Where are you at?

Where are you at?

Here

Also this

I'm also an organ donor

About Sup Forums people.

i think run the jewels is fucking trash though

Pretty much right-lib "jam bands" square, but that's misleading because it crunches shit like "should we let every ooga booga and his dog into the country" and "should victimless crimes be a thing" into one arbitrary axis

Jazz should only be in lower right only, and nothing else, because it embodies the pure and beautiful nature of the United States of embracing the foundations of freedom and expression, while cherishing and respecting tradition at the same time. Jazz is a culmination of the old world and the new world, and everything that goes with it. It is true old style American, and should absolutely in under no circumstance should be associated with authoritarian tenancies. Jazz music was harshly banned and ostracized under Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, People's Republic of China, and Imperial Japan for being overly American and decadent. The triumph of America proves that freedom is superior. You tread = you get lead. Now, and always.

I live for that Mazda zoom zoom jingle.

you forgot post-2001 PC grindcore and crust punk in left libertarian and Mudoven in the top right corner

>burzum/taylor swift

lel

Unironically red

>good hardcore
>bad hardcore

I'd like to think i reside in the good square

>between GY!BE and the hippies

Fuck, this is weirdly accurate

same

my ONLY issue with this is vaporwave's placement. vaporwave is an explicitly anti-capitalist genre that aims to mock the Utopian promises that technology would save everyone and bring us into an enlightened, digital age, and highlights the hollowness of consumerist culture and identity

how does it even work

I'm at the intersection of Jam Bands, Best New Music, and Midwest Emo

this is good because I like that stuff!

Why is The Voice fascist?

wheres the section for electronic hippie music

Only incels care about this shit.

Capitalism is only explicitly right wing in america

only soy boys and roasties still use incels as an insult because they were the only ones who cared about butthurt wizards on reddit

I think most jazz musicians would disagree with you famalam

Here

i hardly listen to any of that shit

around Sup Forums people and bad hardcore

>discovering great, exciting new bands and art in random warehouses all over BKLYN

Where does that fit?

jazz feels like it should for sure be one the libertarian side to me but idk desu desu

yea I just wouldn't say it was lib-right. Lib-left probably.

I'm around the border of the music adorno composed / good hardcore

That's fairly fucking accurate

kanye in 04

>good hardcore
Happy with this desu

Maybe the brainwashed ones from the post bebop era, but that is irrelevant. Music is the performance, not the person.

ahh yes brainwashed into leftism by the lived experience of being called a nigger everywhere you go

WE DEMAND

FULL JA RULE

NOW

>Those operas Jiang Qing made for Mao

genuinely fucking fantastic music

INFP and my favorite bands/artists are Sufjan Stevens, Death Grips, Kanye West, Animal Collective, Kirin J. Callinan, and Grimes.

loli-core should be in the libertarian right square but other than that made me lol irl so good effort

>fake and midwest emo
Never got this meme. SDRE fed directly into Cap'n Jazz, who fed directly into math rock and midwest emo. Skramz bands are less "real emo" than midwest emo.

White-Haired-Girl is too patrician for most listeners.

Not good when the chart itself is biased into making leftism look good

wew lad

>idk this ideology isn't actually real
pleb detected