>Maghrebis
>Arabs outside of Khuzestan

Also welcomed
>British hating Irish Republicans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pV2v1pe7rY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i will fuck your race if you touch the Caucasus

We are already fucking your race, so... better luck next time greek.

Silly me. forgot someone

Welcomed on /IRA/ are also

>Ossetians
And I guess even
>Armenians
we have good relations with them.

>Ingush
>Chechens
>Tatars
>Degestanis
Are all also welcomed

The Caucasus is rightful Iranian land.

And
>Kashmiris

You insensitive Patriarchal aggressor, you're forgetting something.

Turks aint ALL that bad I guess

B-based Turks

>Turks
also welcomed here now.

Why are Romanians made of Islamic particles?

>anglo newspapers in charge of news

>pakis
>bengalis
AHHAHAHANANANAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>IRA
Fantastic
Tiocfaidh ár lá

honorary Aryans

And that Bengali dude is pretty based.

you fuck nothing except your mother you shitskin

iran is rightful nuke testing gground

>Tiocfaidh ár lá

May you be free one day.

İki take your pills and by pills I mean the whole bottle please.

Was that the only time in modern era that a middle eastern country funded a European fight. Not even lightly

Please stop making these cringe threads. Iranics don't want to unite as we all have different identities and languages. Pan-Iranism doesn't even make sense as an ideology. Pashtuns want their own nation, so do Kurds, Persians, Ossetians Baluchis etc.. None of these people identify as Aryans or Iranics before their actual ethnicities.

>we

Uhhhmm sweetie ever heard of the bosnian war?

i'm not a pan-Iranian. The map is just for banter
I just got tired of Maghrebis in /mena/

this is just a place to shitpost with no Arabs.

>not sure if facetious or think I was defending the Turks

>None of these people identify as Aryans or Iranics before their actual ethnicities.
You're right but this is diaspora general so nobody gives a fuck what they think desu

Pashtun master race reporting

How big is your dick?

13.5cm

God willing, soon this unjust border, created by the Russian imperialists shall be crushed.

My Azeri brothers one day will live in one country again.

Baku shall return to the Iranian homeland.

i've never seen a single afghan flag on int or pol. fix it

remove this savage empire

Its a normie country who dont have time for useless stuff like shitposting. I've seen a lot on meme pages though.

those are rookie numbers

Saw couple on Sup Forums no idea if they were actual Afghans though.

Where are you from?

This is a blue board

>UNITED ISLAMIC TURKO-PERSIAN KHORASAN
>SOON
youtube.com/watch?v=0pV2v1pe7rY

Pakistan, just far north.

>not adding Azerbaijan
>Balochistan
>Pashtun areas in Pakistan
>Bahrain
>Kurdistan
>Dagestan and Ossetia

shit map 5/10

imgur.com
go

No

Its the natural territories of the ancient province of Khorasan, not greater iran, although it sits within it.

سلام، دوست
What does "blue marks" mean?

Dont know

is this pashto?

Yes.

Yes, its afghani pashto

H-how did you get it's Afghani?

>>
Hell naaaaw. We don't want to unite with panturkist central nigga.

Its has persian mix, also its hard to understand since I speak pakistani one

Azerbaijan and Azeris are a central part of Iran.

Some of our greatest Shahs where Azeris.

Why bother learning it, there's a ton more useful languages out there.

I don't, I just got curious.

I don't care. Iran is Persian now, deal with it.

We bring in a bunch of Azeris with totally different identities, language, culture and loyalty and wtf do you think happens?

Multiculturalism doesn't work pal. Homogenous ethnic states are the way to go, always was the case.
Plus we already have enough minorities in Iran who are trying to separate the country, we don't need more.

Only Azeris I would accept would be the Persianized ones, the ones who identify as Persians and speak the Persian language.

Whats the difference between azeris and persians looks wise?

Then why do you live in America?

>Persians and speak the Persian language.
Diaspora cringe.

That land was Iranian for a thousand years. Azeris created some of the finest art, poetry and even empires.

Iran was and will always be multicultural.

And who will they be loyal to? they hate the russkies.
We are more loyal then the Kurds, all we ask is autonomy.

also
>not wanting the richest country in the region
think of all the oil and gas mate.

Persians aren't a race and they differ in looks from province to province, so a north Iranian Persian would look like an Iranian Azeri and vice versa, Azeris in azerbeyjan though look very different than Iranian Azeris. They look straight up like Armenians.

>Azerbaijan the country
>Actual Azeri's
That's like saying people from Turkey are actual Turkics
Equally autistic. I don't believe you've ever lived in Iran, and I believe you are lost, please return to your containment board immediately

KHOMEINISTS OUT

arent azeris basically turks right now

Hi Iran.

Can I join it? I am not welcome because I'm not from Kuzestan, however I am very very anti west and anti britain

What about those Arabs in the south of Iran? and the Iranians in Bhrain and Dubai?

I was going to go to you last year but couldn't due to unforced circumstances. Next year I will restart where I left off inshAllah, revisiting Georgia and Azerbaijan (Baku and Nakhavan only), and going to Iran by land.

I can't go until late next year though because I will need to go to the US at the start of 2017 - even though my foreign passport will have my Iran stamp, my exit stamp for Azerbaijan will have the name of the crossing I cross into Iran from, and because I'm a sexy salafi I'd defo have additional screening.

None

Iran was never in its history homogenous pal

>I don't care. Iran is Persian now, deal with it.
he didn't say in history

Pretty much this desu
Some, but certainly not all Iranian Azeri's tend to be a bit lighter though. So usually when you see a cherrypicked image of an Iranian with light skin, light hair, and blue eyes, chances are that's an Iranian Azeri. But facial features and everything else are generally identical.

All Iranic peoples and friends are welcome regardless of religious and political affiliations.

but it's wrong. something like 40-45% are not ethnically Persian

There are more Azeris in Iran than in Azerbaijan for fucks sake

Samefag w/ name change
Yes they are turkic and very brotherly with Turkey. Mushallah.
Azeris look like turkics and persians like persians.

Within those groups there are too many variabilities and types, but you can literally see a person and know they are persian, and a Azeri and think they are Azeri (or Turkish)
Elliah is confined a soviet union spy who has been blackmailed into serving the state (would totally spy for mother russia (on Britain) should they give me high quality arab lessons - the enemy of my enemy is my f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d best sexual partner

KHOMEINISTS ARE ARE TRAITORS THAT SHOULD BE SHOT

Not to mention the dude is also a Marxist and he's just beyond annoying.

yeah but oersian alone are more than 60% of iran
they are the dominant ethnicity
i know that they speak turkish

So what?? Almost half the country isn't.

Iran is multicultural, it has always been so.

>I'm a sexy salafi I'd defo have additional screening.
Unless you have publically said or done anything that would make you seem like a possible threat, I doubt you will be treated any differently than any other muslim.
Iran is a pan islamic country since the revolution, and treats shia and sunni the same and gives them fully identical and equal rights.
There is even unity week, which the Islamic Republic started, which starts on the day sunni's believe is prophet Mohammad's (saw) birthday, and ends on the day shia believe is prophet Mohammad's (saw) birthday.
>I have autism, the post

Zoroastrian Iran when?

>''''''''''Ayatollah''''''''''' Ruhollah ''Fucking goats is fine'' Khomeini

Because I can, and america was always a multicultural country, hence why it's a shithole with no real culture, values or traditions, as it's a bastardized nation.

Sigh.. Iran wasn't always a multicultural society, anyone who thinks this hasn't read Persian history. Sassanids, ironically the people who were the first to start using the name Iran to refer to their nation, for example, started Persianizing their minorities and forcing Zoroastrianism on everyone, and guess what? due to their homogenous empire they lasted much long than the Achaemenids who believed in letting people rule themselves and multiculturalism, this multiculturalism blew back in their face when Alexander came knocking as the Egyptians and Mesopotamians and others all backstabbed the Persians and sided with the invaders. This is what you get in nations where people have a hundred different identities and loyalties.

As for modern day Iran, minorities are becoming heavily assimilated and Persianized, which is a step in the right direction.

Btw, I don't want your azerbeyjan nor its oil. Iran already has enough resources and land.

Shoo kaffir, shoo

never it's a fucking meme.

There something I actually agree with the retarded Khomeinist.

persians created it

>Unless you have publically said or done anything that would make you seem like a possible threat, I doubt you will be treated any differently than any other muslim.
That's what I'd expect a house nigger to say. Sorry.

>Iran is a pan islamic country since the revolution, and treats shia and sunni the same and gives them fully identical and equal rights.
But not non muslim kek thats why all my edgy Iranian atheist friends put no religion on their id
Come back when you are ummah

Those cherry picked pics are usually Persian people from Mazandaran, Gilan and Hamedan actually as gingers, blondes and people with colored eyes tend to be more prevalent in those provinces.

>implying the KGB isnt holding tryouts this week
U will make it Morocco-san

>Russkie's are learning pashto,
RUSSIA PLS NO 2ND INVASION

The Safavid, who converted us to Shi'ism, were Azeris

>As for modern day Iran, minorities are becoming heavily assimilated and Persianized, which is a step in the right direction.
That's a cute way of saying Islamized

persia is much older than 16th century
though truth be told i have very little knowledge of how iran functions

Two on the left look jew a.f.

>Islamized
If Islamification includes them speaking Persian as their main language and being assimilated, then Islamify them away, lol.

99% are already muslim

IT doesn't!!!!

He's a retarded idiot who says ''there is no such thing as Iranian, just Muslim''
And
''we should speak Arabic''

He's a retarded Marxist-Khomeinist.

I will gladly join the ''iranization'' crowd if we can shoot all these traitors

''Islamization''

He means ''Arabization''. He's a traitor to his people/ Wants us to speak Arabic and abandon our language, identity and culture.

Reverting Iran back to Zoroastrianism is absolutely possible but it's probably going to take a couple of decades and generations, step by step. My worry is that people are encouraged to leave islam and instead of becoming Zoroastrian they turn into athiest rejects who are susceptible to degenerate westernization, therefore, for now, I'd rather them stay as moderate muslims.

no its not
iran is an islamic state and zoroastrians are like few hunderd thousands in numbers
how could you possibly do it

>Zoroastrianism
Our country is doomed

It's either full ''we should become Arabs hurr durr'
or
''Praise Zoroaster''

That's not happening. People are leaving Islam in Iran en mass, for better or worse and that guy knows it as well he just doesn't wanna admit it. I can straight up tell you that political Islamism in Iran is a dying ideology and isn't gaining followers but losing them very fast. Our next threat to Persian culture is going to be degenerate western and american influence infiltrating our society and youth, if we don't do something about it you can expect to see sjws, toxic liberalism, 200 genders and gay parades all over Iran in a few decades, the ayatollah will probably be inserting dildos in his koon at the Friday sermons.

>But not non muslim
Which is a good thing desu
>Come back when you are ummah
We are one ummah. One muslim ummah.
That's also a possibility. But those features are common amongst Azeri Iranians. It's mostly people who stay out of the central desert regions and more in the mountainous regions and border the caspian sea.
The Safavid's also committed a genocide on their Persian Sunni population and imported Arab Shia to replace them. They're also why Afghanistan broke off and became the Sunni Persian state.
Yasser Arafat is Palestinian, and the other one is Ebrahim Yazdi, and Yazdi's are originally from Yazd, home to one of the last Zoroastrian populations in Iran.
Persian =/= Iranian. It includes Afghans and Tajiks. And Persian in Iran today isn't the same language as pre islamic Persian. The Persian language in Iran today has 40-50% of its words shared with Arabic, and that number is increasing due to the cultural shift since the revolution after Pahlavi's fall and his attempt of pre islamic persian revival falling with him.. An Iranian international student at my uni will speak Persian with me just fine, and then will get insulted by a we wuzzer for using "arabic words". Luri is actually the closest Iranian language to pre islamic Persian in case you did not know.
Yes, but the Pahlavi's were trying to westernize Iran under the notion of a revival of "persian culture", and that Pahlavi ideology is the ideology the stereotypical secular Iranian diaspora have.

>Returning to Zoroastrian fire worship
Why do some iranian diaspora believe this meme?
It's impoosibel

People are leaving islam and interest in Zoroastrianism is growing. Furthermore, Like all religions you start from somewhere. At one time muslims and Christians used to also number in the hundreds, while Zoroastrians in the millions.

It's nor diaspora. It's dumb Sup Forumsacks.

Nationalism is what we need.

With a decent amount of conservatism. We shouldn't exagerate with it though, or will get a counter-reaction of epic proportions

As my father said, ''the Mullahs are destroying Islam, more than the Shah''.

Put focus on the cultural aspects, before the religious ones.

Like Nowuz...etc.

>Which is a good thing desu
stop being a house nigger it makes me go soft
>ummah comment
erect again

Our culture stems from Zoroastrianism. Literally everything non-islamic from Persian culture comes from the Zoroastrian faith, this is why it's so important to encourage reversions rather than athiesm. Best way to make people go back to their culture and identity is through a powerful tool like religion as it will gather the people and organize them.

You don't need to be spiritually religous either to be Zoroastrian. I'm for example a Zoroastrian for cultural reasons while my belief in God is agnostic. Having said that I wouldn't discourage spiritual belief either as it has alot of benefits for society.