Happy Björk day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAuP1JDesJs
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05nryxf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Woo

Thank you for all the great music and memories, happy birthday!

It's my birthday too.

Happy Björkday user!

best album ever made

Anyone else /nbbmn/? (Nothing But Björk's Music November)

>Birthday today
>Never got into Bjork

where should I start? I like her band when she was 12

>I like her band when she was 12
Her s/t? What are you talking about?

This
youtube.com/watch?v=NAuP1JDesJs

Thanks dude

Oh, I forget about them sometimes. Wasn't she more around 16 then?

I just checked, yeah, she was like 16, but she does look younger in the videos i've seen from them.

Fuck you, now Im hard

Haha I wouldn't blame you, she's always looked a few years younger than she was, at least until recently.

her name is Blårk, be nice

Make sure your numpad is on:

Alt + 148 = ö

Now you can type out Björk properly.

What's your favorite Björk era?

ööööööö

Hömögenic

Same. What do you like most about her Homogenic era?

how sort of casual she seemed. she seemed most mature and cool here, like she was just being herself. also best hair

Pöst

Oh my god same on all fronts. I love you user.

Short hair Björk best Björk.

Why would that be?

I love her natural hair color.

This is probably my favorite photoshoot of her. I love the Fall feeling and the colors.

I saw the first photo of this shoot ( ) posted here and was blown away by how beautiful she looked. She has a sort of nymph-like quality to her that I find really appealing.

>tfw I missed the link to the leak of Utopia

Listen to it when it comes out. That's what she would want, instead of you rushing to hear some upscaled CD rip.

bjork ugly

I think her sense of humor is really underrated. I find myself laughing a lot when I watch/read her interviews, and even listening to her music.

I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving user, sorry if this week has been rough to you.

:)

Now that we're near the last photo of this shoot, I want to ask other anons what their favorite Björk photo/photoshoot is?

but...but i want it now!

>photo
this

And here it is, the last photo. Here's the link to the full shoot:

bjork.fr/Enver-Hirsch-1995

bjork.fr is actually a really useful fan resource, they have a ton of stuff that I wouldn't even have known about if not for them, so dig deeper if you're interested.

I love that one. That's the one she used for her songbook right?
>If you leave it alone
>It might just happen

Happy Birthday, Bjork

Someone keeps using my Grab your ass and feel the vibes comment I made. :) So hopefully you'll appreciate that ;)

Best New Meme

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05nryxf

lauren laverne talking to bjork on radio 6
pretty good

also radio 6 is essentially Sup Forums radio

Dubs of truff

no that's someone else
lauren laverne is a pretty good interviewer and dj

Yeah I feel like a bit of a dummy now. Listening right now, pretty cool. I love Björk's voice now, it's definitely changed with age.

On an unrelated note, how does one get into listening to DJ's? Do you just download sets or is there more to it?

>they will never make an album

I'm waiting for another Thom Yorke duet t b h.

>On an unrelated note, how does one get into listening to DJ's? Do you just download sets or is there more to it?
idk really i only ever listen to radio 6 because people like lauren laverne and steve lamacq actually ask good questions and are genuinely interested in what they're talking about, so i mainly just listen for the interviews
i sometimes put it on in the background when someone i like is hosting it (like iggy pop). found some pretty good music from it, like the chameleons for example.
don't really listen to dj sets or anything like that tho. some are probably cool but i can never be bothered for stuff like that

same

Sounds neat. I'd like to get into listening to radio shows, anything I should know?

I'm doing a /nbbmw/

>anything I should know?
nah it's fairly straightforward
i only really like radio 6 since they have a nice little community. you sort of get to know the people on there the more you listen and discover who's shows you like and who's you don't

>people killed themselves for this bitch

Patrician. What have you been listening to/relistening to of her's recently?
Thanks for the rec user, I'll definitely get into it.

Is anybody here knowledgeable about her DJ sets? I hear they're pretty amateur, but I don't know much about DJing so I can't really be much of a judge.

>where should I start

with a bullet to the brain

One person, who wasn't much of a fan in the first place. Happy Björkday.

>someone killed themselves over a woman they never had a chance with

I doubt this is an exclusive Bjork thing.

This. Almost every celebrity has stalkers/stalker-like fans. Just comes with the package.

check this album out guys
it's quite different from bjork but there are a couple of minor similarities but i just feel a fan of bjork could appreciate this

Sure,

after November. :)

i'd love to see them in a duet if you know what i mean ;-)

Aww.. I don't think they would work together though, honestly. They're very different people with different needs.

:-(

It's okay smile-user, I'm sure she's found someone who's keeping her happy. Thom seems happy with who he's with. :)

:-D

it's my birthday and i'll break your face if i want to.

Am I basic for liking Debut the most?

I love you

I wouldn't mind Björk beating me up t b h.

>Utopia's getting released in three days
>I haven't even listened to Biophilia and Vulnicura all the way through yet

She seems like a lot of fun to spend time with.

Three days is more than enough time to listen to the two of them. What's in your way?

Do you think she's still got it Sup Forums?

always

Really appreciate you reposting this. It always gets a little chuckle from me when I see it.

i wish that bottle was my peepee

I put her through prettyscale. Apparently she's does.
:^)

>as deep as you can
>leg lock
HNNNG

what do you think: is bjork aware that grimes exists?

Of course. She's not that obscure. Whether she cares much about her or not is another question.

I've actually wondered about this quite a bit myself recently. Considering that her bff (who she is on the cusp of releasing a years-in-the-making collaborative album with) Arca is a HUGE fan (see pic related), I find it pretty hard to believe she DOESN'T know Grimes exists...

>arca's a huge fan

Translation, he wants to fuck her

i guess arca is a cunt then

please tell me someone has listened to this:

>tfw I've never hear a Bjork album outside of Vulnicure and Bioplilia

It's not too late to start, user. I highly recommend Vespertine or Homogenic, but all of her albums are amazing.

Arca is gay user. Then again, Grimes is kind of boyish.

so he wants to be pegged by her.

I will before the end of the year, I plan to hear the new record Friday and will check out Debut probably in December (I've been listening to music more akin to the stuff I'm writing or disposable music) you need to focus on Bjork so I can't really do that without getting my vibe off you know.

Now I know why Björk has such a good relationship with him..

she probably has to wear a Grimes mask while she does it XD