Does anyone else hate these faggots so goddamn much? Everything they've ever done is just one huge cringe compilation...

Does anyone else hate these faggots so goddamn much? Everything they've ever done is just one huge cringe compilation. Sup Forums use to be the board that drove redditors away but it attracts them. Fuck this dumb reddit meme and all the pussy alt-right fags that are in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

rank2traffic.com/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you're going to Sup Forums unironically you should kys

I'm with you, it's cringy as fuck. Literally the new MLP fedoralords. To me it feels like the nice guys got pissed off that the girls they like started fucking Mexicans and black people so they got into this whole kek shit but look like screeching cuckolds.

Can you speak Gaelig?

It's the worst thing to happen to right wing. Instead of people trying to better themselves,they now just join this gay cult and remain complete losers.

yep, I'm fucking tired of it. Haven't used that board in like two years now because of how fucking dumb it is. It's just Facebook dads and Reddit teenagers patting themselves on the back all day in the most newfag way possible.

Yeah and they do anything to appease each other. Some asshole changed his religion to Kekism on his fucking ID card, did you see that?

Sup Forums was always shit, it didn't "sell out".

t. been on the site since 2015

/po/ is project chanology 2.0. They might as well wear guy fawkes masks at this point

Many people there were there joking and fucking around and then dumbasses came and thought they really were racist and bought into all the racist shit and now it's a launching pad of stupidity.

>when Sup Forums whines about refugees day and night but end up being refugees of Sup Forums themselves
rank2traffic.com/Sup Forums.org

there was always a very serious element of racism on Sup Forums. Afaik it was created because /new/ became too seriously nazi-like and many of them migrated to Sup Forums when it got shut down.

They are harmless but a but cringe worthy.

It's kind of funny being accused of newfaggotry by the eighteen-year-olds on here. Sup Forums before 2015 was just a Stormfront wing with less middle-aged welfare cranks and more autism, and before that it was a failed /new/ redux that was itself a failed /n/ containment board. There were a few decent posts every so often, mostly back when it was still libertarian/full of Ron Paul supporters, but it's never, ever been worth wading through the mountains of utter shit for them. Anyone who thinks any of Sup Forums's incarnations were ever good is either underage or has abysmally low standards for political discourse.

Jesus this is depressing. US election was the worst thing to happen to this website.

Their was always genuine racism, but people there used to be able to take a joke and didn't take it as 100% seriously as nu-Sup Forums does. Before the US election it was a lot more like Sup Forums.

Sup Forums became really tame in the last few months, right?

They're not necessarily harmless because they bring the level of public dialogue down and make it more extreme on both the left and right.

Before 2014-15 Sup Forums was majority libertarians and ancaps who supported Ron Paul and didn't give a fuck about evangelical crybaby issues like Stormfags do. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Sup Forums used to be libertarian in beginning, what happened?

It's pretty embarrassing

He said exactly what you said a few sentences into it, try reading the whole post next time.

Ron Paul lost and quit.

Teenagers and Trump.

Yeah we can't have racial humor here anymore because people unironically get upset by it and link you to Sup Forums, it's embarassing

I love how I have almost seen no white people in any Kekistani picture. They are all mongrels or spics.

Those are Americans, friend.

Easy, libertarian Sup Forums embraced Trump *despite* some of Trump's neocon tendencies, while the newtrash that flooded in embraced him *for* those tendencies. Now most posters there are probably unaware Ron Paul Sup Forums even existed.

>Sup Forumsernational culture
>1/4 posts are complaints about another board
Whining here about it isn't going to fix anything

Wow what a faggot

>Sup Forums use to be the board that drove redditors away
lol

it's that Sup Forums leaf again...

which is it?

>p-please spare us during the race war
or
>I'm so pathetic, please validate me. I'd do anything to be validated
(cuck)

Literally half of the people in that picture are white

I hate them and all the retarded Youtube "skeptic" bandwagoners that hopped on as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY

Just look at the user submitted pictures in this video.

Pretty much sums up the 'following'.

literally who faggot?

Nice they have the token qt grill and the token black guy

its a pathetic collective for dumb people who know nothing about politics but want to be identified as politically active

i only see Sup Forums and Sup Forums and dont recognize them at all. is that like neo-Sup Forums? my knowledge of it is very limited but isnt it good that obvious cringy tards get embarrassed by themselves and single handedly spread their shames all over the internet.

thanks to that everyone starts to think Sup Forums is a bunch of true shameful autismal alt-rights. it basically weakens and reduces the values of alt-right as a movement or a trend

also token bro tier/ allahu akbar

Why do you have to be "alt-right"? Hillary Clinton invented your retarded ideology and all you're doing is playing along. You can just be right wing or a conservative,you don't need to be some hipster faggot shit for teenagers.

>when you're supposed to be right wing but you elect a nigger as your president

They really are cucks aren't they?

>Hillary Clinton invented your retarded ideology and all you're doing is playing along.
this man gets it

Is just an other normie meme, anyway they forget any time. Don´t worry

they're not right wing
it's just a meme
they're a big dank meme family to fight normies

>You can just be right wing or a conservative
Except that just means pro-business nowadays unless you want to be literally Hitler.

Hey, muzz hate is still free. Just don't be political about it.

Hillary Clinton didn't invent the alt-right.

Kill all Normies

It's funny when a Sup Forumstard accuses you of being reddit or new when Sup Forums alt right retards have been here since last year

This psh... Is just and other normie meme.

it's not international culture if every second thread is "dae niggers xDD" and "build wall :DDDDD"

pay debts

>unless you want be literal Hitler

Why not? Oh yeah because you live in a shit country where you'll get lynched for being white. It's kinda funny when Canada tries to banter other countries over their PM when you have the poster boy for white genocide on hand.

Did you ever hear of the "alt right" before Clinton speech? Nobody did.

did I offend your newfag board my fellow redditor?

pay debts

not even jokes really
honestly Sup Forums is so pussywhipped now and there are honest open commies shilling here because they think people thinking these KEK types are annoying = they want to embrace all the SJW shit they began hating.

desu I think this KEK shilling is mostly done by these lefties who want to pressure people into siding with them

Yeah. I heard it all the time

they are the Sup Forums userbase

Sorry, but it's going to continue to be a shitfest until we reform our electoral system (getting rid of FPTP)

>white genocide
cringe, get me guess, you think """"""cultural marxism"""""" is also a thing?

hello my fellow cuckistani friend

go back to r*ddit now

Yep. You should do some research buddy.

hey you seem to a channer of the olden days do you remember this meme?
only real oldfags do, it was popular on the Sup Forums board way back in the days before reddit and 9gag

>get me guess, you think """"""cultural marxism"""""" is also a thing?

Eh... It is... There are many books on the subject written by proponents of this theory, it is as simple as Marxism applied to culture, and is true that aren´t his original name and original they name are "Critical theory"; Oh, if I forget, books are fascists sexist xenofobic and homophobic, right? :^) I suppose that going to the tomb of one of the critical authors is not enough for you because "Muh" the facts are fascism.

Yes, I actually have heard about the alt-right before because I followed some NRx blogs. Both "alt-right" and that dumb Sup Forums "kekistani" shit are entirely self-made and they were not imposed by outsiders.

I came

But Reddit has became much much more popular in comparison.

It's not a genocide unless there is some group actually murdering white people en masse because of their race. Killings of white farmers in Africa were white genocide. Outbreeding white population isn't.

Nice strawman you have here. I know what critical theory is and I've read Marx as well as various critics of Marx. Critical theory != marxism applied to culture, mostly because the foundations of marxism are historiosophical determinism, materalism, objectivism and collectivism while critical theory rejects determinism, promotes relativism and radical individualism.

In fact, modern nationalism has more of Marx's influence than modern leftism.

>complains about "white genocide" while having no intention of getting married and making offspring himself

Nigger

Why do you people keep saying it's reddits fault? They were pure left wing before pol invaded them and this movement is like nothing they've done previously, but it's a LOT like chantology. t_d is 95% polposters

They still are overwhelmingly left wing. T_D is just one part of that shithole.

It wasn't the election that brought them. It was Gamergate.

yeah but on the other hand you dont have to be part of "them" either no matter whether "they" are alt-rights or sjws, conservatives or liberals. try to enjoy ridiculing both of them for a change. fuck drumpf and klinton. ive consistently done it.

the reason that 4ch sucks nowadays is that those who have a sectarian mindset have rapidly increased and tried to force Sup Forums posters to appreciate the hivemind. they are boring cause theyve been stuck to the same bigoted beliefs, arent flexible and ready for/tolerant to anything new at all.

though my suggestion is pretty idealistic given that Sup Forums has just followed the path of 2ch, which has gone into a decline with the alt-right NEETs and its uninspired ways.

This is unironically a dead meme.

Lel you arent that much different from those kekistani faggots

That's just backing my point, the movement isn't a reddit thing it's a Sup Forums thing. All the memes they use originated on pol as far as I'm aware. It's not "because of reddit" like so many claim, it's because of pol

Except Sup Forums saw a monumental increase in traffic during the election.

r/The_Donald/

did you miss the part when I said
>t_d is 95% polposters

They didn't mass-migrate to Sup Forums from reddit, it was the other way around. kek worship is a Sup Forums thing. Why are you so resistant to accept this

I don't accept things that aren't thoroughly scientifically studied and reviewed. They're all the same maniacs in my book.

Tyrone is rich IRL.

The moderators of r_TheDonald are from Sup Forums but the rest are just the same people who made up r_coontown and r_fatpeople hate
Still Reddit.

>Sup Forums before trump
>edgy nuzis that no body liked

>Sup Forums after trump
>edgy nuzis NORMIES that no body liked

/paul/ was always bad, they just got worse.

>By "genocide" we mean the destruction of an ethnic group…. Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups….
(Axis Rule in Occupied Europe ix. 79)

Sup Forums will always be a fucking joke of a board, specially after the leaked pics from the last "meating", nothing but pakis, 2 niggers and a shitload of latinos, i've seen niggers selling straw hats in the beach whiter than any of those faggots.

>mfw a guy in my communications class brought up kekistan in his final project
Fucking Sup Forumsacks forcing their memes into real life.

1488 death to obamacare

Shit like this makes me miss Moonman
Moonman memes had a sense of dignity

>pol is shit not because of their insanely idiotic, racist and uninformed opinions and beliefs but because they're not white enough

Coming from a Spaniard too, lmao

I can find you college textbooks with whole sections dedicated to applying marxism to culture.

WE WUZ isn't funny. Most of the jokes you're taking about are just shit and edgy rather than funny.

Honorary Aryans amirite?

braise kek guys