TRUM.P GENERAL - WELCOME TO Sup Forums EDITION

TRUMP CAMP RELEASES OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON FORCED MEDIA TRUMP U CONTROVERSY
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-trump-university
www.98percentapproval.com

Assange: Google working w/ Clinton Campaign to Control Info
rt.com/usa/345749-assange-us-google-clinton/

TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY ON JUNE 14TH:
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday
[email protected]

>Delegates Trump: 1,239
(Hit the ‘magic number’ on May 26th)

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump in Redding, CA 6/4/16
youtube.com/watch?v=GSjLHsiP9mo
>Trump in San Jose, CA 6/3/16
youtube.com/watch?v=sppj-0RRYH8

INTERVIEWS
>Katrina on CNN 6/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IwGAM_1NApQ
>Trump on O’Reilly 6/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=CRepSzkj7FU
>Katrina Pierson on Kelly File 6/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=n3rbhQzdr6w

ENTERTAINMENT
>Report: Elite Tried to Buy Trump’s VP
youtube.com/watch?v=Qryd0mtAUmw
>California Nightmarin’
youtube.com/watch?v=vvXEoKjQe20
>Trump: Don’t Let the Thugs Intimidate You!
youtube.com/watch?v=yMend9XVjqE
>Vermin Supreme Trolls Hillary Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=SigS2T3JRf0
>RNC 2016 “Event Zone” is MASSIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=T66v_2M-zyk
>Naked Ape: The FASCIST LEFT Attacks #SanJose
youtube.com/watch?v=RwkKi521a7g
>Trump: Bad Street USA!
youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk
>TYT BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1G22OI9m0
>Trump Gives Hillary a Helicopter Ride
youtube.com/watch?v=EdXLQjBHvS0

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important crisis updates

Other urls found in this thread:

hotair.com/archives/2015/11/01/clinton-campaign-attorney-represented-voting-group-now-charged-with-registering-dead-people/
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/06/03/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-judge-jake-tapper-full-interview-lead.cnn
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GonzaloCuriel-PublicQuestionnaire.pdf
sdlrla.com/in-the-press/
dailycaller.com/2016/06/06/meet-the-pro-illegal-immigrant-groups-the-la-raza-lawyers-of-san-diego-consider-part-of-their-community/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/31/stunning-hidden-agendas-exposed-trump-university-lawsuit-brought-by-firm-who-paid-675000-to-bill-and-hillary-clinton/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/04/alberto-r-gonzales-trump-has-a-right-to-question-whether-hes-getting-a-fair-/trial
politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-university-lawsuit-plaintiff-221101
fortune.com/2016/06/01/trump-university-fraud-ronald-schnackenberg/
spectator.org/rigged-the-trial-of-trump-university/
michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/
archive.is/goqe2
decisiondeskhq.com/
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
wnd.com/2016/06/bill-clintons-childhood-friend-hillarys-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

awoo

there's already a general open you fucking leaf faggot. use the old one first and then kill yourself.

FUCK TRUMP

Whats the website that tracks voting?

Looks like ADF Fuensalida's work.

trolling
shitposting

really sick of this, user

stop posting

Stop replying to me

NOT EVEN THE DEAD CAN KNOW PEACE FROM THIS EVIL
hotair.com/archives/2015/11/01/clinton-campaign-attorney-represented-voting-group-now-charged-with-registering-dead-people/

HILLARY REGISTERING DEAD PEOPLE FOR VOTES
WILL LIKELY REVIVE AMBASSADOR STEVENS, JERRY PARKS, MARY MAHONEY, JAMES WILSON, VINCE FOSTER, KATHY FERGUSON, JAMES MACDOUGAL AND RON BROWN FOR EXTRA VOTES

I'll post a few more here.

meh old one has hit the limit

Is this a movement?

No fuck you

It hit bump limit a long time ago you autist

Should've told me before you were making another thread, mate.

I had already made one.

Alright faggots I have a question. When Trump says he wants to let the "good ones" back in, what does he mean? Has he ever defined "good"? I know at CPAC he said he wants to open up European immigration again and he's talked about the highly educated, doctors and scientists, but when he's talking about illegals, what is "good"?

AWOOOO

Trump has the best awoos!

what the fuck is this from DA?

Reminder that the judge cannot be unbiased

>all this "LE TRUMP STUMPED" coverage
>my mom calls me and asks me if this is the end of Trump's campaign
>fucking increasingly nervous men all around me

I can't deal with this anymore guys, what the hell.

fuck trump. if you defend this guy you're not American

actually, i kinda feel like dumping Ivanka instead

>DONALD TRUMP: He's just a member of a society which is very strongly pro-Mexican.
~3:38

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/06/03/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-judge-jake-tapper-full-interview-lead.cnn

Obama appointee Trump U Judge Curiel is a member of La Raza Lawyers Association*:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/

judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GonzaloCuriel-PublicQuestionnaire.pdf

La Raza Lawyers Association takes up the legal causes of La Raza**:

sdlrla.com/in-the-press/

dailycaller.com/2016/06/06/meet-the-pro-illegal-immigrant-groups-the-la-raza-lawyers-of-san-diego-consider-part-of-their-community/

Judge Curiel awarded scholarships to illegals:

(Picrelated)

Trump U plaintiff lawyers are Clinton mega donors:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/31/stunning-hidden-agendas-exposed-trump-university-lawsuit-brought-by-firm-who-paid-675000-to-bill-and-hillary-clinton/

Former US Attorney General says Judge should recuse:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/04/alberto-r-gonzales-trump-has-a-right-to-question-whether-hes-getting-a-fair-/trial

Trump U lead plaintiff was recused:

politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-university-lawsuit-plaintiff-221101

Trump U lead witness worked for Glenn Beck:

fortune.com/2016/06/01/trump-university-fraud-ronald-schnackenberg/

The entire Trump U trial is a hit job:

spectator.org/rigged-the-trial-of-trump-university/

*michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/

**La Raza Lawyers affiliated links to National Council of La Raza
archive.is/goqe2

I can't wait until Trump institutes the mandatory breeding programs!

#IVANKA2024

The guardian has the little animated candidates

decisiondeskhq.com/ is usually the fastest with the counting

kys

why the hell are these threads moving so damn fast

edgy

meh it happens every now and then

>Trying to convince friend to Trump
>Full Shillary
>Says he hates his guts
>Has no reason why
>Try to talk to him like a normal human being
>Puts fingers in ears and just says K after everything I say

Is there any point?
I need some advice.

The ones good enough to go through the legal proceedings/the ones that have talents the US might need.

That means, no poorfags.

I did it, boys

MAGA

NOT AN ARGUMENT
O
T

A
N

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

Thanks for that.

Threadly reminder that the shills are out in force.

Hilary is using an organization called Correct The Record for online shilling.

The current shilling campaign is called Barrier Breakers, and has as its stated goal:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

I think we may have driven the most recent CTR shill off the deep end earlier. It was glorious.

I'm taking it all pretty casually, actually. We won the nom, the election isn't for months. It will blow over.

zip it spic

MAGA

muh trips, tho

its summer folks

Really makes you think...

>hannity btfoing these bitches on the Trump U trial

Wouldn't be surprised if /tg/ is the most consistently active thread on Sup Forums.

Nj fag here, shooting for 1488

I dont think you can save that
very gud

Not voting for Jeb!

Whats wrong with you

probably gonna have to go after shillary first and then you can go after trump

Okay half those women weren't above a 5 and it changes absolutely nothing about what a hideous troll Trump is.
I mean, you agree, right? When you look at him, you're innate evaluation is negative, right?
Though it'd explain why you find such generic bitches exceptional I guess.

Dash said that by rejecting that wisdom and blaming the downward spiral on middle-class white people, Obama’s politics exacerbated class and racial tensions.

“He made it that the white man, the conservatives, do not like you because you’re black. They want to keep you down,” she said. “You’re never gonna get out because white men are not gonna let you.”

“That’s the signal he was giving, and he’s even said, you know, ‘The color of your skin – you better watch out because people are gonna judge you based on the color of your skin. You know, my grandson couldn’t go walking down the street because he might be picked up.’ Gimme a break,” said an exasperated Dash.

“Which is untrue. Completely and utterly untrue,” she argued. “Calling conservatives and Republicans racist…we’re the least racist. We’re the ones who give the money to the community. We’re the ones who have private sector jobs for people and private programs for people so they can get out from under.”

She described racism as a “psychological prison that black people in the inner cities have put themselves in.”

“It is not the reality. I know that because I’ve gotten out of there,” she declared. “I’ve been in both worlds, so I’ve seen it, and it does not exist, really. Only in your head does it exist.”

Dash said she wrote There Goes My Social Life so people could see she was “coming from a place of experience, not a place of judgment.”

“I know what you are thinking. I know what you’re feeling. I know what it is to be where you are. I’ve been there,” she said.

From this perspective, she advised the Republican Party to “shatter the narrative that Democrats have been putting out there, that plantation mentality – you know, ‘Here’s your forty acres and a mule. Stay where you are. We’ll give you your entitlements. Don’t move.’”

>my OC is the TrumpGen OP image.

: )

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

you have to go back

Go home Ted.

wtf i hat etrump now, i'm a #JohnsonMissile now

fucking goy book

That's like a punky war fox drawn with markers?

solano county for trump

“They’ve used the media. They own Hollywood. And Hollywood, whether we like it or not, dictates the culture of the country,” she said. “Republicans have to take it back. We have to make it Ronald Reagan’s Hollywood again.”

She argued that black members of the Hollywood community, especially writers and directors, have “segregated themselves” in an industry which, ironically, embodies the kind of social and economic pathologies it loves to project on the rest of the nation.

“White Hollywood has said, ‘Okay, do that. That helps us because you’re perpetuating the stereotype that this is how black people are,’” she said. “They don’t even see it.”

Dash said she was well-positioned to discuss Hollywood prejudice, given that she is black, Mexican, and conservative.

“I’ve heard I’m not black enough, but then I’m not white,” she said. “And then I’ve had all of Hollywood just turn their back on me because I’m a conservative. I’ve had my agents drop me because of my political beliefs. They’ve tried to scare me into submission. I said I’m not going to be scared into submission.”

>“What’s going to make it get better?” Bannon asked.

>“Trump–when Trump becomes president,” former Obama voter Stacey Dash replied, “and we build a wall, and we finally deal with illegal immigration. We have to deal with it. We’ve been trying to deal with it for years – decades – and we have not. We have to finally deal with it.”

That's misogynistic

>/tg/

Well this is probably the thread with the most 40k posting outside the actual /tg/.

NEW JERSEY ANONS:

TONIGHT YOU COMPLETE THE PROPHECY

At what time is Bernie out for good?

It's like a patriotic version of the Motherless front page

Oh wow I don't think I ever looked at Ivanka before but she's like a 6.

DOLLY KYLE
wnd.com/2016/06/bill-clintons-childhood-friend-hillarys-racist/

Breaking CNN movement news!

CNN can now confirm at this time that it is indeed a movement.

I can come if we lose the race war in Europe, right?

I'm eating lion shaped chicken nuggets for the God Emperor, AMA

Is that shill gone?

Did we BTFO him finally?

>mfw my OC (pic relate) is now a staple among Trumpers

And?

I'm going to Cleveland to vote for Trump and I'm afraid of faggots trying something.

I need to take a break from following this shit

Are results coming right now?

just wait

If nobody's enjoying these, I'll stop posting them to keep the bump limit a little further away.

>be increasingly nervous bernout
>*looks at pic related*
>"u-u-um th-that girl isn't hot"
>*sweats internally*
>proceeds to shill for berncuck

>being friends with someone voting for Hillary
Why? Even Bernouts are more tolerable than them.

We'll send you up north to do Lumberjacking. But don't sweat it, we will win the race war.

oh my

>WHAT THE FUCK
how deep does this rabbit hole go?
they are not afraid to go on internet and advertise themselves as illegal immigrants? what the fuck Sup Forums

Seems like it, But he'll probably be back. He needs those pennies.

scott adams is going to have a field day with this one

How are you related to Breivik?

Yeah, Jeb won.