I am going to army tomorrow. Please give me a nice comment

I am going to army tomorrow. Please give me a nice comment.

Aamuja :-D

I know how you feel.

수고해라 헬조센을 위해서

It's not as bad as you think.

beware of gays

Die for you nation. Also as officer or soldier? And which field?

I'm op and I will serve 21 months.

Getting shot is not as bad as the fake media makes it out to be.

>Checks flag
Not a russian army, you're good

Good luck.
Listen to your instructors, and keep your mouth shut.

South Korean military also suffers from pretty brutal hazing from what I've heard

>mfw tomorrow shave head

You been in the army?

hahaha sucks to be you

me on the left

No, but I have plenty of friends who have. Experience varies from person to person, but the general consensus is that army in CIS countries is not worth it. Almost everyone I know either tries to cheese the mandatory service or go to military departament in their university to become a reserve officer.

Soldiering in cold weather sounds pretty fun

At least you don't have to drink 7l of water a day to stay hydrated

>SK army

Top kek

I entered here as officer so i avoided some of the shit, but still i got(still do) lots of shit from my superiors.

Luckly for some here, the chances of you getting to do conscription is very low, even the ones who do want, doesn't get it due to personell overload.

When they give you your rifle make like GTA and go down to the US base and shoot some american occupant bitches down like your ancestors would want you to.

CIS?

also how closely do you look like this guy?

...gender.

Don't let anyone mess with you, that's all.
Anyone looks at you wrong, return the look and stare that fucker in eyes until he drops his head. Anyone punches you, punch him twice.
Never say "no" to officers. Say "Yes, sir" and do what you want afterwards. Only thing matters is to never get caught.
And sleep whenever you can, it's a real deficit in army.

Thank god i got out from that retarded kindergarden 5 years ago

Commonwealth of Independent States, former USSR countries.
Conscription here is worse, they take in anyone, unless you are obviously retarded, crippled or something like that. I also hear a lot of stories about hazing, but I can't say how true they are. I still haven't decided if I want to avoid my military service or stop being a sissy about it and do it.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅅㄱㅇ

Son, when you spend first day in army, you know a thing or two about fear. You learn that when something actually happens, it is as far worse as you imagined it would be. But the pain is hardly what I'd call constant. I have my good days when I pass out completely. And yet we're never asked to endure more than we're capable of handling.

>hazing

thats one of the reason I avoided conscription here back when we had it.

instead I left to US and learned a proper trade

fuck nesting with these subhumans

Personally it helped me to "grow up" and "be a man" desu. I'm not so autistic and lazy i was before.

Maybe it can help you change as well. For better or for worse.

I can see how it is.
Back when I was in high school we had a mandatory field trip where we basically were introduced to military routine. Schools from all over the town were separated into companies, we had to live in a boot camp for an entire week. There was no hazing since we all knew each other, and all in all it was a blast. Sleeping in tents, huddling over the firepit, singing dumb songs, digging trenches, gun discipline - it was pretty cool. We even had a few enemy night raids by the graduates who already went through the camp previous year. If real service is anything like that - I wouldn't mind.

Keep in mind you'll get shit no matter what.

It's just about how you handle it.

>it helped me to "grow up" and "be a man"
I saw how it brought the worst and best out of people. People with tendency to avoid responsibility will get better at it. Some become "Mini-Hitlers" when given a position of power. I ended up in anti-tank infantry squad, we were split between laid back but motivated, and people who wished they'd have chosen civil service. In the "final war" which is the big end excersice on the field I ended up in as a team leader with only one guy from my squad and rest were excess recon officer canditates subordinated to me( I was lower rank than them). For a man to grow, they need to have spine first.

Looks like a cosplaying child

aamuja xDDD

>People with tendency to avoid responsibility will get better at it.

Exactly what i was.

You do need some balls to it, personally in the beginning i just didn't gave a fuck about my own safety and getting hurt and scratches was someting common. Gradualy i learnt how to be responsible with myself.

aamuja velipoika

At least they have a legit threat and shit to fight for

Mornings :D

>yks aukin tupalainen on tossa videolla vedettävänä

Have fun at ur war n stuff bud

Remember the rule number 1
>rape or be raped

All the more reason to take the training more seriously.
Hazing makes the individual fighter weaker, not stronger

>I ended up in anti-tank infantry squad
I was just doing some reading on conscription in Finland, and the Wiki page says that you can say which branch of service you're be interested in. So can you choose literally any branch of the military, and do people usually get what they request? Do people ever end up with their friends, or are they almost always separated? From what I've read here and elsewhere it sounds pretty great, I wish we had it here. Or perhaps I'm just being naive.

Annex nk