuck it up.

>WELL IT WAS PART OF THE HARDSHIP

Between you and the airport. No, this is not for your problems.

Huh. Could you give context to what this is about?

It's partly about my own problems. I have to celebrate Passover with my mother. Which is very similar to a Shinto ceremony. It's very involved and I have ti deal with it.

I'm basically not involved with it anymore, but in respect to my mother I have to perform the ceremony. It's more about pouring liquid into a lot of containers, and speaking Hebrew.

If you don't respect your mother, you're left with nothing. My dad taught me that.

bump

the netherlands looks comfy

is it full of niggers and/or muslims yet?

joke on you
here's real version

This counts as intercity, I suppose

It is really bad, they put them a lot of colors so they are easy to recognize, and i think that is a good idea, but everything else is garbage in the service.

Are these crowded?

Vid for pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=eHdzOMNR_Do

Is that crowded for you?
Yeah, i guess, when i was a kid the buses didn't have doors, so in the worst hours, some people were hanging there in the air, indian style. Some kid fell down and i think he died so they got doors now, and it is not really as bad as they used to be, since there are more buses, but in the right line, at the right hour, you still can see students hangin out there in the doors of the buses.

That line is really crowded desu.We have those door hangers too, just not on this line.

youtube.com/watch?v=QC5QLwwr9Oo

Bus

Metro

These are the free buses.

City train

this picture is actually nice because fo snow

>tfw too afraid to use public transport for the first time due to fear of embarrassing myself because i don't know how it works

I always need someone to show me first how it works. It sucks, because I love public transport (except for the Bosnian one).

Here's another one then

Just google your way through life

wtf your public transportation is boring as fuck

step it up senpaichanichi

i mean, where's the swag in your buses bros

thanks

protip: if your bus doesn't have shark fins on its shark fins, then it's not a real bus

every single bus in el salvador has a proper name. this is "la terrible"

it's not allowed here bre

this sums up my towns politicians and every winter
>lets take the environmental shitboxes that arent practical at all during winter days instead of practical buses that can actually get around on snow

>italian trains
I am so sorry user

I'm really sorry to hear that, russiabro.

>you will never go to Universidad Tecnológica riding Diego: Justice for All.

I know. First they were delayed by years, then their brakes wouldn't work at times and last they find several of them in Libya under rule of Gaddafi

When I was living in Belgium, they had the same issues with Italian trains. Why do you sell shitty quality products, Italy?

Is that an acutal MAN bus or was it welded together from truck parts?

this is really a MAN from 90-s

story? Did you study there?