0-5
3-0
1-3
1-3
2-1
0-5
0-4

>netherlands will lose against luxembourg

In the current state its definitely not unlikely that Holland at home is going to lose from Luxembourgh

I am very zen and ready to JDIMSA, but if I weren't, I'd be worried about the game against Greece.
On paper it looks good, but once they're on the pitch and you see how clueless and atrocious they all play, it's just obvious that there's no way to win without some giant fluke in terms of form for everyone.

I predict boreball, not a decent match

>that's the joke
Let me remind you
>Belarus 0:0 France
>Belarus 1:1 Luxembourg

Btw, what changed in team Greece? You went from Faroe Islands tier to above decent in a year

Ill be rooting or you guys

they were never that bad they just shit the bed, even we drew 4-4 agaisnt CYPRUS a few years ago

Greece always was a decent team, they may not have the most star players - but they got discipline and a system that suits them. In short, they got what we lack.

>Netherland-Luxemburg

Any good tip on this matches lads? i'd like to bet a fiver

Tbh Bosnia is cutie. I think you guys will win 2-0.

3 points in bosnia probably means we might even cuck Belgium at home and get the first spot.
If we lose we re probably out on the 2nd spot hunt. If we draw we re the favorite for the 2nd spot coz i doubt bosnia can keep belgium at a draw with that defence.

complacency and ranieri honestly, skibbe is a good coach and the players are more determined

Switzerland beats Faroes
Hungary beats Andorra
Portugal beats Latvia
Belgium beats Estonia
Cyprus beats Gibraltar

Probably won't make you much money, though.

Skibbe is not a good coach he is a fine coach.
Its just that you dont need top coaches for the NT. You just want someone tobring chemistry in the team and have a team of assossiates who can read the opposition well. Nothing more.

we need at least a 5-0 and a sweden loss against france

NT coaches are actually more important from a tactical point of view, since they don't have as many games to make up for bad games.

Poortugal would have never become European champions had it not been for Fernando Santos' defensive anti-football tactics with a team that nobody thought was capable of playing like that (and they weren't really if you look at their group games)

He also managed to take your team out of the group at the 2012 Euros and 2014 World Cup despite your team being already shit back then.

>muh anti-football tatics
kill youself faggot

>the players are more determined
Cringe

Seething

I hope you realize you will not win another major tournament in decades to come.

tonight >WE qualify for the Coupe du Monde

>literally who can stop us?

2018 is NOTRE year.

>most teams dont win titles every decade

fucking wow

This, NT coaches don't have that much time to train players and affect their development and obviously can't manage transfers and stuff

in 3 years time you'll still have to respectfully address us as Europeans Champions, so zip it, boche

choking in the semifinals

>we might even cuck Belgium at home and get the first spot.
You have to be realistic and realize that's not happening.

Nice weather, too bad that the pitch has that shitty plaid pattern. Always hated it.

The biggest upset in recent football history is about to happen tonight.

Be aware, watch it!

rooting for you Estlads

The Belgium meme needs to die for good.

Greece to win 3-0 since our shitters wont be arsed to show up in the middle of ramandan

this, that fucking shit gives me headaches

we trust in you bestonia

I wouldnt even be that mad, if we continue playing awgul we might get a decent manager and people will call us overrated and the hype will die

You do realise Greece was winning away at Belgium until 91 right?
Hazard missing for next game as well, and next game is played in Athens. If a draw was able away, and a very convenient draw, why not a win at home ?

I'll buy you a beer with my winnings

>Gibraltar vs Cyprus

I'll be completely honest this is a really good french NT

1-0