USA and Russia, forever

Our countries are two world powers. If we unite, we can do anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G64TT53o0FE
youtube.com/watch?v=dDjeAc6Mi3M
youtube.com/watch?v=vhF40dsepXU
youtu.be/byxeOG_pZ1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's another thread by an american who knows nothing about russia and does not realise the vast majority of russians hate america

Face it. No one in the world likes you people.

Canada could crush you both easily

>Britbong
>No one likes you, get with it
how delusional do you have to be for this

>No one in the world likes you people.

Yet the world is perfectly happy to take our money and our military protection.

One can only hope.

Just like the majority of Europeans hate the UK.

Fuck em, America doesn't need anyone, and neither do we.

Expect America.

its a tsundere kind of hate

Nobody was talking to you. Go back to getting swallowed into the calliphate that is the EU

Too many differences and too much provocation on both sides. The USA and Russia have a history of mutual mistrust.

We like both you and Russia
Will you accept us in your new clubhouse

Say what again.

slow down there, you'll burn a calorie

>"If you crush your enemies, they win"

What's funny is we actually used to help them out a bit in the 1800s I remember reading an article on how a few US officers ended up "consulting" for Russia, seemed to be somewhat common at the time

The UK and the US started off rough but our ties with you couldn't be any stronger. Respect for fighting in Iraq with us, even though it was a botched war.

Repeat yourself Cucknada

Thing is, such an alliance would truly rule and unite the world as one. No value, ideology or army could stand in their way.

But, nationalist brothers, this is a pandora's box we must not open, for the sake of the living, breathing cultures of the world.

Hail discordia.

Russia is the great evil of the world.

Death to Orthodox Christianity.

USA and Russia as allies would be a dream come true for me, but the kike controllers of america would never allow it

I burn lots of calories as im sure you do getting chased by hordes of Islamic cultural enrichment agents

China and Islam

Fuck off kike we know the real satanists are jews not christians

Holy shit it's always ALWAYS a Bongistani saying this.

What is it about Russian-American alliance that makes you sweat so much?

Ivan sure is late to the thread

>russia
>superpower
Owning rusty nuclear warheads doesn't make you a superpower.

ussr at its peak (influence, supporting governments, satellite states, etc)

>this is what russian liberals actually believe

Why has America started sucking Russian dick so much recently? It's like watching a child try to get attention from a teacher.

ex-commie sleeper cell detected

Putin is white and Obama isn't

>America = all of us

Okay bud, why does all of the UK love Paki cock so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=G64TT53o0FE

what does ussr has to do with modern russia?
+15

A friendly reminder - Russians hate you more than any islamic country...

Russia may not have the global influence the USA does, but a ton of the military activity in the world has to do with the old Kremlin-White House rivalry that began so long ago. Russia's definitely still a superpower even if it's not as strong as it was fifty years ago.

I could ask the same about you with Blacks. The UK hasn't voted in a Muslim prime-minister, but it is the majority of the US who voted in an african president. Twice.

We need a northern Wall.

if putin told them to like us that would switch around

Only because we fuck with each other for the sake of flexing military muscle. If we actually cooperated with each other and got shit done it would be a totally different story,

A bunch of Canadian plebs, fur traders and the bottomest of the bottom barrel of the British Army did pretty well last time Americans went knocking at Canada’s door.

haha you'll need more than your local hockey team and the town's communal .22lr savage rifle, puckcuck.

one is a superpower and the other wishes it was and has an army of paid trolls who try to convince whoever wants to listen to them

Blaming USA for everything bad in Russia is one of they ways to keep the population calm amid growing economical crisis. Putin will never say it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dDjeAc6Mi3M (the first hit you get on google videos when you enter united states of america in russian :]

yes, never underestimate Russia

I guess it is returning mistake of all military defeats ^^

youtube.com/watch?v=vhF40dsepXU

from my point of view some kind of alliance US-Russia would be just fine but I just do not have idea how it is possible

also Slavs think differently, just deal with it

We're both red, white, and blue.

COINCIDENCE!?!?!?!?!?!?

stop using proxy vladimir

Screw off. Russians don't like the current USA government, but they like American people. Governments are what divide people, not the people themselves.

t. Russian-American

If it doesn't happen and happen soon, welcome globalism and The New World Order.

youtu.be/byxeOG_pZ1o

after the mexicans are gone, the russian-"americans" go next

I think Russians are pretty cool guys.

Bit too much HIV though.

>Liberals everybody

False

>nuclear warheads
>not superpower

You're probably some stupid reneck to have that Cold War mentality.

Russians hate communism more than many American; We're not in 20th Century anymore Billy the Pig

why are people calling you a liberal for saying this? russia is almost a third world country at this point. completely robbed and sucked dry by Jewish billionaires

You seem like you are really aware of the situation, my friend.

Russians hate communism more than anything.

they had an emipre, new lifestyle failed so they cling to the old style

let's conquer those euro faggots

Sure I understand that. I am just entertained by how naive some americans can be in regards to Russia.

>russia
>world power
>USA
>world power
we arent a world power, we're a superpower, we are above world power, they are below world power

>our ties could only be stronger

Citation needed

As far as im concerned, Obama has done nothing but destroy our bond with America, in my opinion, beyond repair (unless trump wins)

Canada isn't even trying anymore.

British pride is based on the empire and the spread of British culture throughout the whole world. History books aren't going to care about the NHS. Now that the empire is gone and Britain isn't 1/100th the power they used to be, they're (understandably) butthurt.

I am Russian you frog, and those are all from WWII parades and honoring it. You can't dishonor the sacrifice of more than 20 million Soviet citizens; you might not understand honor and victory because all you do is surrender but these are very important traits for Russians

Putin has endorsed Trump by the way, or in other words Trump is Putin's favourite. So vote for the Trump, I will enjoy seeing how the relationship improves between US and RF.

Kek nice one, William. I actually laughed.

Kek.
China is going to love raping your economy.
Gl out there buddy!

our economy is still 2x larger, we'll see
we have our issues, but few of them match up to your work force hating your shit country so much that you have to install suicide nets on your buildings, china is unstable
"china is le going to take ober" is a meme

I think Soviet Union lost more people than that under Stalin even before the war started.

What country are you again?

know this is the chan but wondering if all who have posted in this thread would be able ti actually discuss real shit without going darwin and acussing each flag on how many niggers they harbor.
do you think we could actually solve any real problems?-

>it's always fucking Americans making these threads

The foundational pillar of post-Soviet Russian identity is anti-Americanism. Anyone who claims otherwise is wrong.

It's not us, it's them. They're just not into us.

KEK

Sure thing buddy!
Especially with that whole gold backed yuan world currency thing they've going on to destroy the dollar on the international transactions market and most of the usa's debt is owed to china and all..