Moz calls out Hollywood Sex Scandal

Morrissey weighs in on Hollywood sex scandal, and calls it out for what it is: esquire.co.uk/culture/news/a18553/morrissey-defends-kevin-spacey-and-harvey-weinstein/

Totally /ourguy/, but then, we've known that for years

>"If you go through history, almost everyone is guilty of sleeping with minors. Why not throw everyone in jail right away?"

It's a good point. Everyone should be in jail.

>old white man defends rape

oh jeez who could have predicted this...

>Vegetarian pussy
>Holds his tits onstage
>Is a cunt
Yep, all checks out

yeah Sup Forumss guy would be a vegan faggot

Why are meat eaters so insecure

t. projecting
Okay well I take it back it's not like being vegetarian automatically makes someone a smug idiot but Moz was already like that to begin with

Germany is build on multiculturalism and shared idendity. Morrissey is an idiot with his head up his ass.

G*rmany doesn't even have a goverment right now what a shitty ass "country".

nasty country-ruining whore

You know whats funny user? Merkel makes politics for the richest 5% for over 10 years - no one cares. She does one thing correct (but misses the importance of european cohesion) and everybody goes ape shit. There is no such thing as a "german identity".

Is he retarded?

Nice b8 but the third reich is not the foundation of modern germany. Read the Grundgesetz.

t. soyboy cucks

This. There is a pretty significant difference between the German states. This means that it is totally acceptable to import millions of niggers, arabs, pakis, and turks.

>cuck mods deleting posts
can you believe that they don’t even do it for money

Is that when you think Germany was founded? Germany as a nation was founded in the mid 19th century as a unification of central European disparate cultures

>union of central european cultures

sounds like an identity to me, an identity that doesn’t have any room for a bunch of syrian street urchins

>rape
>sluts slobbing on your knob for a role in the new Transformers movie
Pick one

I don’t get it. It’s tangentially related to music and music culture. I think we should decide what we want to talk about as long as it ties into music

notice how they’re only deleting the ones that are ”””””problematic”””””

t. soyboy cuckold

t. nu-soycuck extreme

t. soyboy cuckold mu-male

t. numale soyboy cuckold